Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I just farted for a good 15 seconds

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I’m donating blood plasma and I was waiting in line so long holding it in and last night I ate a whole bucket of cherries. I went to the bathroom expecting to shit and instead let out the longest fart I’ve ever had. It was a solid 15 seconds and I farted a couple more times after that. Hardly shitted yet :feelsjuice:

disgusting.
Confused Eyes GIF by MOODMAN

how is this physically possible

I didn’t think so either. I held it in so long and ate so many cherries last night and this morning
the relief must have been godlike

You're lying, this has to be false, how could you even do this? If true I bet your boxers are full of shit now. Fucking disgusting

I’m donating blood plasma and I was waiting in line so long holding it in and last night I ate a whole bucket of cherries. I went to the bathroom expecting to shit and instead let out the longest fart I’ve ever had. It was a solid 15 seconds and I farted a couple more times after that. Hardly shitted yet :feelsjuice:
I checked my stopwatch. 15 seconds..... thats not a PPPFFFFFFRRRRRRRTTTTT empty BRO that must have been a realy super long high-pitched stinking peeeeep sounding poopfart... you tight ass stinker! record it next time.

It was a solid 15 seconds
I don't believe you.
No human could ever store that much farts.
Except if you didn't properly fart and tried to fart quietly, then it would be believable.

Hm good to know

Do you donate regularly?

that was the first time
did you get a cooky afterwards or something better for energy, selection of free chocolate snacks to choose from? don't leave out the important details man

did you get a cooky afterwards or something better for energy, selection of free chocolate snacks to choose from? don't leave out the important details man
no nothing. i got $75. second donation is $125, then like 60 for the next 6 times and even lower from then on

What a strange system on first view, incentives going up, down, and then furter down.

I guess high initial payments are to attract new donors.

By offering a substantial amount for the first few donations, donation centers can encourage people to start donating. The even higher payment for the second donation might be designed to ensure that donors return after their first experience. Once a donor has returned a second time, they are more likely to become regular donors.

After the initial two donations, the payment decreases to manage costs for the donation centers. They aim to balance attracting new donors and maintaining an affordable incentive system for long-term donations. The decreasing payments might encourage donors to take the recommended breaks between donations.

34.jpg

can these extra high second payments also be found in other cities nearby ?

Last edited:
one piece of information is still missing. what can yu tell us about improvements ?

main-qimg-0541d749ccce8d42adc98039dc9dd651

can you do more?

maybe 19 ?
or even 20 second-farts?

Last edited:
one piece of information is still missing. what can yu tell us about improvements ?

main-qimg-0541d749ccce8d42adc98039dc9dd651

can you do more?

maybe 19 ?
or even 20 second-farts?
i remember when i went cherry picking as a kid and I ate the most cherries I've ever eaten, i had major diarrhea within a few hours

The air got out…

How about the rest ? Wil it be massive ?