Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just looked at my high school yearbook.

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
So much regret. :feelsrope: Youngcels get the fuck off this site tbh.

• Lots of legit incels and virgins in my graduating class. You're coping if you think it's over in high school.
  • I fucked up in a major way, wasted the opportunity of a lifetime.
  • Looksmaxx, socialmaxx, and stfu, it will NEVER be this easy again.
  • Mentalcels: alcoholmaxx like your life depends on it
  • Studycels: you're wasting your youth
  • get a fucking job and your license, you absolute brainlet
  • Just be white is the most legit theory
  • It's over for manlets
  • WTF @ my preferences? All the girls I thought were average back then look hot af now. And a lot of the ones I liked look mediocre. shit doesn't even make sense.
  • The biggest bullies/assholes at my school were objectively the best looking guys. JFL if you still think Chad is a nice guy
  • Online dating was a joke back in the day
  • Music was mostly shit, fashion was extremely gay
  • high school friendships are for cucks. Only thing that matters is getting prime pussy

Last edited:
high school is an incels best chance. just be first theory is the strongest of them all

how many of them had underbites

• Lots of legit incels and virgins in my graduating class. You're coping if you think it's over in high school.
  • I fucked up in a major way, wasted the opportunity of a lifetime.
  • Mentalcels: alcoholmaxx like your life depends on it
  • Studycels: you're wasting your youth
  • It's over for manlets
  • WTF @ my preferences? All the girls I thought were average back then look hot af now. And a lot of the ones I liked look mediocre. shit doesn't even make sense.
  • The biggest bullies/assholes at my school were objectively the best looking guys. JFL if you still think Chad is a nice guy
  • Online dating was a joke back in the day
  • Music was mostly shit, fashion was extremely gay
  • high school friendships are for cucks. Only thing that matters is getting prime pussy

Honestly the chads in my school (it was k-12) were bullies in middle school, but actually came to respect me and/or ignore me in HS for intelligence, so I don't hate them. The high tier normies were brutal though.

Honestly the chads in my school (it was k-12) were bullies in middle school, but actually came to respect me and/or ignore me in HS for intelligence, so I don't hate them. The high tier normies were brutal though.

idk how you resist shooting up ur school if ur from the US and bullied tbh

high school is an incels best chance. just be first theory is the strongest of them all
Just be first theory is turning into 6-9th grade strategy my dude. Not even kidding. I can't remember the numbers, but a large amount of freshman girls have already had sex.

idk how you resist shooting up ur school if ur from the US and bullied tbh
I would if I had nothing to lose lmao. Too bad I'm a studycel and have good job prospects ahead of me.

fucking lol, aware. How do you even explain this?

explain what? an underbite? it's where ur lower jaw protrudes ur upper so u look like an ogre

explain what? an underbite? it's where ur lower jaw protrudes ur upper so u look like an ogre

no, I'm saying why is it so common. Maybe I misunderstood your post, fuck nvm
why did you ask how many had underbites?

Last edited:
Yet you go on to explain how it's easier than any other time and how it's about prime pussy. It's OGRE!

Yeah when I see looksmatched couples they're usually teenage couples. High school is by far the easiest time to score your looksmatch. In most of the adult couples I see, the guy is dating down.

How old are you?

I never had my senior picture taken so they used my freshman picture. For my senior text I never informed my school when they formally asked me so I have no idea what they wrote considering they said they would write something for me. Probably something humiliating or something. It's been 4 years and I still have no idea what it said. I really don't care.

As if that "prime pussy" is going to be good anyway. She will just lay there like a corpse. You gotta date her and meet her parents too (the father will always hate you). Just fucking forget it

I might looksmax in the future. Getting out of tbis site doesn't solve much

• Lots of legit incels and virgins in my graduating class. You're coping if you think it's over in high school
  • It's over for manlets
this is a quality post. I can confirm as a 27 yo oldcel. especially these points are so important. Im sick and tired of seeing people cry incel cos they graduated virgin.

Like I always say, The Holy Trinity of Virginity

-Short (sub 5'7'')
-Ethnic (actual shitskin, i dont mean white % autist americans)
-Ugly in the face (sub5)

if you have 2 of those 3, dont even bother with looksmaxxing or finding love. Just focus on getting a license or learn a trade. Career max. At least you'll afford quality copes then. Being poor AND incel is death.

How old are you?

almost 25.

