Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just got an X-ray done at a chiropractor's office today, and I found that my lower jawbone is actually more square than I thought.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I saw the X-ray and thought "Is he sure he brought out the right one?"; but then dismissed that thought by remembering that he's not very likely to make that kind of mistake after doing this since at least 1991 as I saw from his certificates framed in the waiting room. This indicates to me that I might just need to keep losing more weight.:dab:

Lean maxxxing is cure for most fatcels

Chads.is again

Brb using imagination because no x-ray pics.

Chiropractors aren't real doctors. They play dressup like real doctors but are basically Chads who think back crackling can cure aids.

Chiropractors aren't real doctors. They play dressup like real doctors but are basically Chads who think back crackling can cure aids.
Hmm, a chad that is twice as fat as me. Interesting.

post the picture or something

post the picture or something
I didn't take a picture because I wasn't sure if the doctor would've let me. I just feel like there's some obscure rule against it somewhere.

I didn't take a picture because I wasn't sure if the doctor would've let me. I just feel like there's some obscure rule against it somewhere.

Toxic_Manbabby

Greycel​

fatcel -> did'nttryenoughcel

hitting the gym is the first thing a guy should do if he thinks he might be an incel

after you're completely blackpilled and it's 100% over you can be fat again

hitting the gym is the first thing a guy should do if he thinks he might be an incel
Maybe after I move out of my mom and dad's house where they no longer have control of where I go. I can't drive, and my parents don't want me to go weightlifting at the gym because "I'd hurt myself". It's the same shit as why they stopped teaching me how to drive in the first place. I don't really contest my dad's statement because I might actually do that from attempting to bench 500+ lbs to unleash my sexual frustration.

What the fuck? I wasn't expecting to appear there. I thought I'd go unnoticed just like in real life.

I just checked the post and found this next to the person who posted it, and...:feelshaha:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210719-175653~2.png
    Screenshot_20210719-175653~2.png
    2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
What the fuck? I wasn't expecting to appear there. I thought I'd go unnoticed just like in real life.

I just checked the post and found this next to the person who posted it, and...:feelshaha:
princess_kitty isn't actually a "Jewish American princess foid", it's a LARPing Venezuelan man on a ban evasion account

princess_kitty isn't actually a "Jewish American princess foid", it's a LARPing Venezuelan man on a ban evasion account
Kek. Why would you larp as that? They really do worship Jews more than the entire Christian religion, don't they?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:lul::lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back