Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I just got a nice idea of fucking with puas

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
After watching this video, I went to the rooshv forum for the first time.

Holy fuck, never realized there can be a place that is more retarded than TRP. Thousands of incels in denials are coping and larping day and night and talking about game and frame. Not only that, it's a huge business. These pua coaches are scamming thousands and thousands of dollars from coping incels and fucking them up for their entire life. Also they have a huge number of ethnicel copers.

In this thread, they are talking about dating apps --

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-43044.html

You will see almost all of them are talking how they are swiping day and night but getting 0 matches. These pathetic morons are now going complete apeshit as how they are gonna play "the game" if they can't find anyone to apply their game to?

So I got an idea, what about catfish girls with the pics of these pua coaches? Let's do a pua-coach-fishing and see where they actually stand in today's dating market?

This is rooshv when he was young. Just fucking look at this deformed subhuman, lmao.

GCD8Nt6.gif

RSD Tyler was quite decent during his youth, but look at him now. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

1346_Cook3_1279772379.jpg
9f6764ff3b4d389a3ad34c49a2585d14.png

Deepak Wayne, the curry pua :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

deepak-wayne-862x487.jpg

More curry puas:

mqdefault.jpg
mqdefault.jpg

Mystery pua is not that bad, he might be able to pull some.

17mprma8s7xqnjpg.jpg

Why this pua community is teeming with curries? WTF?

Last edited:
It’s mainly curries who are incels, so they’ll be the main people willing to pay for PUA shit.

If it’s just Chad shilling courses, nobody would care as people would assume it’s due to his looks. However, if you have curries selling them, people might think they’ve mastered “game” and be willing to invest in them.

lol make sure to upload it to YouTube.

I would really love to see the results of this experiment.

These guys are parasites

They look like cucks tbh

These guys look so weird tbh.

JFL at that gay scarf he’s wearing.

It’s mainly curries who are incels, so they’ll be the main people willing to pay for PUA shit.

If it’s just Chad shilling courses, nobody would care as people would assume it’s due to his looks. However, if you have curries selling them, people might think they’ve mastered “game” and be willing to invest in them.

Yup, I think curries and rices are the main victim of this pua scam. They also have a huge rice audience, since inceldom among ricecels is more severe than currycels. Curries can at least get arranged marriages, they go to pua because all of them want to shag some white punanis before the marriage.

Why this pua community is teeming with curries? WTF?
I feel for them, they are still bluepilled, most of them have no other way to cope so they turn to this snake oil as a last resort.

Yup, I think curries and rices are the main victim of this pua scam. They also have a huge rice audience, since inceldom among ricecels is more severe than currycels. Curries can at least get arranged marriages, they go to pua because all of them want to shag some white punanis before the marriage.
You can even see arabs in it aswell, I blame these deluded ethnics who watch Youtubers such as BigDawsTV, ThatWasEpic, what these ethnics dont realise is that college women dont want anything to do with them. just lol at thinking some shitskin ethnic can replicate what tall NT college frat chads do.

These guys look so weird tbh.
ngl
You can even see arabs in it aswell, I blame these deluded ethnics who watch Youtubers such as BigDawsTV, ThatWasEpic, what these ethnics dont realise is that college women dont want anything to do with them. just lol at thinking some shitskin ethnic can replicate what tall NT college frat chads do.
True.
JFL at that gay scarf he’s wearing.
Ready to eat tyrone's cum.

ethnics are always coping hard bro, especially the FOB ones. it's OVER for those deathniks

I feel for them, they are still bluepilled, most of them have no other way to cope so they turn to this snake oil as a last resort.

I also went to some of their websites, the fee is not very cheap. Imagine poor FOB curries coming to the west, wagecucking whole day, saving their meager allowances and spending them on these quacks.

They probably get matches tho but only with 30+s these puas always claim how they can get young stacys jfl

Again, JFL at the (((Trumpenstein))) portrait

They probably get matches tho but only with 30+s these puas always claim how they can get young stacys jfl
Still good for debunking their outrageous claims.

Mystery PUA is 6’5” btw and he used to wear legit platform shoes that made him like 7 feet.. food for thought. I used to watch his lectures when I was a 5’7” teenager jfl at me

Mystery PUA is 6’5” btw and he used to wear legit platform shoes that made him like 7 feet.. food for thought. I used to watch his lectures when I was a 5’7” teenager jfl at me

WTF, his face is also good, he is basically a chad.

A chad literally scamming money from ugly incels.

JreC3cW.gif

PUAs need to be raped
will be a nice thing to watch

WTF, his face is also good, he is basically a chad.

A chad literally scamming money from ugly incels.

JreC3cW.gif

will be a nice thing to watch
One of the main reasons I completely overlooked his height and face is because he was a Virgin until 21.. i didn’t even stop to question that his looks are why he gets pussy.. if he was a Virgin that long, surely height and looks can’t matter that much. he must’ve just lifted himself out of mentalceldom just enough to get girls and create a positive feedback loop that would NT-ify his brain and give him confidence and what not

can someone explain me what this new term `pua` means

I think we all know what results of this experiment would yield, 0 matches, pua is just about scamming naive ethnics.

So much for Asians being known for high IQ, they are practically braindead when it comes to the dating scene and fall victim to the pua scams the most.

If these ethnics saw the competition they are up against they would just give up and realize there is no beating it.

I think we all know what results of this experiment would yield, 0 matches, pua is just about scamming naive ethnics.
It will however prove those nasty scammers talk out of their ass.

It will however prove those nasty scammers talk out of their ass.

True, personally I would love to see it. Doubt these pua fags will be convinced they are being fleeced but it would be a worthwhile experiment nonetheless.

Man, imagine these ethnic morons are paying their bills and rents.

So much for Asians being known for high IQ, they are practically braindead when it comes to the dating scene and fall victim to the pua scams the most.

Yup, I specially feel bad for ricecels as they are not thirsty for mayo-punani like curries. They just want their own women.

If these ethnics saw the competition they are up against they would just give up and realize there is no beating it.

That's why we need to blackpill them whenever possible.

Man, imagine these ethnic morons are paying their bills and rents.

Its pitiful and it's all for a failed concept. A foid decides within the span of 3 seconds of meeting you whether she wants to have anything to do with you. No amount of "game" is gonna change her mind about you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back