Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just got drunk with one beer

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Yeah. One canned beer is enough to make me dizzy. Although it's a strong one (6,5%), that's still pretty pathetic. I never go out and drink because I dont have friends and dont go out and never drink alone so I just bought a beer and it's enough for me. Wow.

you're probably more buzzed than drunk. i also get buzzed when i drink two on an empty stomach

It made you dizzy but it's insane how people loose control while drinking. I feel like I could drink a lot but not gonna start drinking.

I heard once that alcohol really brings out the real YOU. I am calm and friendly as fuck after alcohol. I guess that's my nature.

Over for lowtolerancecels

I didn \t even have empty stomach. I ate 2 bowls of soup before hands, a biscuit before tat and was eating chips while drinking. And I'm fucked up now lol. :*
im jealous ngl

Maybe you drank on an empty stomach... try eating more
images

I feel better though. Like I dont have problems. Less suicidal.
Maybe you drank on an empty stomach... try eating more
images
Noooo I ate before that and was eating while drinking. Although I drank it quite fast.

Guess you get more bang for your buck when it comes to your drink. It only takes one half glass of wine to make me tipsy, but that just means I get to feel the euphoric effects sooner.

Actually that's lucky cause alcohol is useless for any other purpose

Actually that's lucky cause alcohol is useless for any other purpose
Well yeah I kinda agree with you guys at the same time. Although it's still considered pathetic.

Guess you get more bang for your buck when it comes to your drink. It only takes one half glass of wine to make me tipsy, but that just means I get to feel the euphoric effects sooner.
Maybe it's just cause it was a strong beer?

Maybe it's just cause it was a strong beer?
In that case you should try something a little weaker at a higher quantity, and see if you feel as dizzy as before.

Happened to me before. Well, not with one but like one and a half. Alcohol is poison, if you react strongly to it that's probably a good thing tbh

I got some red spots around my eyes area and I read I must have low alcohol tolerancy.

I only start feeling buzzed after three. I envy you. Being like you would save me a lot of money.

Happened to me before. Well, not with one but like one and a half. Alcohol is poison, if you react strongly to it that's probably a good thing tbh
volcel if you're not voluntairly gulping down toxic substances

on an empty stomach or no?

Enough is enough