Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just got heightmogged by my 7th grade chinese male neighbor.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
My mom used to babysit this kid and he was a short kid. Now at 16 or whatever hes a solid 3 inches taller than me:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Being a 4/10 5'6 manlet is ABSOLUTE HELL

I get heightmogged by every gook I encounter at 5'8.

And hes Chinese ? Its definitely over

manlet is social suicide let alone sexual suicide. the height requirement to enjoy a mutual social life is 5'10

don't go outside m8
Had to get beer
Maxresdefault

It's over for anyone who can't compete with the BYC in 2018 anno domini

It's over for anyone who can't compete with the BYC in 2018 anno domini
Kid has the face of a C-pop star just fml. I need to start getting my beer delivered to me

anyone else always LOL when they open manlet threads?
guess I should be sympathetic but i can't help but laugh
t. 6feet tall
I feel bad for manletbros, I dont understand why people are so mean to them. It's kind of pathetic laughing at people who are less fortunate.

so many manlets on this forum, is it surpising? Manlet = DEATH

i hate when i have to get weed. thankfully its just down the street and i can go at night.
At least my dealer comes to me. One thing I dont need to go in public for.
I feel bad for manletbros, I dont understand why people are so mean to them. It's kind of pathetic laughing at people who are less fortunate.
It's literally incels bullying truecels.

true. that faggot doesn't belong here. this is a place to feel accepted for your flaws not get laughed at it for it. seems like a normvermin miscer cocksucker. hopefully his shins get cut off and he has to be a manlet 4 the rest of his like like cotton hill.

true. that faggot doesn't belong here. this is a place to feel accepted for your flaws not get laughed at it for it. seems like a normvermin miscer cocksucker. hopefully his shins get cut off and he has to be a manlet 4 the rest of his like like cotton hill.
W6oJe5x

crab mentality

sorry, it's just a reaction to laugh.
It's not like i go around bullying manlets. I'm a virgin loser, plenty of manlets getting laid while I'm not so I don't feel superior to them just because im taller.

4/10 is low normie tier. you can as try being 2/10. also nice new avatar

sorry, it's just a reaction to laugh.
It's not like i go around bullying manlets. I'm a virgin loser, plenty of manlets getting laid while I'm not so I don't feel superior to them just because im taller.
>laughing at manlets
>claims not to bully manlets
Pick one
4/10 is low normie tier. you can as try being 2/10. also nice new avatar
I'm 5'6. I get insulted for my height.

this is why i dont want to go outside

So many kids heightmog me, its brutal. I have teens at work come rest their arm on my shoulder or head.
I wanted to block a friend. She was complaining about trying to find a 10.5 extra wide shoe for her 12 year old. I made the mistake of asking her how tall her kid was now and she typed "He is only 5'4 but grew four inches over the summer".
That only hurt more than I expected it would

I feel ya bro, I am 5'8 and got mogged by a 6 foot 13 yo the other day. Its fucked, what are they feeding these kids?

same height as you bro, I feel your pain

The future belongs to the tall. Manlets are being weeded out slowly as they will not get to reproduce.

My mom used to babysit this kid and he was a short kid. Now at 16 or whatever hes a solid 3 inches taller than me:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

thats me all the time. try being 5'3
everyone is so fucking tall.
out of all the heights i could be i have to be the first percentile?
The future belongs to the tall. Manlets are being weeded out slowly as they will not get to reproduce.
yes there is worldwide eugenics against manlets.
catch is (foids get to be spared as always)

its so fucking over. Being a manlet makes want to sui. i hate going outside

Redistribute the femlets
if we get killed off why dont they too?
so males make humans taller while foids cancel our progress out?
so basicly the eugenics is for no reason at all

if we get killed off why dont they too?
so males make humans taller while foids cancel our progress out?
so basicly the eugenics is for no reason at all
Yes bro. Foids are so fixated on Chad they can't even fathom their children inheriting their shitty genes

I live in the UK, not Asia.
Boy... so you understand that the asians in non Asian countries still have the same genetic traits as the people in there ethnic region, right?

I'm 5'11 and get hightmogged by 70% of guys.

Boy... so you understand that the asians in non Asian countries still have the same genetic traits as the people in there ethnic region, right?
You understand that nutrition affects height, right?

I'm ricecel in asia and western foids (WTF why are they 5'10+ tall??) heightmogs me

I'm 5'10 with shoes on
It's over for manlets

20180919 141726

Nooooooo Why did you change your avatar bro I liked your old one

You understand that nutrition affects height, right?
You understand that 80% of height is genetic and that even in the developed Asian countries where people are well fed the average height is still 5'7 or less, right?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-much-of-human-height/ 60-80% of height is genetic. 60-80% of height is genetic.

And heights have not increased among adults in the literally the most developed Asian country
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...980-later-declining-study-finds/#.W6L1ystlCdM
Citation needed

Old people drag down the statistics. In Japan, for example, 30% of the population is 60 years or older.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-much-of-human-height/ 60-80% of height is genetic. 60-80% of height is genetic.

And heights have not increased among adults in the literally the most developed Asian country
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...980-later-declining-study-finds/#.W6L1ystlCdM