Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just feel like the world as we know it will end soon

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
Just reading the (((news))) gives me this feeling of melancholy and some feeling akin to nostalgia. The world has truly gone to shit.

I feel like one day I would be sitting on the porch and the other there would be a mushroom cloud in the sky or that something will happen with the (((vaccine))).

Is this the end of the road :smonk:

Anyone else feeling the same?

The time we live is trash.

Life is over and death is about to start

there is no coming back from this.

This terrarium will keep pooping lifeforms unless a supernova deletes it, Cope.

The world is a mess but it always has been. When you are an incel and have a shit life things seems mucch more depressing and pessimistic than it actually is. Remember life is about subjectivity and personal feelings and experiences. Some asian or african kid is now starving to death or dying from disease, getting slaughtered in yet another senseless war or genocide. And at the some time some privleged upper middle class american has an attractive wife and great family for example. Of course life is sunshine and rainbows for people like him and he considers this world to be a good place despite knowing what I jsut stated earlier

I don't mean life in general, I just think things will either become shittier or better very soon

I don't mean life in general, I just think things will either become shittier or better very soon

shittier probably

Yes your feelings are accurate. Very bad times ahead

Luckly, overpopulation will fuck the earth

you're a very optimistic person overall.

Is the beginning of the end.

World ended in 2012, we're just in the hell dimension

Thats cope.

We might go through an economic recession every 1 or two decades but thats about it.

There aren't any killer asteroids or comets on the way that will hit us. And most diseases can be cured or if not, at least controlled and tamed (like HIV).

Highly doubt any country would use nukes as that would be suicide.

I don't think the United States and the west have another three years left before it entirely collapses, we're currently living in its putrid rotten dead corpse but the corpse hasn't figured out quite yet that it is dead. Soon it will though to which nobody will be able to deny any longer. :feelsjuice:

I don't think the United States and the west have another three years left before it entirely collapses, we're currently living in its putrid rotten dead corpse but the corpse hasn't figured out quite yet that it is dead. Soon it will though to which nobody will be able to deny any longer. :feelsjuice:
That and the volcano on la Palma could potentially take out the entire east coast with a mega tsunami.

Life never even really started for me so I don’t care about the end of the world

If it happens, it happens. Nothing you or I can do about it, one way or the other.

No damn collapse is happening get real now folks. Thats just cope. We are all in bad situations to varying degrees because of our inceldom, and wish society would feel our pain.

Not economic, not pandemic related, not nuclear winter, no asteroid strike, no nothing. South Africa and Brazil (and much of South America) have been crime ridden shitholes for decades and things have been going on as usual.

The only thing bad would be a volcano explosion that would decrease the temperature of earth by a couple of degrees for several years. It would destroy crop yield and kill millions in the third world.

Or if the super volcano in Yellowstone exploded, that would kill off a third or more of humanity and last several decades.

The world is a mess but it always has been. When you are an incel and have a shit life things seems mucch more depressing and pessimistic than it actually is. Remember life is about subjectivity and personal feelings and experiences. Some asian or african kid is now starving to death or dying from disease, getting slaughtered in yet another senseless war or genocide. And at the some time some privleged upper middle class american has an attractive wife and great family for example. Of course life is sunshine and rainbows for people like him and he considers this world to be a good place despite knowing what I jsut stated earlier
This, past always seem brighter and better because you were a clueless kid. As you grow up and grow old you see things for what they are.

The beginning of the end happened in 2007.

It becomes worse with each year.

[UWSL]it certainly will[/UWSL]

I feel like time has stopped. Any action past this point that isn't done in suffering is a sin in my opinion. This is a desolated place where nothing new will grow anymore

This, past always seem brighter and better because you were a clueless kid. As you grow up and grow old you see things for what they are.
You become either a season 5 feral Rick grimes or a negan

would be awesome if true, the mankind don't deserve to exist.