Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Just Got Laughed At For Being Confident

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
So I am ordering some food, normally I order in a soft meek voice while looking down this time I made eye contact and ordered two instead of one in a confident voice, this old tall former chad who looks intimidating says two in a surprised voice since I normally order one. The femoid whore is smirking rudely and laughs, after asking here or to go, now in a quieter voice I say why you laughing and after a pause called it a bitch, but whether it heard me or not I don't know. It gives me a receipt and a buzzer. I threw the receipt right in front of its face. Then I go to the bathroom, look in the mirror for a while in shame and anger. Then the order buzzes I get the food and place the buzzer down loudly while refusing to make eye contact and walking away as fast as I can. Then I bump into the shoulder of this taller chink normie male on purpose while walking feeling a sense of pride as I look at his annoyed face from the corner of my eye. I sit down outside to eat the femoid cunt that normally takes my order but is on break looks at me then I sit in the opposite seat, so it is not in my line of vision. I eat until my small bowl is empty then I throw it hard against the window intentionally missing the trash and I quickly walk away. My anger and hatred is giving me a migraine , these fuckers need to suffer for their humiliation and persecution of me. My life is worse than that of a jew in Nazi Germany.

universallyabhorred said:
So I am ordering some food, normally I order in a soft meek voice while looking down this time I made eye contact and ordered two instead of one in a confident voice, this old tall former chad who looks intimidating says two in a surprised voice since I normally order one. The femoid whore is smirking rudely and laughs, after asking here or to go, now in a quieter voice I say why you laughing and after a pause called it a bitch, but whether it heard me or not I don't know. It gives me a receipt and a buzzer. I threw the receipt right in front of its face. Then I go to the bathroom, look in the mirror for a while in shame and anger. Then the order buzzes I get the food and place the buzzer down loudly while refusing to make eye contact and walking away as fast as I can. Then I bump into the shoulder of this taller chink normie male on purpose while walking feeling a sense of pride as I look at his annoyed face from the corner of my eye. I sit down outside to eat the femoid cunt that normally takes my order but is on break looks at me then I sit in the opposite seat, so it is not in my line of vision. I eat until my small bowl is empty then I throw it hard against the window intentionally missing the trash and I quickly walk away. My anger and hatred is giving me a migraine , these fuckers need to suffer for their humiliation and persecution of me. My life is worse than that of a jew in Nazi Germany.

This behaviour is autistic as fuck

It's all in your head. They don't care if you talk with a confident voice or not. You're not that important to them.

Dude, no, just no.

CopingGymcel said:
It's all in your head. They don't care if you talk with a confident voice or not. You're not that important to them.

It was not in my head, the femoid laughed at me while I was ordering just because my face is an ugly joke. I never said I was  important to them.

It was not in my head, the femoid laughed at me while I was ordering just because my face is an ugly joke. I never said I was  important to them.

I highly doubt she was laughing at you.

Wot1994 said:

Fucking asshole those normies treated me like shit just because of my face.

Fair chance she wasn't laughing because of you.

Women will always wait until you're out of sight before mocking an ugly male.

And they all laughed at you after due to your severe autism.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]It was. I have been laughed at almost every time I ordered from that place whenever the cashier was a femoid.
[/font][/size]

Grotesque said:

Fuck off normie.

Wot1994 said:

The other posters here are right. It was your behavior. Females HATE interacting with ugly men but they won't laugh at you. They will show their disdain through their voice/eyes.

NegroKing said:
The other posters here are right. It was your behavior. Females HATE interacting with ugly men but they won't laugh at you. They will show their disdain through their voice/eyes.

That filthy femoid whore cashier needs to have a vat of corrosive acid dumped on its face and body.

lol. Confidence only works if you're hot. If you approach a woman with confidence while ugly why will usually pretend to be lesbians or say something like "slow down there buster and get to the back of the line!". Its hilarious for a Stacy to see a groveling incel or even normie try to approach her.

Or they were laughing at something else, and you being sensitive, narcissistic and socially awkward thought it was about you.

Dingus_Incel said:
lol. Confidence only works if you're hot. If you approach a woman with confidence while ugly why will usually pretend to be lesbians or say something like "slow down there buster and get to the back of the line!". Its hilarious for a Stacy to see a groveling incel or even normie try to approach her.