As if that "prime pussy" is going to be good anyway. She will just lay there like a corpse. You gotta date her and meet her parents too (the father will always hate you). Just fucking forget it

depends on the girl. But lol @ school dating. Expectations are ridiculously low and you can do things that are actually fun. It's as easy as it gets. The best part is you can get away with being an awkward fuck with no experience. Hell, a lot of the guys I knew with girlfriends rarely even took them out. They would just chill at school, the mall, movies, etc. then fuck at the house when their parents were gone.

I might looksmax in the future. Getting out of tbis site doesn't solve much

don't procrastinate, you'll regret it.

Yet you go on to explain how it's easier than any other time and how it's about prime pussy. It's OGRE!

yeah, because most of them still get laid within the first 3 years of college through heavy looksmaxxing/socialmaxxing. You're putting yourself at a major disadvantage if you're not trying before then. Might even qualify as volcel tbh. It will never be as easy as high school. Girls standards are much lower because a lot of them are still unaware of their SMV and have less life experience.

Last edited:
Yeah when I see looksmatched couples they're usually teenage couples. High school is by far the easiest time to score your looksmatch. In most of the adult couples I see, the guy is dating down.

you can score ABOVE your looksmatch even.

lol. You're talking like you're 90 years old and on your deathbed.

I am. This is the year of the rope. I'm approaching oldcel status

Too late now, all this is just repeating the obvious. It's over for me.

When I was 19 none of this stuff existed to help me or to teach me.

Too late now, all this is just repeating the obvious. It's over for me.

ngl, the clock is ticking. You have 1 or 2 years left

When I was 19 none of this stuff existed to help me or to teach me.

same. I needed guidance, I never really thought about my future

this is a quality post. I can confirm as a 27 yo oldcel. especially these points are so important. Im sick and tired of seeing people cry incel cos they graduated virgin.

-Short (sub 5'7'')
-Ugly in the face (sub5)

if you have 2 of those 3, dont even bother with looksmaxxing or finding love. Just focus on getting a license or learn a trade. Career max. At least you'll afford quality copes then. Being poor AND incel is death.

Lol, this holy trinity of virginity is pretty good. I'm going to graduate virgin but I'm an asian turbomanlet. Not sure about face rating due to turbomanlet invisibility, but it's not anywhere close to chadlite tier. Agree with the career/money maxing, getting a STEM degree in uni so that I can cope better.
Won't deny that a lot of youngcels are mentalcel/fakecel, but for a lot of us post-puberty lads, it's OVER.

Dat feel when you went to all boy highschool

I suppose I can feel like it was always over for sure

damn, my condolences. Do you resent your parents for it?
Sure do. Can't imagine going to high school normal with fems like.

Wouldn't have turned out incel that's for sure.

-Short (sub 5'7'')
-Ugly in the face (sub5)

I dont mind being brown, I fkin hate being short though, why the fuck am i a midget?
Getting heightmogged 24/7 is starting to gnaw at my mind.

"It's over for manlets"

Stopped reading there :feelscry:

I dont mind being brown, I fkin hate being short though, why the fuck am i a midget?
Getting heightmogged 24/7 is starting to gnaw at my mind.
>I dont mind being brown, I fkin hate being short though,

you should tho, not only beign short is a byproduct of being ethnic, but race is more important than height itself.

either way, my condolences.

I told my mother not to spend the crazy $50-60 on my yearbook.

I let some weird ugly girl cut out pictures and use it for a while, a convenient excuse for why nobody would sign my yearbook.

And then I threw it in a landfill the next day.

I'm not in my yearbook because I didn't take a picture
Pepe the frog

Tfw no high school yearbooks

-Short (sub 5'7'')
-Ugly in the face (sub5)

I qualify for all 3. Explains a lot in my life.

depends on the girl. But lol @ school dating. Expectations are ridiculously low and you can do things that are actually fun. It's as easy as it gets. The best part is you can get away with being an awkward fuck with no experience. Hell, a lot of the guys I knew with girlfriends rarely even took them out. They would just chill at school, the mall, movies, etc. then fuck at the house when their parents were gone.

yeah, because most of them still get laid within the first 3 years of college through heavy looksmaxxing/socialmaxxing. You're putting yourself at a major disadvantage if you're not trying before then. Might even qualify as volcel tbh. It will never be as easy as high school. Girls standards are much lower because a lot of them are still unaware of their SMV and have less life experience.

SUIFUEL

If a female wants to be friends with you you are not truecel you are fakecel mr. Igotothemovieswithsluts. Fuck you.