Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I just lurked on r/ForeverAlone for the first time

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
They are even more pathetic than here.

99% of posts are about sex and how they cant get sex and all of them are males.

And they have to be bluepilled in their thread and replies or troon boss u/spez will ban them all using troonbot.

At least here we talk about many subjects.

70% of this forum is having sex according to the studies.

They are even more pathetic than here.
Yeah, the general consensus seems to be that those subs are even worse and more pathetic than this forum if I remember right what others have also said about it.

At least here we talk about many subjects.
And thank god for that:bigbrain::feelshmm::feelzez:.

Of course it could be. Imagine being a lonely sub 5 sexless man and not being aware of the blackpill.
The blackpill is not a solution tho but at least im not this pathetic and have my dignity.

Reading their threads its like they are begging for any of women attention almost simp like.

The blackpill is not a solution tho but at least im not this pathetic and have my dignity.

Reading their threads its like they are begging for any of women attention almost simp like.
Desperation
Once you give up you start a new life, these guys don't understand

70% of this forum is having sex according to the studies.
Maybe they arent in a relationship but still has casual flings

Chads thinking they are lonely yet they get mouse.

Of course it is a solution. Everything that can't be solved is already solved and that is what blackpill teaches.

Of course it is a solution. Everything that can't be solved is already solved and that is what blackpill teaches.
No its not a solution to your inceldom you are still an incel but just smarter as it gives you insights to why you are one

Its not a solution but it provides answers

The main INCEL community is not in the incel community.

Average men are the incel community.