Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just had a hilarious and depressing epiphany!

I made a post a while ago explaining many similarities between black Americans and the Incel Community. One of my best threads. Check it out.
Would you mind opening your profile so I can read the thread in question?

This garbage was pinned :feelskek: This site really fell off man. Some of my old articles deserved to be pinned more than whatever this is.

All niggers must fucking hang

“Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain”

in conclusion: we are, in actuality, a bunch offff nnnnnnniggity niggerrrrrs

You know how incel communities tend to act like crabs in a bucket and we try and hold each other down or we typically hate on each other instead of support and help each other? :feelshehe:

I just now realized that we’re no different from niggers in this regard! :feelskek: :feelsbadman:

“Fuck you nigger!” becomes “Fuck you gray cel!” on here. :feelsclown:

“Damn a nigga horny as a muhfugga” becomes “Gee I’d sure like to rape Shakira” (in videogame) on here. :society:

Where does all of this self hatred and self loathing originate from you all may wonder? :feelshehe:

Well actual niggers blame their own communities degradation on 400 years of slavery and oppression from whitey as the main reasons they fight and kill each other on a regular basis, whereas inkwells, have arguably suffered for longer under a majority of different races over time so it’s no wonder we’re as hateful if not more so than these bastards to eachother. :feelsthink:
Booker T GIF by NBC Sports Northwest
I WILL USE MY 800MG TRAMDOL 4MG RIVOTRIL ROCHE AND 2MG ALPRAZOLAM 2X 1L FAXE 10% BEERS TO DESTROY YOU WITHOUT INSULTS JUST PURE HIGH IQ RESPONSE TO GAIN YOUR RESPECT MY RESPONSE IS "IMAGINE BEING INCEL WHIS SHIT SKINNED SKIN PATTERN " SO YES YOU ARE MAINLY RIGHT BUT DON´T FORGET THAT 95% OF THIS FORUM MEMBERS ALL TOGETHER HAVE LESS MONEY ( GROUNDS,PLOTS, APARTMETS, CASH, BONDS , GOLD CRYPTO CARS CASH THAN ME AND MY DERANGED PARENTS THE 4,99% IS CP CELL FROM TIANMEN PROTEST TANK DRIVER SEXHAVER I HAVE SEX DRIVE ON SEX NO SEX OR SEX THIS IS QUESTION OR MOLESTATION OF SEXUAL ASPIRATION TO PUT PRICK IN THE VAGINATION (IN VIDEO GAME)

I only make fun of graycels in a light-hearted manner if they come out and say something stupid, tbh, no hating on other truecels here. :forcedsmile: