Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just got heighmogged today

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
So, now I understand manlets, god damn

To start off, im fairly tall @ 6.3ft and am 6.4ft with shoes on so its pretty difficult to mog my height
When I was walking to class, I saw this massive at least 6.7ft dude walk past me and looking at me, i really felt fucking helpless and like a turbo beta soy cuck tbh
I cant imagine being a manlet, holy fuck that fucking brutal.
Getting mogged every day by almost everything would be ultimate suifuel ffs
I usually never get height mogged, usually its either even or just slighty different or just smaller than me but this one was fucking gruesome..

I get height mogged whenever i leave the house.

You fucking heightmog me.

I am glad I am 6'3/190cm and don't think about this sort of stuff.
Well, sometimes I do, but it gives me a slight confidence boost, if anything.

You heightmog me to Tokio and back

Heightmog is one of the few most brutal mogs. Lately, when walking around, I've been feeling more and more like a manlet with 6'0/183cm. So many heightmaxxed teenagers nowadays. Fuck

I hope get BTFO by a future ER, Alek or Cho, you smug fucking tallfag.

That’s the freak zone, you have to be built like a total meso to pull it off.

That’s the freak zone, you have to be built like a total meso to pull it off.
There's no such thing as a "meso." you realize that right? William Sheldons Constitutional psychology is a neglected and debunked theory

There's no such thing as a "meso." you realize that right? William Sheldons Constitutional psychology is a neglected and debunked theory

It’s about the image of the meso, not whether it’s valid.

Nice humblebrag, but imagine that 6'7" man being a foid or a 13-year old kid, and you're getting an idea of how bad things are for manlets.

Now imagine being 5' 10".
You really have no room to complain you goddamn tallfag. Mogs to this level are an everyday thing for me. You only got mogged ONCE, and you think it's over?
Fuck you.

Like Chad saying giga Chad mogged him

I don't really understand why people here care so much about bragging. But I hope you appreciate your height now.

I'm 6'2" and got brutally heightmogged by a 6'5" Chadriguez at uni, it was unusual because hispanics are usually manlets. Dude was also holding eye contact too. I can see how that constantly happening is suifuel

Fuck this fakecel. Mods please ban

I got heightmogged and chinmogged by a 14 yr old girl on Saturday

I don't really understand why people here care so much about bragging. But I hope you appreciate your height now.
Same
Some people on here really are sensitive about that shit sometimes
Nice humblebrag, but imagine that 6'7" man being a foid or a 13-year old kid, and you're getting an idea of how bad things are for manlets.
I never understood manlets tbh
I knew being small is a bad thing but I didn't know it would be that bad.
I cant even imagine being so small that you get mogged by everybody, holy fuck