Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just found out that a former friend of mine's sister is a stripper now.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Ive written about this guy before on here and about how he was an asshole and how he ditched me for some Mexican foid. I was friends with this guy for over 10 years and he traded the friendship for his first crumb of pussy. His younger sister who recently turned 18 was always wild and out of control and I just found out today from seeing her instagram that she is now a stripper/bottle girl. If I ever see him or his mom again who also wasn't very nice to me towards the end of the friendship, I plan on saying "How is your stripper whore daughter/sister doing?":feelskek: just to illicit a reaction from them. They were truly awful people and deserve to die. They still all live in the same neighborhood as me and Ive seen them before and avoided them but idc anymore. What insults can I give that are similar in vein? The sister is white and also has a black wannabethug boyfriend. I wish I was making this up but this is apparently what :feelsclown: world has become. My friend's mom was also very liberal and is probably completely fine that she is a stripper now so what if her rebuttal is "well shes making a lot of money doing it"? or blahblahblah. Give me some ideas. I'm still mind blown by this fact considering Ive known her since a kid but haven't seen her in almost 2 years.

Last edited:
She is one condom break away from becoming a single mother. You heard it here first.

This thread is not worth a shit without pics of that slut.

Do it, go all out. Guys that abandon their actual friends, at the first sign of female attention. I'm fuming.

Go for a lap dance.

I was friends with this guy for over 10 years and he traded the friendship for his first crumb of pussy.
There is no worse crime in my book than this. Period.

Women: absholute Goalz :foidSoy:

Paint stripping is hard work

Friends like almost everything else in this world. Expire.

Learn to make friends that you can use to climb the ladder of success. Or make friends with fools that you can easily manipulate to gain something from them.

I wish I learned this when I was younger. So many retards in my life I could have avoided with such simple knowledge.

Why don't you go get a lapdance from her and record it

Indeed. This gentleman is obviously larping
Nope not larping. Doubling down. I guess you can't tell stories on here anymore without being accused of lying. Im not gonna post pics and doxx myself retard.

Nope not larping. Doubling down. I guess you can't tell stories on here anymore without being accused of lying. Im not gonna post pics and doxx myself retard.
If you say so

Just ask her about her daughter and make some shit up about a scientific topic or career she supposedly always cared about. Like this: "Hey, what is (little stripper bitch) doing? She was always so interested in medicine/law/physics/biology. I wonder what she is up to."

Ive written about this guy before on here and about how he was an asshole and how he ditched me for some Mexican foid. I was friends with this guy for over 10 years and he traded the friendship for his first crumb of pussy. His younger sister who recently turned 18 was always wild and out of control and I just found out today from seeing her instagram that she is now a stripper/bottle girl. If I ever see him or his mom again who also wasn't very nice to me towards the end of the friendship, I plan on saying "How is your stripper whore daughter/sister doing?":feelskek: just to illicit a reaction from them. They were truly awful people and deserve to die. They still all live in the same neighborhood as me and Ive seen them before and avoided them but idc anymore. What insults can I give that are similar in vein? The sister is white and also has a black wannabethug boyfriend. I wish I was making this up but this is apparently what :feelsclown: world has become. My friend's mom was also very liberal and is probably completely fine that she is a stripper now so what if her rebuttal is "well shes making a lot of money doing it"? or blahblahblah. Give me some ideas. I'm still mind blown by this fact considering Ive known her since a kid but haven't seen her in almost 2 years.
Sounds like another slimy pig roastie, but thats become the norm in 2021

Go for a lap dance.
This.

Your daughter showed me her ass hole for a few dollars. You must be so proud. Such empowerment. So independent. Stunning and brave.