Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to psychologically torture a femoid for years on end - as I bait and tease her death/escape

Infinitecel98

Infinitecel98

Recruit
★★★
It's not an actual plan but a fantasy - I want to make a femoid go through years of unrelenting torture with no hope of death or escape while she is tied up (it has already been done in the past that people are tied up for years and tortured by boredom or even other things in mental institutions) but I will tease her, one day loosen the rope and whatever else is binding her to one spot and leave a sharp object going up from the ground so that she tries to bash her skull against it instead of trying to run away because I might be nearby, and just as she thinks she will break her forehead and die using it I will come and strike her with a taser or shoot her then tie her up again so I can continue the torture, maybe even let her run away as I stalk her to really tease her escape and then embarrass her as I sadistically pull the curtain behind her folly illusion

I bet that most femoids who are worthy of torture would beg for death after 3 days... and I would deny them such a mercy

I would never let my victims know that others are being tortured by me as well to make them feel hopeless and alone, completely isolated from anyone that isn't me or others that help me torture them with many torture techniques and for years upon years, then when I am done with the femoid I will cut off her vagina in a shape of a sex toy and have my way with it so I can then put it in a bag along with her severed head and other organs/bloody tissue of torture victims so I can dump it in the middle of somewhere, proclaiming to everyone how much I made them suffer after I am finished with going ER

Femoids need to know what vile, mind twisting scum they are... an opportunity to give someone like that the whole package of misery is undeniable and even divine so I would hesitate to bait and tease her escape for the off chance she will actually get away from me but would have to do it to keep the torture intense, another satisfying way to tease her is to loosen the glue's grip over the thing that is over her mouth, keeping her from screaming then come to her while pretending you're a bypasser in the middle of nowhere who somehow heard her screaming, pretending to help her and just as you're about to free her you stab her in the back and laugh

Again, this is just a fantasy and not an actual plan but it would be extremely satisfying to bring a privileged jb to the bottom of the barrel or do it to a jb/chad who is still a virgin to deny them what all incels are denied - not just sex but also basic human empathy

females and normies have already been doing this to me for years

Chill out, man. All you need to torture a femoid is to have regular sex with her while being an incel.

Chill out, man. All you need to torture a femoid is to have regular sex with her while being an incel.

She would still feel pleasure and it wouldn't be very painful after I looksmax

"Joined Tuesday"

lready been done in the past that people are tied up for years and tortured by boredom or even other things in mental institutions) but I will tease her, one day loosen the rope and whatever else is binding her to one spot and leave a sharp object going up from the ground so that she tries to bash

youl probably love facialabuse. the fuck woman throats to the point they puke. and all the males are ugly looking oldcels as well. some of the girls actually like that. lol.

People will assume anyone who posts something controversial is from cuckters
No, its because you ARE from Cucktears. People don't just join and start posting bait like that.

I wouldn't want to do that to one femoid. I rather have all the men blackpilled then put women back in their submissive role.

It's not an actual plan but a fantasy - I want to make a femoid go through years of unrelenting torture with no hope of death or escape while she is tied up (it has already been done in the past that people are tied up for years and tortured by boredom or even other things in mental institutions) but I will tease her, one day loosen the rope and whatever else is binding her to one spot and leave a sharp object going up from the ground so that she tries to bash her skull against it instead of trying to run away because I might be nearby, and just as she thinks she will break her forehead and die using it I will come and strike her with a taser or shoot her then tie her up again so I can continue the torture, maybe even let her run away as I stalk her to really tease her escape and then embarrass her as I sadistically pull the curtain behind her folly illusion

I bet that most femoids who are worthy of torture would beg for death after 3 days... and I would deny them such a mercy

I would never let my victims know that others are being tortured by me as well to make them feel hopeless and alone, completely isolated from anyone that isn't me or others that help me torture them with many torture techniques and for years upon years, then when I am done with the femoid I will cut off her vagina in a shape of a sex toy and have my way with it so I can then put it in a bag along with her severed head and other organs/bloody tissue of torture victims so I can dump it in the middle of somewhere, proclaiming to everyone how much I made them suffer after I am finished with going ER

Femoids need to know what vile, mind twisting scum they are... an opportunity to give someone like that the whole package of misery is undeniable and even divine so I would hesitate to bait and tease her escape for the off chance she will actually get away from me but would have to do it to keep the torture intense, another satisfying way to tease her is to loosen the glue's grip over the thing that is over her mouth, keeping her from screaming then come to her while pretending you're a bypasser in the middle of nowhere who somehow heard her screaming, pretending to help her and just as you're about to free her you stab her in the back and laugh

Again, this is just a fantasy and not an actual plan but it would be extremely satisfying to bring a privileged jb to the bottom of the barrel or do it to a jb/chad who is still a virgin to deny them what all incels are denied - not just sex but also basic human empathy
You dont need to do all of that
Just make her look at you
Its torture already

You dont need to do all of that
Just make her look at you
Its torture already

Cope, femoids get pleasure from getting to shit on/snobbishly exclude "beta" males

Girls would be turned on by that if you were Chad.

Ok well, goodluck with that

Sounds like a lot of effort and mental energy needed to do that stuff.

Do you feel you'll ever have a moment of weakness? Where you'd have kids with her? And her ending up being your wife?

Sounds like a lot of effort and mental energy needed to do that stuff.

Do you feel you'll ever have a moment of weakness? Where you'd have kids with her? And her ending up being your wife?

No

And if you think it's THAT much effort that you are just a retard who lives life on easy mode and thinks he is a real incel just for not being able to get laid

BDSM is for the big bois :feelzez:

Can't wait to pull out the cut off vagina from my pocket in an airplane and start masturbating then throw it at random people and start raping femoid airplane staff :) :feelzez:

hi /r/inceltears

you are truly insane

This forum is getting increasingly blue pilled, not talking about idkwhattodowithlife cause he was heavily blue pilled from the start (P.S with the worst gif and avatar choices out of this website)

Do you also fantasize about ending up in prison for life getting raped in the ass?

This forum is getting increasingly blue pilled, not talking about idkwhattodowithlife cause he was heavily blue pilled from the start (P.S with the worst gif and avatar choices out of this website)
Lmao,you're a prick. Everybody know's your baiting,just leave.

"Joined Tuesday"
the
Please leave you have to be a troll. "Joined Tuesday" indeed

Lmao,you're a prick. Everybody know's your baiting,just leave.

It's not bait, dumbassery such as thinking anyone who makes a controversial post is baiting is blue pilled and makes you look like a child

Do you also fantasize about ending up in prison for life getting raped in the ass?

Never seen a bigger, more pathetic low IQ cuck than you, JFL, I sincerely hope this is satire

To be fair, you don't need to go that far. Even a slight inconvenience is enough to ruin a foid's life. If there was anti-thot legislation passed then that would do far more damage to the female race than any of us ever could.

you aint seen much then kid. ill let you get back to being edgy

I think you are a mix of a youtube commenter and a really desperate cucktears troll

this is an incelqueers troll

They deserve to endure the pain they made us go through, the pain of having your hopes ripped away from you.

They deserve to endure the pain they made us go through, the pain of having your hopes ripped away from you.

This

Top kek cringe at so many blue pilled "incels" hating on a post like this on an incel forum

Gotta love that personality
Rofl

^ not responding to this bullshit, it's one dedicated autist sitting infront of a computer all day defending femoids, just report