Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just found out my brother had more than just one relationship

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I knew he had one ex-girlfriend and I always bring her up when he tries to put the incel label on himself because he's a non-chad, to which his rebuttal always is "that was just a one time thing." Deceiving douchebag. Turns out, he has had at least two more ex-girlfriends before her. He didn't tell me about it and I won't disclose on here how I found out either since he knows about my usage of this forum. With the last ex-girlfriend, I caught on even though they thought they were being clever by introducing her to me as his friend. I'll just pretend I don't know about this recent discovery, it's going to be fun playing along with his little "I'm an incel" game. No, you're not, asshole. You had at least three ex-girlfriend by 24. And I'm 25. Never had a single girlfriend whatsoever. Not even a date. Just let that sink in. You can never be as undesired as me. Fakecel.

May I suggest a running headbutt on him?

@REEEEEEEE'S Brother thoughts?

just MORTY / JENS MAX brah

you seem to love gengars so yeah .

6909bddf8dea08f98c378911c17d77940c40c435 hq

So what's his PSL rating

Don't care, didn't read, plus you're dutch

I knew he had one ex-girlfriend and I always bring her up when he tries to put the incel label on himself because he's a non-chad

Wait... he actually wants to be incel but keeps having sex? :lul:

Wait... he actually wants to be incel but keeps having sex? :lul:
I'm not sure if he is a virgin or not, he hasn't truthfully told me about his multiple ex-girlfriends either and always pretended he only had one ex-girlfriend. But yeah, he keeps saying to me that he is an incel because he is single. Just lol.
Just like you.
No, I am below average.
He’s not talking about me
Exactly. It's our elder brother. He is an asshole for sure.

BROOTAL BHAIPILL

My brother told me when he was my age (around 18 or so at the time), he had been in nine relationships already and had a few more lays.

I knew he had one ex-girlfriend and I always bring her up when he tries to put the incel label on himself because he's a non-chad, to which his rebuttal always is "that was just a one time thing." Deceiving douchebag. Turns out, he has had at least two more ex-girlfriends before her. He didn't tell me about it and I won't disclose on here how I found out either since he knows about my usage of this forum. With the last ex-girlfriend, I caught on even though they thought they were being clever by introducing her to me as his friend. I'll just pretend I don't know about this recent discovery, it's going to be fun playing along with his little "I'm an incel" game. No, you're not, asshole. You had at least three ex-girlfriend by 24. And I'm 25. Never had a single girlfriend whatsoever. Not even a date. Just let that sink in. You can never be as undesired as me. Fakecel.
Go ER on him in minecraft

i^^^^^i
\ O O /
| \ 0 / |
| | | |