Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just had a based idea for a strategy game.

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Im thinking of making a strategy game where you play as a right wing insurgent group in Europe and the game has an overview with the amount of muslims and brown people coming in and as more arrive they start to take over regions in Europe and you have to strategically allocate your resources to targeting Jewish politicians, preventing Muslims from taking over states and other brown people from becoming the majority and taking control/committing white genocide, etc while gaining political power and you win the game by conquering all of Europe and removing all nonwhites

Im thinking of making a strategy game where you play as a right wing insurgent group in Europe and the game has an overview with the amount of muslims and brown people coming in and as more arrive they start to take over regions in Europe and you have to strategically allocate your resources to targeting Jewish politicians, preventing Muslims from taking over states and other brown people from becoming the majority and taking control/committing white genocide, etc while gaining political power and you win the game by conquering all of Europe and removing all nonwhites
Just make it a tower defense game and protect europes borders

Looks like boring, but the idea will make this famous.

When you win daddy Adolf descends from heaven