Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just finished Ghost of Tsushima....here's my review

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
This is my second game review, if you'd like to read my first review visit the link, I review alan wake 2

I'll split the review into 3 sub-sections and give a score to each sub-section, then I will proceed to give a overall score about how much I enjoyed the game. To preface this review, my favourite types of games are action-packed samurai/kung-fu games. To really enjoyed sifu(completed the entire story without dying), sekiro(haven't completed it, reset my pc and haven't looked back since), etc. So I do somewhat have a valid opinion. I literally completed the game about 10 minutes ago as well. Oh I also downloaded the DLC but I didn't complete it because I have to go to jewniversity and I want to complete one more game(I complete alan wake, and GoT this year). Let's get into the review

1. Story-line
This games story is really good, It was kinda predictable especially when nearing the end of the main story but nonetheless it was a really enticing storyline. I didn't feel like skipping the cutscenes because I was really interested in how the plot would unfold. I would give this story-line a solid 8/10. What I didn't like was that you were able to make decisions in the game but those decisions didn' t impact the game at all, I initially thought it would be like a tell tales game where you're decision had a impact on the story and the overall game but not in Ghosts of Tsushimas case. The story is very good, don't get me wrong but I've seen this story a million times when it comes to samurai games but nonetheless Sony really did it perfectly, throwing some curve balls I didn't expect at all.

2. Gameplay
I'll outright come and say but the combat is simply immaculate, the parry system is wonderfully made. This is coming from a blackcel who thoroughly played and enjoyed Sifu. The system rewards perfect parry's and demotes button smashing, there is a certain skill ceiling even though it's not as high as Sifu(This isn't a comparison between the two games, just between the combat system) it's still high enough that you can feel like you're really improving. If you enjoyed Sekiro, sifu or even dark souls I'd highly recommend this game even if it's only for the combat. Sony really outdid themselves with this game. I'd give this a 9.5/10. Perfect for players of all skill levels. The difficulty was rather lackluster because I normally play on normal difficulty but it felt way too easy so I had to change to hard but there after I did enjoy this game.

3.Graphics and overall performance: The game may be one of the most beautiful games I have ever played, they really portrayed Japan or china(i dunno the difference between the chink countries tbh) perfectly. The scenery, the graphics, the textures were simply immaculate. This is an easy 9.5/10. The only issues I had were glitches such yuna's face not loading in, or her facial textures not rendering in. To run GoT you don't even need a beast PC, it's well optimized and most people can play this game comfortably.
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or Radeon RX 5500 XT
CPU: Intel Core i3-7100 or Ryzen 3 1200
File Size: 75 GB

I played it on a modest PC and was able to get 120 fps consistently with ultra settings. I can't stress this enough but the game is really optimized the only issues would be that glitches.

My final verdict....The game is really a solid 9/10 for anyone that just likes action-packed games or just enjoye samurai games. I won't give a detailed conclusion, unlike my Alan wake 2 review because I think I've said everything that I needed to say. The next game I'll be playing is either:
Horizon forbidden west(I played zero dawn back in 2018)
Red dead 2(I know, I'm cucked af, I played Red dead 1 on the xbox. I finished it but haven't gotten around to red dead 2 :lul: :feelsrope:)
Jujutsu kaisen cursed clash - I probably won't play it apparently the game is just a money grab.
sekiro(I haven't finished it kek)
Elden ring(Haven't played the new dlc)

ANy games my brocels have in mind? I could do a review. Unfortunately I can only play one more game before I go back to studycucking and I can't bring my PC to jewniversity because it's filled with niggers who would most probably steal my shit.

Tagging known gamers:
@ogercel
@GodspeedPeasant
@Cautious Raven
@Lonelyus nigger
@Ron.Belgrade

Only gamers I know jfl

Marseyconcerned

I liked it apart from the health system & the forced femoid characters in the game.

I liked it apart from the health system & the forced femoid characters in the game.
every game has toilets my nigger, we gotta deal with is. what was the problem with the health system?

Okay decided to download lies of P hopefully I can finish it within a week.

I have the game but its the only game that fucks up my PC, No matter what the CPU and GPU gets to 75C on my RTX3080ti and Ryzen 9 12 core, Its fucking annoying so i dont get to play it, Other games stay at around 55c

Tagging known gamers:
@ogercel
@GodspeedPeasant
@Cautious Raven
@Lonelyus nigger
@Ron.Belgrade

Only gamers I know jfl
I'm a vidyamaxxer also kek

Gonna do a review on Witcher 3 soon.

