Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just lost a lot of respect for Kurzgesagt

SpergcelLD

SpergcelLD

Recruit
★★

Just be more gratious :soy:
Don't mind me including in 50 women and like 1 guy in the video, if you don't like it you're an inkel sweaty!! :soy: :soy: :bluepill:

I love kurzgesagt and my favorite video is about loneliness ( summary of my life)

Hidden blackpill. Social media is making her sad because she sees there are Chad out there not fucking her

The incel crises began in 2008 because women were not gratious with their looksmatch. Without social media, they didn't truely know what they were missing, and even if they did, they couldn't reach out to the Chads to upgrade.

watch the video before commenting :feelsseriously:
i watched it already and i dont care. if it entertains me , i dont hate it. ( not many things do, i hate almost everything)

i watched it already and i dont care. if it entertains me , i dont hate it. ( not many things do, i hate almost everything)
Really? Even the line "Sometimes you might FEEL like you're lonely :soy: :soy:" didn't make you mad?

Like most life advuce, it doesn't apply to inceldom or incels. This shit is for normans.

Kurzgesagt is a soylent infused group of cucks. Anyone that watched their refugee video years back knows this.
I still like some of their videos though

Kurzgesagt is a soylent infused group of cucks. Anyone that watched their refugee video years back knows this.
At least they removed that one. They're still extremely bluepilled though

Yea bro don't "FEEL"like your lonely bro, trust me bro, the fact that your face literally CAUSES social rejection and has been proven scientifically is all bullshit bro. Humans aren't visual creatures bro feeling lonely is all in your head bro.

Just be more gratious :soy:
Don't mind me including in 50 women and like 1 guy in the video, if you don't like it you're an inkel sweaty!! :soy: :soy: :bluepill:

obviously it's a normie channel. I half-expected this to show up here tbh(to be honest). foid primary character obviously :soy: it was tragic when they said she's depressed because only a few people want to meet up that day :lul: bitch I've never had anyone want to meet me ever :lul: sure being grateful is great, some people are always raging no matter what. but extreme social isolation fucks you up

yeah that was tragic

Women can do ANYTHING they set their minds to!!!

Cliffs: ANYTHING!!!

women-power-on-Womens-Day.gif

It is funded by the german state if I remember right