Oh jesus, I've seen this shit before. Women will suddenly turn into butches/dikes when an unattractive or ethnic man comes into field.

Wot1994 said:
Or they were laughing at something else, and you being sensitive, narcissistic and socially awkward thought it was about you.

Stop defending the whores, this happens quite a bit to me just because I am ugly and I try to behave in a confident manner.

OP I feel your pain. I've had many similar experiences.

Stop defending the whores, this happens quite a bit to me just because I am ugly and I try to behave in a confident manner.

Nope, it happens because you're socially retarded.

jagged0 said:
Nope, it happens because you're socially retarded.
Not true, my face itself looks weird and angry that is why it happens, not because of my social behavior nor my ugliness necessarily.

Ugly people are circus freaks, we just exist to give people dopamine highs when they see how attractive they are compared to us.

Fucking hell, sorry this had to happen to you. Normfucks and Stacey whores think we're weird because we're weird. They don't understand our weirdness is in response to their BULLSHIT

Wot1994 said:

Fuck you and get the fuck out of here. This shit happens to us constantly. You have no idea what it's like for us. Stop using your experiences as a basis for us, get the fuck out

alsalsk said:
Fucking hell, sorry this had to happen to you. Normfucks and Stacey whores think we're weird because we're weird. They don't understand our weirdness is in response to their BULLSHIT

Fuck you and get the fuck out of here. This shit happens to us constantly. You have no idea what it's like for us. Stop using your experiences as a basis for us, get the fuck out

Well I'm not autistic and can tell that people laugh at other things and that their life doesn't revolve around me.

Wot1994 said:
Well I'm not autistic and can tell that people laugh at other things and that their life doesn't revolve around me.

We are not you, you are a normtard that thinks just because you dont get laughed at/talked about by strangers etc that other people don't. Infact, you're probably one of the people who would laugh at others yet don't have enough sendibility to understand that those people you laugh at have enough of an understanding of the world to know what you're doing

This is severely autistic behavior. Shame on you OP.

Welcome to the subhuman life.

Framecel222 said:
This is severely autistic behavior. Shame on you OP.

You will be purged treacherous scum.

alsalsk said:
We are not you, you are a normtard that thinks just because you dont get laughed at/talked about by strangers etc that other people don't. Infact, you're probably one of the people who would laugh at others yet don't have enough sendibility to understand that those people you laugh at have enough of an understanding of the world to know what you're doing

I was uglier than you are now for years. But thankfully I was never mentally ill or a autist.

Wot1994 said:
I was uglier than you are now for years. But thankfully I was never mentally ill or a autist.

You don't just escape ugliness you fucking normie, for us it is permanent.

You don't just escape ugliness you fucking normie, for us it is permanent.

I have had major surgery, braces and now spend a lot of time on my appearence.

LOOKSMAX

Grotesque said:

cope

Wot1994 said:
I have had major surgery, braces and now spend a lot of time on my appearence.

LOOKSMAX

Yeah, looksmax or LDAR.

I feel sorry for you, femoids are cruel bitches.

Similar things happen to me too everday since im a kid.

CopingGymcel said:
Confidence is euphemized with a good looking masculine face. If you’re ugly, you’ll be called “overconfident”

Octopusgun2 said:
Confidence is euphemized with a good looking masculine face. If you’re ugly, you’ll be called “overconfident”

People expect you and everyone else regardless of looks to look people in the eye and talk with a normal voice. Looking down at the floor and talking with a shivering beta voice is what's going to look strange regardless of how you look.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
People expect you and everyone else regardless of looks to look people in the eye and talk with a normal voice. Looking down at the floor and talking with a shivering beta voice is what's going to look strange regardless of how you look.
A beta cuck behaving Sean O’Pry would mop the floor with a confident bad boy low inhibition normie/unattractive guy.

Why would you go out? I always order from home or go to a drive thru. I never go in person if I am alone.

Octopusgun2 said:
A beta cuck behaving Sean O’Pry would mop the floor with a confident bad boy low inhibition normie/unattractive guy.

He never said that he acted like a low inhib bad boy, now did he? All he did was use eye contact and talk in a "confident voice", that's it. Nobody would find that strange.

CopingGymcel said:

This. 

Nobody gives a fuck about us. Get real OP nobody.gonna notice the pitch of your irrelevant order.

Autstic thread/10