Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I just had another appointment with my chiropractor, and I actually took a picture of my X-ray this time.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
You can probably see here it in the attachments. What do you boyos think? Do I have a Chad chin?:feelsLSD:

31686C27 4F6D 4645 BCF0 F7111B731F3A

Just had to take it down for a sec to crop out my real name.

Attachments

• 20210722_093939~2.jpg
    20210722_093939~2.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 61
Mogs this fourm
I thought you were talking about the condition of my neck for a second. My neck problems are likely from LDARing. If only my parents stopped being so afraid I'm gonna hurt myself, I might be able to lift weights at the gym and have some hope of ascending. My parents are just weird, they keep acting afraid I'm gonna hurt myself and then are surprised that I'm anxious about getting sick and dying every single night.

I thought you were talking about the condition of my neck for a second. My neck problems are likely from LDARing. If only my parents stopped being so afraid I'm gonna hurt myself, I might be able to lift weights at the gym and have some hope of ascending. My parents are just weird, they keep acting afraid I'm gonna hurt myself and then are surprised that I'm anxious about getting sick and dying every single night.
:cryfeels:

Just had to take it down for a sec to crop out my real name.
looks good to me brocel though I'm sure some PSL/lookism autist could dissect it more and tell you if it's really good or not.
The thing about jaws though is that you need a picture of it from the front AND the side because it's hard to see recession/poor maxilla from the front.

Well that and you need to have a low BF% for the jawline to really come into effect.

If you're reacting to what I said, I can tell you that it's just how it is for me currently. That's why I've also been trying to get on SSI that I'd likely qualify for because I have Asperger's.

If you're reacting to what I said, I can tell you that it's just how it is for me currently. That's why I've also been trying to get on SSI that I'd likely qualify for because I have Asperger's.
I admit, I didn't read it, I just reacted to the title :cryfeels:

Aren't you supposed to be straight for x-rays?