Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just jerked off to this foid torture story

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
These based ricemen raped this whore (literal whore) and tortured her to death :feelskek: She stole some rice cels wallet and was promptly tortured to death with beatings, hot plastic, candle wax. They even rubbed spices on her wounds to fuck that bitch up. They even sewed the foids skull into a hello kity doll and put insects in it devouring the worthless slores skull. Id have fucked that bitches skull.

Based.

Also, put me in the screencap.

These based ricemen raped this whore (literal whore) and tortured her to death :feelskek: She stole some rice cels wallet and was promptly tortured to death with beatings, hot plastic, candle wax. They even rubbed spices on her wounds to fuck that bitch up. They even sewed the foids skull into a hello kity doll and put insects in it devouring the worthless slores skull. Id have fucked that bitches skull.

View attachment 1208744
View attachment 1208743
jfl. should’ve kept her yellow hands to herself and she would’ve avoided that.

View attachment 1208744
View attachment 1208743
Junko Niggaruta would have been proud (IN VIDEOGAME)

Last edited:
Of course its a 2024 fed

reminds me of when i used to go on reddit and read rape stories from foids :feelsohh:

fuck you answer my question faggot. In what way is jerking off to a foid torture illegal. answer cunt
you have to be 18 to post here.

@Corvus still waiting bitch

@Corvus How am I a fed In what way is jerking off to foids illegal? Shes over 18 so wtf is ur problem???

Least obvious IT bait