Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i just fucking know my phone is being tapped by government spying agencies

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★
was on youtube with no other apps open and it said my microphone was on, even though i wasnt voice recording or on an app that allows voice recording. also because im incel they prolly think im a dangerous guy, i ain't! stop fucking wiretapping me freaks jews

They have better/efficient ways to spy on you without you ever even knowing.
Are you perhaps schizo?

Are you perhaps schizo?
no, and i don't even think this is schizo, the mic was on recording its weird brah

most people get spyed on just for political reasons

Are you perhaps schizo?
was on youtube with no other apps open and it said my microphone was on, even though i wasnt voice recording or on an app that allows voice recording. also because im incel they prolly think im a dangerous guy, i ain't! stop fucking wiretapping me freaks jews
You will never see them if they watching you. You will spot them the first time when they break your door

they came in the morning so they can be sure your at home and you cant act fast because your sleepy

The panopticon is a design of institutional building with an inbuilt system of control, originated by the English philosopher and social theorist Jeremy Bentham in the 18th century. The concept is to allow all prisoners of an institution to be observed by a single corrections officer, without the inmates knowing whether or not they are being watched.

Although it is physically impossible for the single guard to observe all the inmates' cells at once, the fact that the inmates cannot know when they are being watched motivates them to act as though they are all being watched at all times. They are effectively compelled to self-regulation.

View attachment 1170674
The panopticon is a design of institutional building with an inbuilt system of control, originated by the English philosopher and social theorist Jeremy Bentham in the 18th century. The concept is to allow all prisoners of an institution to be observed by a single corrections officer, without the inmates knowing whether or not they are being watched.

Although it is physically impossible for the single guard to observe all the inmates' cells at once, the fact that the inmates cannot know when they are being watched motivates them to act as though they are all being watched at all times. They are effectively compelled to self-regulation.
they will hack your internet connection. they dont need to hack your phone. If they have your internet connection they know what you do, which programs you use, which people contact you

most people get spyed on just for political reasons
nope. they are very well knowing what we doing. ...you will never know when they came to get you

Degoogle yourself...

The cheap cost of a normiephone is subsidized with spyware.

Degoogle yourself...

The cheap cost of a normiephone is subsidized with spyware.
there is no phone that is safe.