Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just heard my cousin getting abused by his parents that's pissing off NGL fuck asian parents.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
It's pissing me off more and more seeing my cousins getting abused it's annoying and it needs to stop this cycle will repeat and your gonna get a repeated cycle of this over and over again this is not how things should be tbh ahhh well good thing i've learned to be better

Psychical abuse or mental abuse? Tbh that’s how some boomers are

That’s how asian parents do :feelsbaton:

It is what it is i'm fine with it not happening to me tbh plus i'm only here for a month i want to go away and forget about this trip for good tbh

Call the cops or intervene you cuck. That stuff can really screw up a kid's head

Call the cops or intervene you cuck. That stuff can really screw up a kid's head

I do interviene as for calling the cops just what we need right i'm sure care homes are better options

Why are they doing it to him?

Fuck Asian parents. I hate them so much. Always fucking up their kids. No wonder we end up being low T, insecure fags of the west.

I do interviene as for calling the cops just what we need right i'm sure care homes are better options
If you have close family members that are willing to help out you should contact them too

Fuck Asian parents. I hate them so much. Always fucking up their kids. No wonder we end up being low T, insecure fags of the west.

TRUE tbh i don't want that for my kids i want a non asian wife or 1 that isn't abusive

This is asian parents they reinforce it and justify with i'm older so i'm more correct bro parents know more bro yeah yeah

TRUE tbh i don't want that for my kids i want a non asian wife or 1 that isn't abusive

That's why if I ever ascend and get married, I will never marry a noodle. Abuse towards their kids runs in Asian genes. Fuck that shit

They over reacted cause he needed to be told to brush his theeth
Does he not brush them every night (you said this happens regularly)

That's why if I ever ascend and get married, I will never marry a noodle. Abuse towards their kids runs in Asian genes. Fuck that shit

Absolutely tbh it's this bad i don't want that on my kids
Does he not brush them every night (you said this happens regularly)

Baisically they get pissed at a lot of things mainly he plays on the ipad a lot and you guessed it needs to be told to pray to allha cunt

Absolutely tbh it's this bad i don't want that on my kids

Baisically they get pissed at a lot of things mainly he plays on the ipad a lot and you guessed it needs to be told to pray to allha cunt
Tbh they should really be making sure he mews instead, looksmaxing your child will be what will give him the most help

Tbh they should really be making sure he mews instead, looksmaxing your child will be what will give him the most help

True tbh atleast i'll make a better parent tbh never marry a noodle they will abuse your child it's in their culture

hes a good saint, maybe i ll be one too in near future

20190814 161420

Last edited:
How old is your cousin

Low iq abusive parents raise low iq normie cucked males.

Previous generations of asians are pathetic. They get bullied by the world and the only power they feel they have is if they bully their kids.

its over for asiancels

I hate asians ngl