Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I just had another appointment with my chiropractor, and I actually took a picture of my X-ray this time.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 10h 1m
You can probably see here it in the attachments. What do you boyos think? Do I have a Chad chin?:feelsLSD:

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
234d 15h 38m

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 10h 1m
Just had to take it down for a sec to crop out my real name.

Attachments

• 20210722_093939~2.jpg
    20210722_093939~2.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 57
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
61d 11h 37m
Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 10h 1m
IncelCream said:
Mogs this fourm
I thought you were talking about the condition of my neck for a second. My neck problems are likely from LDARing. If only my parents stopped being so afraid I'm gonna hurt myself, I might be able to lift weights at the gym and have some hope of ascending. My parents are just weird, they keep acting afraid I'm gonna hurt myself and then are surprised that I'm anxious about getting sick and dying every single night.

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
61d 11h 37m
Toxic_Manbabby said:
I thought you were talking about the condition of my neck for a second. My neck problems are likely from LDARing. If only my parents stopped being so afraid I'm gonna hurt myself, I might be able to lift weights at the gym and have some hope of ascending. My parents are just weird, they keep acting afraid I'm gonna hurt myself and then are surprised that I'm anxious about getting sick and dying every single night.
:cryfeels:

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
★★★★★
144d 11h 26m
Toxic_Manbabby said:
Just had to take it down for a sec to crop out my real name.
looks good to me brocel though I'm sure some PSL/lookism autist could dissect it more and tell you if it's really good or not.
The thing about jaws though is that you need a picture of it from the front AND the side because it's hard to see recession/poor maxilla from the front.

Well that and you need to have a low BF% for the jawline to really come into effect.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 10h 1m
IncelCream said:
If you're reacting to what I said, I can tell you that it's just how it is for me currently. That's why I've also been trying to get on SSI that I'd likely qualify for because I have Asperger's.

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
61d 11h 37m
Toxic_Manbabby said:
If you're reacting to what I said, I can tell you that it's just how it is for me currently. That's why I've also been trying to get on SSI that I'd likely qualify for because I have Asperger's.
I admit, I didn't read it, I just reacted to the title :cryfeels:

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
4d 8h 29m
Aren't you supposed to be straight for x-rays?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 10h 1m
SerCel said:
Aren't you supposed to be straight for x-ray

SerCel said:
Aren't you supposed to be straight for x-rays?
If you're talking about my neck, that's the whole point of why I started going to the chiropractor.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8