Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just found out my true height.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Wtf how can this be possible????
I bragged about thinking I grew a few inches yesterday so I decided to measure my height.
All this time I thought my height was 5'10-5'11 but I measured it legitimately today and it's way worse.
I'm 5'8.:horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror:
At first I kept coping and thinking there's no way, but I compared my height to the height of my refrigerator and I'm the same height as it (5'8)

Binauralbeatsmaxxing is your last option, otherwise just rope tbh ngl tbh

Feel u bro i thought am 5'10 but then i found out am only 5'9.6 was so fkin devastated and in ur case its 2fkin inches i probly wouldve rope if i were u

Yesterday: "YALL,IM GROWIN!"

Today: "Im only 5'8 yall,im still ah growin nah"

:feelskek::feelskek:

I know that feel.. I thought I was 6'0, turns out I am 5'10 lol

It never began for Sub6footcels, and that's undeniable.

lol it’s ovER bra sorry

Who did it better? Gremlin's 5'6 to 5'4 or Crustaciouse's 5'10 to 5'8? :feelshmm:

Yesterday: "YALL,IM GROWIN!"

Today: "Im only 5'8 yall,im still ah growin nah"

:feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek:
JFL at misfrauding your height by 2-3 inches, sub 5'5 manlets are precise in measuring their height because of manletism.

Who did it better? Gremlin's 5'6 to 5'4 or Crustaciouse's 5'10 to 5'8? :feelshmm:
Gremlincel, had a total panic attack over it and a gigantic and dramatic thread about it. It was like watching a homeless man having a panic attack over him finding out he has only 10 cents rather than 20 cents.

seriously bro, not trolling when asking, but did it actually work for you?

i'm trying to hit 6'1" before I stop growing lol

so far ive grown 1-2cm home measured. havent self measured for a while but i get officially measured on the 4th of october.

I definitely grew somewhat due to my excersising everyday. I dought you can grow more than an inch thoughm

so far ive grown 1-2cm home measured. havent self measured for a while but i get officially measured on the 4th of october.
right on:feelsokman:
I definitely grew somewhat due to my excersising everyday. I dought you can grow more than an inch thoughm
I'll only need to grow like 1 inch to be 6'1" without shoes. I wan't to get a little bit taller without shoes so that when I have them on I can be like 6'2.5"

Gremlincel, had a total panic attack over it and a gigantic and dramatic thread about it. It was like watching a homeless man having a panic attack over him finding out he has only 10 cents rather than 20 cents.
Brutal. :feelskek:
I was legit having a panic attack as I wrote it, man. Distraught beyond belief, it was as if time and space had frozen, while I measured myself those dozen or so times. Reading back over it, fuck, brings me back. Think it was my most popular thread too, with 74 replies. :lul:

But anyway, how are you taking it, @Crustaciouse? As poorly as I did?

i thought i was 5'6 - 5'7 and turns out i am 5'4 still manlet anyway even if im 5'6

measure your height in the morning right after you wake up, it can make the difference to an inch

Brutal. :feelskek:
I was legit having a panic attack as I wrote it, man. Distraught beyond belief, it was as if time and space had frozen, while I measured myself those dozen or so times. Reading back over it, fuck, brings me back. Think it was my most popular thread too, with 74 replies. :lul:

But anyway, how are you taking it, @Crustaciouse? As poorly as I did?
My face has always been my main concern so height doesnt really matter

measure your height in the morning right after you wake up, it can make the difference to an inch

A full night's sleep allows the vertebrae to expand for increased height.

this happened to me. I was 2 inches shorter than I thought. The heightpill destroyed me

The fuck. How on Earth can someone who's 5'8 think they're 5'10-5'11??

Height is the ultimate blackpill. Many men think they’re taller than they really are. Indeed, many men don’t realise that by having legs just a few inches shorter than chad, they have already lost. Their face, build, money, status, “personality”, etc are useless.

The fuck. How on Earth can someone who's 5'8 think they're 5'10-5'11??
If people the same height as him says they are 5'10, he starts to believe it. Even people who are 5'7 say they are 5'10 these days.

Last edited:
Congrats you are as tall as Seung Hui Cho.

Fuck now im 179.1cm instead 179.6cm

Wtf how can this be possible????
I bragged about thinking I grew a few inches yesterday so I decided to measure my height.
All this time I thought my height was 5'10-5'11 but I measured it legitimately today and it's way worse.
I'm 5'8.:horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror:
At first I kept coping and thinking there's no way, but I compared my height to the height of my refrigerator and I'm the same height as it (5'8)
you're not growing at 21/22 however old you said you were, nigga