Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just hate when us incels get accused for being pick me boys

IncelLover99

IncelLover99

MisterPISS
★★★★
I fucking hate when femoids also accuse us for being pick me boys even though we try to have a convo with them. Like I was called a pick me boy twice, just by joking around with a femoid. Fuck femoids bro they're nothing but accuse you for being some kind of bad or crazy person like a pick me boy or some creep just because you joke around with them. :feelsseriously: Like all slutwhore femoids are evil at the end of the day man. Always treating us incels like a fucking joke on inceltears and pay no goddamn respect for us when most of us are not that bad. Always accusing and always going out with some fuckboy Chad in the end. Maybe put that dick out your mouth and stop blaming us for your goddamn problems fucking shit femoids. We all damn well in the end brocels got your back not women

It is evident for members of the underground who is legitimate. Your first post leads me to believe that you are not.

That’s what you get for talking to foids.

Tf is a pickme boy

Tf is a pickme boy
It's hella toxic zoomer slang for attention whore or try hard basically. It means you're desperate for validation and want someone to "pick me"

girls have convos with you?

What the fuck is a pick me boy?

F146A7BF F1DE 4AC3 A8D9 8D06117E6CED

If you weren’t ugly she wouldn’t call u that

I hate other people too much to interact with them.