This is my second game review, if you'd like to read my first review visit the link, I review alan wake 2

I'll split the review into 3 sub-sections and give a score to each sub-section, then I will proceed to give a overall score about how much I enjoyed the game. To preface this review, my favourite types of games are action-packed samurai/kung-fu games. To really enjoyed sifu(completed the entire story without dying), sekiro(haven't completed it, reset my pc and haven't looked back since), etc. So I do somewhat have a valid opinion. I literally completed the game about 10 minutes ago as well. Oh I also downloaded the DLC but I didn't complete it because I have to go to jewniversity and I want to complete one more game(I complete alan wake, and GoT this year). Let's get into the review

1. Story-line
This games story is really good, It was kinda predictable especially when nearing the end of the main story but nonetheless it was a really enticing storyline. I didn't feel like skipping the cutscenes because I was really interested in how the plot would unfold. I would give this story-line a solid 8/10. What I didn't like was that you were able to make decisions in the game but those decisions didn' t impact the game at all, I initially thought it would be like a tell tales game where you're decision had a impact on the story and the overall game but not in Ghosts of Tsushimas case. The story is very good, don't get me wrong but I've seen this story a million times when it comes to samurai games but nonetheless Sony really did it perfectly, throwing some curve balls I didn't expect at all.

2. Gameplay
I'll outright come and say but the combat is simply immaculate, the parry system is wonderfully made. This is coming from a blackcel who thoroughly played and enjoyed Sifu. The system rewards perfect parry's and demotes button smashing, there is a certain skill ceiling even though it's not as high as Sifu(This isn't a comparison between the two games, just between the combat system) it's still high enough that you can feel like you're really improving. If you enjoyed Sekiro, sifu or even dark souls I'd highly recommend this game even if it's only for the combat. Sony really outdid themselves with this game. I'd give this a 9.5/10. Perfect for players of all skill levels. The difficulty was rather lackluster because I normally play on normal difficulty but it felt way too easy so I had to change to hard but there after I did enjoy this game.

3.Graphics and overall performance: The game may be one of the most beautiful games I have ever played, they really portrayed Japan or china(i dunno the difference between the chink countries tbh) perfectly. The scenery, the graphics, the textures were simply immaculate. This is an easy 9.5/10. The only issues I had were glitches such yuna's face not loading in, or her facial textures not rendering in. To run GoT you don't even need a beast PC, it's well optimized and most people can play this game comfortably.

I played it on a modest PC and was able to get 120 fps consistently with ultra settings. I can't stress this enough but the game is really optimized the only issues would be that glitches.

My final verdict....The game is really a solid 9/10 for anyone that just likes action-packed games or just enjoye samurai games. I won't give a detailed conclusion, unlike my Alan wake 2 review because I think I've said everything that I needed to say. The next game I'll be playing is either:
Red dead 2(I know, I'm cucked af, I played Red dead 1 on the xbox. I finished it but haven't gotten around to red dead 2 :lul: :feelsrope:)
Jujutsu kaisen cursed clash - I probably won't play it apparently the game is just a money grab.

ANy games my brocels have in mind? I could do a review. Unfortunately I can only play one more game before I go back to studycucking and I can't bring my PC to jewniversity because it's filled with niggers who would most probably steal my shit.
My man typing reviews like a pro:feelsokman:

Good read and might buy it when my new laptop arrives

Also thanks for tag:feelsautistic:

Tagging known gamers:
@ogercel
@GodspeedPeasant
@Cautious Raven
@Lonelyus nigger
@Ron.Belgrade

Only gamers I know jfl
Dude, Why am i tagged as a nigger? LOLING AT THIS!

Can we just not argue anymore? Getting tired of it, I cant even
remember what we were beefing about, lets bury the battle axe.

Any of you goyims play this?

I have the game but its the only game that fucks up my PC, No matter what the CPU and GPU gets to 75C on my RTX3080ti and Ryzen 9 12 core, Its fucking annoying so i dont get to play it, Other games stay at around 55c

View attachment 1192387
fuck mang, you should play it though. Idk why your but 75C isn't bad if the game is under load though. I was average 55-65 when playing it and I have a 3070 with a ryzen 5 5600x. Weird though but on my end the game is really optimized, I could even play it on my rx 480 build

I finished it a few years back, enjoyed it a fair bit. And there is little to no woke kikery in the game which is great.

fuck mang, you should play it though. Idk why your but 75C isn't bad if the game is under load though. I was average 55-65 when playing it and I have a 3070 with a ryzen 5 5600x. Weird though but on my end the game is really optimized, I could even play it on my rx 480 build
ill try bickering with the settings again, I reapplied thermal paste 4 months ago on BOTH CPU and GPU, This shouldnt be happeing, I will check again and see if i can tweak the settings, No matter what i did it was just 75C, It feels very hot in my PC cabinet when i play that game and it frightens me, I just wanna play it man :(

CPU idle and GPU idle

Dude, Why am i tagged as a nigger? LOLING AT THIS!

Can we just not argue anymore? Getting tired of it, I cant even
remember what we were beefing about, lets bury the battle axe.
idk tbh :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

I finished it a few years back, enjoyed it a fair bit. And there is little to no woke kikery in the game which is great.
Exactly I i like this game. No agendas being pushed, it's surprising as well because you'd think sony would push some fag agendas in a samurai game

@BlackCel_from_ZA

Ingame, Now my GPU is fucking up, Game still runs flawless but im worried about it being too hot

ill try bickering with the settings again, I reapplied thermal paste 4 months ago on BOTH CPU and GPU, This shouldnt be happeing, I will check again and see if i can tweak the settings, No matter what i did it was just 75C, It feels very hot in my PC cabinet when i play that game and it frightens me, I just wanna play it man :(

View attachment 1192396

CPU idle and GPU idle
Fuck mang try tweaking it but you literally on 29C while it's idle maybe the game isn't as optimized as I thought. It only happens with GoT?

