Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just found my looksmatch

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
Look at her highly asymmetric face. Literally just like mine, maybe even worse. If she was male then shed be playing literally hell on earth difficulty

View: https://youtu.be/UdJV-R5otyY

Last edited:
Good morning I hate women

Offer her a radium necklace

BRB, trying to use my imagination because no pic

Dude, she looks normal, JFL at labelling her as asymmetrical, you haven’t seen true asymmetry. A truly asymmetrical pERson is freakishly ugly and almost has a frightening appearance

Dude, she looks normal, JFL at labelling her as asymmetrical, you haven’t seen true asymmetry. A truly asymmetrical pERson is freakishly ugly and almost has a frightening appearance
Dude pause the video and look closely

Dude pause the video and look closely

Yeah I looked, but her level of asymmetry is in the Normal range, very few people are pERfectly symmetrical. Most people have some degree of asymmetry

This slut mogs me. Anyway she wouldnt be on youtube if she wasnt becky + tier

She is very pretty, I would marry her

She has an asymmetric lower third, but I think Ryan Gosler is more asymmetric overall. And he is considered good looking.

Ryangosling

She has an asymmetric lower third, but I think Ryan Gosler is more asymmetric overall. And he is considered good looking.

View attachment 814602

The level of asymmetry is astounding, both sides of his face look like completely diffERent people

The left side face looks like a pedo and the right side face looks like a psychopathic inbred sERial killER JFL

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Maybe it’s good he isn’t completely symmetrical one way or the other (fully left side or fully right side), cos he would look even worse.

This is one of the rare cases in which a pERson looks bettER asymmetrical than if they were to be symmetrical

Last edited:
The level of asymmetry is astounding, both sides of his face look like completely diffERent people

The left side face looks like a pedo and the right side face looks like a psychopathic inbred sERial killER JFL

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Maybe it’s good he isn’t completely symmetrical one way or the other (fully left side or fully right side), cos he would look even worse.

This is one of the rare cases in which a pERson looks bettER asymmetrical than if they were to be symmetrical
tbh he wasn't looking straight into the camera

this one is better
Ryangosling2

Hard to believe this guy is in hollywood and portrays likeable characters

tbh he wasn't looking straight into the camera

this one is better
View attachment 814606

Hard to believe this guy is in hollywood and portrays likeable characters

In this case he wouldn’t look much diffERent if he was symmetrical. But of course, either left or right side would be an improvement in this case.

I nevER noticed how asymmetrical he was until I saw the pics you uploaded. I guess Hollywood edited the movies he acted in, to make his face look symmetrical.

I wondER why Hollywood edited his face to make him bettER looking, I’m sure people would have liked him as an actor and continued to be his fan even if his true asymmetrical face was shown, because people care more about pERsonality than looks right?

Checkmate normies.

Lookism doesn’t just exist in the film and modelling industry, it permeates into evERy aspect of existence.

Last edited: