Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just got high off of cough syrup

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I feel dizzy but detatched

I probably would get near diabetic with the MK 677 I am on if I did the same, lol

let me get a sip bro i want to experience euphoria

based, i imagine a pawg giving me head when i listen to this as i slowly move her head back n forth slowly as she giggles, its over

Based and Futurepilled. This is the start of your soundcloudrappermaxxing journey :smonk:

View: https://youtu.be/7cDYYvOhKwg

Im getting marijuano license soon

I'll also try to reconnect with guys from my high school mab and if any still live in this area I will invite them to my apartment for :smonk:, beers, snacks, TV movies and uber eats

All you need is a valid government-issued ID to show that you are 21 or older. However, regulations will vary by city
I'll also try to reconnect with guys from my high school mab and if any still live in this area I will invite them to my apartment for :smonk:, beers, snacks, TV movies and uber eats
Fuark mogs me to the moon and back. I should've never believed you when you said you weren't NT

Sounds like a fakecel trait. Then again you were from closedverse the zoomer central with zoomer niggers. Hopefully you are a schizo and those friends are fake otherwise you will have to be banned.

Sounds like a fakecel trait. Then again you were from closedverse the zoomer central with zoomer niggers. Hopefully you are a schizo and those friends are fake otherwise you will have to be banned.
Ngl I didnt have real friends at high school just some acquaintances:horror: Theres like 1 guy I knew who I still send him chainsaw manlo memes

But im thinking maby if u had marijuano it wouldbe easier to make friends with people u already know and they would be more willing to hang out with u (Im also NEET now so I dont know any irl people who I didnt go to high school with)
All you need is a valid government-issued ID to show that you are 21 or older. However, regulations will vary by city

Fuark mogs me to the moon and back. I should've never believed you when you said you weren't NT
U can buy it at 18 if u get a MMID license

Last edited:
I believe weed kills brain cells and makes you a dormant doormat of a human. There's a reason why (((they))) decided it was time to start legalizing it. They want to keep us in a comatose, easy to manipulate state of mind. You gotta open yo eyez n stay woke frfr

I occasionally buy codeine cough syrup since I can get it without prescription

Ngl I didnt have real friends at high school just some acquaintances:horror: Theres like 1 guy I knew who I still send him chainsaw manlo memes

But im thinking maby if u had marijuano it wouldbe easier to make friends with people u already know and they would be more willing to hang out with u (Im also NEET now so I dont know any irl people who I didnt go to high school with)

Alrighty. But I wouldn't trust them. All humans in 2020s are untrustworthy they aren't perfect and will drag you into hell

I tried to "overdose" on painkillers, but I guess my body is too strong