Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I just got my license this week but I'm too high inhib to drive

• Thread starter NoNutNovemberFailed
  • Start date
N

NoNutNovemberFailed

Servant of Midari
-
It's over for anxietycels. Just got my license this week but I'm such a shit driver, driving makes me nervous especially when I'm going to park, I worry I might hit another car.

This is why driver's license don't mean shit unless you're low inhib while driving your car alone, you get super nervous when going outside especially while driving due to being a NEET for a whole year

Truecel trait: You haven't even bothered to get a license because you know you'll end up killing someone by accident due to shitty genetics

It's over for anxietycels. Just got my license this week but I'm such a shit driver, driving makes me nervous especially when I'm going to park, I worry I might hit another car.

This is why driver's license don't mean shit unless you're low inhib while driving your car alone, you get super nervous when going outside especially while driving due to being a NEET for a whole year
Wear sunglasses. Makes you low inhib :feelzez:

Truecel trait: You haven't even bothered to get a license because you know you'll end up killing someone by accident due to shitty genetics

Lol'd at this

Same, dont have a car yet

Yes, this is one of several reasons for why I do not cycle in the street.

Just park where there aren’t any cars :feelsaww:

Just park where there aren’t any cars :feelsaww:

Or you too poor to afford a car

I've been having a license for more than 3 years now, but parking is still my weakest point.
But if you already have a license and can afford even a shitty car, you should probably get one, just to get some practice and gain the necessary confidence to be able to drive alone.

I drive as little as possible, I don't even enjoy driving tbh. The idea of driving in a bigger city scares/annoys me, so I never drive there during the daytime. I wouldn't like to live in a big city anyway, I prefer the countryside.

I've been having a license for more than 3 years now, but parking is still my weakest point.
But if you already have a license and can afford even a shitty car, you should probably get one, just to get some practice and gain the necessary confidence to be able to drive alone.
Yeah I got a car but it's my mom's used one
fakecel gtfoh
Cope
I drive as little as possible, I don't even enjoy driving tbh. The idea of driving in a bigger city scares/annoys me, so I never drive there during the daytime. I wouldn't like to live in a big city anyway, I prefer the countryside.
Same here

Yeah I got a car but it's my mom's used one
Try to drive as often as possible (at least 4-5 times a week, maybe just to buy groceries or something). It will give you at least some routine in my opinion.

I only drive to work and back.

Bruh imagine being scared to drive

Bruh imagine being scared to drive

I have impaired processing speed. That coupled with chronic anxiety makes me a risk while on the road.

Teenage drivers with DDs, however, are a particularly vulnerable population. ASD and ADHD are unique, in that the impairments associated with the disorders largely impact driving performance rather than driving knowledge [6,7]. A variety of impairments make the cognitively demanding task of driving for these individuals even more difficult compared to typically-developing teens [8]. For adults with ADHD [9,10] and ASD [11], driving is cited as a skill that can significantly improve or hinder successful transitions into adulthood and overall quality of life. Previous literature suggests that individuals with DDs such as ADHD and ASD take longer to pass the on-road test to obtain independent license [12,13,14]. Thus, it is important to understand how to promote safe mobility among adolescents with DDs, who may be most sensitive to the positive and negative aspects that independent driving can offer. In this review, we summarize the literature on what is known about how adolescents diagnosed with ASD and ADHD experience the learning-to-drive process, and highlight some potential challenges of these diagnoses and important unanswered questions relating to this topic.

Last edited:
God what a cringy kid story