Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just got a concussion in my bathroom

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
My shit genes make me chronically constipated. So I was taking a poo and the log just wouldn't come out. Therefore I decided to push harder and clenched my anus, thus cutting off a part of the shit. I shat two small stools (over 4 me, Chad takes massive dumps if you're familiar with the shitpill). As a result, I saw little bugs of light moving at the corner of my vision. This is how you tell you just had a concussion. So I went over to the bidet and cleaned myself, hoping that the cold water would stimulate my anus into pooping some more. It almost worked, I shat out a little, rabbit-like chunk of crap, but I still wasn't satisfied. Now I'm sitting down with little remnants of shit in the cavity next to my rectum. It's an uncomfortable feeling, ngl.

tl;dr I push my stool so hard that I get brain damage occasionally.

No offense but lol'd hard at the first part

He huh stinky

wtf did I just read
jfl

So glad you decided to share

Shitpill rofl

So glad you decided to share
This is not the first time I write about my bowel movements here and it certainly won't be the last.

This is not the first time I write about my bowel movements here and it certainly won't be the last.
Are you shitting me? This better be the last time, or I will come over and beat the shit out of you.

Seeing stars is a concussion?

That's brutal