Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just got banned from facebook and messenger for "woman hate"

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
Just got banned for 5 days, I cannot write to my friends on messenger now, which sucks as online friends are the only ones I had.

Facebook decided to ban me, reason?

"Facebook do not tolerate hate agains women, minorities. It does not allow racism, anti-semitism or hate-speech".

What was the exact thing I had written?

"This is what happends when females get a large influence in politics, given their nature of hypergamy, they will not listen to men lower in rang".

Prepare yourself boys, the elites are going hardcore on us now.

LMAO imagine getting banned for having your an opinion.

Those dirty cucks. Meanwhile they let groups talk about killing ugly men all day.

Yes, you wont be allowed to critisise immigration too, ofcourse. I do believe this wont end well my friends, the jews are really pushing it now.

Very smart move to use facebook aswell, as they have made the majority of the population, especially the ones under 50, addicted to it.

I’m not using Facebook anymore. When I was active, I was constantly getting bans for some reason.

Facebook is normie central.

It's ok, facebook will be over soon once an uncucked competitor takes their members. They're not the only place on the internet for communicating with people, those low iq fags need to understand that.

Facebook is extremely cucked tbh.

It's ok, facebook will be over soon once an uncucked competitor takes their members. They're not the only place on the internet for communicating with people, those low iq fags need to understand that.
won't happen, there are too many people on facebook and they will never leave it even if there is a better competitor

also if there was an alternative it would be even more cucked because google needs that data for the cia and jewish overlords

JFL at using social media. Normie cesspit.

won't happen, there are too many people on facebook and they will never leave it even if there is a better competitor
People will leave it little by little like most of us have. They'll keep their fb account and follow their cucked rules but slowly they'll eventually find more entertaining alternatives that aren't afraid of free speech.
also if there was an alternative it would be even more cucked because google needs that data for the cia and jewish overlords
The uncucked one won't even be part of (((google))).

How dare you have an opinion?!?!?
But seriously we are majority and we still let feminazis do whatever they want. We are as cucked as they are.

"Facebook do not tolerate hate agains women, minorities. It does not allow racism, anti-semitism or hate-speech".

hidden blackpill: nothing was said about misandry

daily reminder its okay to shit all over someone as long as theyre born with a dick

All these platforms are just virtue signalling I fucking hate it, I wish we could turn back time to a simpler time where people didn´t get offended by everything and these big platforms like Facebook or YouTube didn´t have so much power and were more innocent.

People will leave it little by little like most of us. They'll keep their fb account and follow their cucked rules but slowly they'll eventully find more entertaining alternatives that aren't afraid of free speech.

The uncucked one won't even be part of (((google))).
Most people on facebook don't give a fuck about cucks, femoids and lack of freedom of speech. Even if zucc would announced white holocaust not many people would care enough to leave the website.

Tbh, just drop Facebook altogether.
I mainly use it for messenger, and searching people/groups/events.
Don’t make useless public post, it’s like karma gathering on reddit

Most people on facebook don't give a fuck about cucks, femoids and lack of freedom of speech. Even if zucc would announced white holocaust not many people would care enough to leave the website.
If little stuff like that got him banned soon enough even normie men will start getting banned, then they'll look for the uncucked alternatives.
Tbh, just drop Facebook altogether.
I mainly use it for messenger, and searching people/groups/events.
Don’t make useless public post, it’s like karma gathering on reddit
I only use facebook to make fake troll accounts and mess with cucks and whores. I've had more than 10 troll accounts banned.

I don't have a facebook.

I haven't been on fb since 2014
I haven't been on fb since 2014

Lol for ever joining faggot media

meanwhile man hate is completely okay

JFL @ using {{{facebook}}}

Use Steam instead.

I got banned for making comments about feminism and Islam.

Why cant they just write deleted because vagina、 it would make more sense

you can say everything on social media (and even IRL)

but when you attack jews or women, you will be banned

>facebook
>friends
>2018cel
>still gray

You should get banned form this forum OP

"Facebook do not tolerate hate agains women".

WTF. However it tolerates and spreads fake news freely about men, politics, everything. Assholes. We should start a Metoo men movement including all men and close our accounts.

probably a good thing you got banned Facebook sucks

These women are so oppressed they can get away with saying "I rape niggas" on cuckbook and instagram.

Last edited:
Censorship is fascism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back