Fuck mang try tweaking it but you literally on 29C while it's idle maybe the game isn't as optimized as I thought. It only happens with GoT?
True, I keep my temps very low and airdust my PC every year and take GOOD care of it.

Crikey it keeps climbing, Now its almost 75, My PC is hot enough to cook eggs on it!

Is that temp under load, if so that's completely normal
Its ghost of tsushima

View attachment 1192396

CPU idle and GPU idle
Here is the CPU and GPU when idle

Why you delete the game if its good?
my pc has a 1 tb nvme m.2 ssd. I have a shit ton of VMs, games(fortnite, warzone) so I don't have a lot of space to work with. So I download games, play them and delete. And I rarely replay games, only games I've ever replayed was literally sifu and cod modern warfare.

*added to the vidyamaxxers list :feelsYall:
Based, I like reading about reviews from actual people who played the game-not journalists who are gonna push an agenda.

Wish this game would come to xbox though, same for Helldivers 2; I think that making stuff exclusive is stupid unless it's something only a PC can run.

Based, I like reading about reviews from actual people who played the game-not journalists who are gonna push an agenda.

Wish this game would come to xbox though, same for Helldivers 2; I think that making stuff exclusive is stupid unless it's something only a PC can run.
I've heard helldivers 2 is insanely good yeah, GoT came out on the playstation in like 2020 so we had to wait like 4 fucking years mang, but the wait was defo worth it. Xbox has a ton of fun exclusives as well though

my pc has a 1 tb nvme m.2 ssd. I have a shit ton of VMs, games(fortnite, warzone) so I don't have a lot of space to work with. So I download games, play them and delete. And I rarely replay games, only games I've ever replayed was literally sifu and cod modern warfare.
I replay stuff all the time, provided it has that replay-ability charm about it: Skyrim, Fallout games, Mass Effect, etc. all have this about them, due to the fact you have multiple options.

Not to mention, even on console some of them can be modded which ofc adds good depth especially if you have a good enough PC to mod the living shit outta them.

I don't see why you & others find Fortnite & COD that interesting tbh-I'd only play COD nowadays to revisit the campaigns I used to play, or maybe Zombies.
I've heard helldivers 2 is insanely good yeah, GoT came out on the playstation in like 2020 so we had to wait like 4 fucking years mang, but the wait was defo worth it. Xbox has a ton of fun exclusives as well though
Yeah it's not too bad, especially with gamepass.

But all this "muh xbone exclusive or muh playstayshun exclusive" just shows how cancerous the industry can be imo. If I was a dev, I'd make it so the game is universa: Only exception, would be if the game was too powerful for console. But even then, I'd try & get out some watered-down version of it.

every game has toilets my nigger, we gotta deal with is. what was the problem with the health system?
Aside from maybe being forced to play as them, I'm fine with having foid characters: In fact, they're a blessing since they unironically have better personalities.

Not to mention, those 3D curves man:feelsohh::ahegao:

It looks beautiful, but I don't mire chink chong culture

It was annoying to me since you could not get health items.

It was annoying to me since you could not get health items.
That’s why the party system is sooo good if your start getting good with it it would reward your resolve meter and that would give you health. Sounds like a skill issue

Nice review, thank you. I will get it when it's on sale I think.

how do you have this when you had issues running incels.is :lul:

how far did you get ?
I don’t have issues with .is it’s just that I want to be more optimized ya know

I dunno but I have like 12 hours on the game on steam

That’s why the party system is sooo good if your start getting good with it it would reward your resolve meter and that would give you health. Sounds like a skill issue
I played the entire game in Kurosawa mode.

Tagging known gamers:
@ogercel
@GodspeedPeasant
@Cautious Raven
@Lonelyus nigger
@Ron.Belgrade

Only gamers I know jfl
interesing, my potato wont be able to run it unfortunately. Hows the Moniter?

View attachment 1192387
thats crazy try updating your drivers and underclocking with a slight undervolt and hows the ventilation?, Number of fans?

Last edited:

1. Story-line

2. Gameplay

The game is solid but the plot is paper thin & the cutscenes make it worse.

1. Story-line

2. Gameplay

Gameplay got boring for me

No game review for your face

interesing, my potato wont be able to run it unfortunately. Hows the Moniter?
Literally a game changer mang, coming from a 1366x768 65hz monitor(overclocked) the difference is night and day. I got it from some sketchy nigerians who own a tech shop for R2.7k(LG UltraGear 24GL500F). It's really cheap and they have tons of them still in stock. You can still run the game iirc you have a rx 480 or 580 so that is more than enough to run the game comfortably