Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just exist, no energy or hope left

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
I'm really sick of carrying on this way but their is no way out for a guy like me, I don't have things in life to make up for my lack of looks or my stunted and regressed personality.

I see increasing amounts of women say they want a guy that has his own place, a great career and will be able to care for her, even if she brings nothing to the table except being female. I wouldn't want a bitch like that anyway, but it would be nice to have options, any options except rape or going ER!

I have some hope left but it's running out fast

I feel like this too. I just exist. I am not alive.

Join the club.

Well it takes work to get the kind of life you want.

Join the club.

Well it takes work to get the kind of life you want.

I've tried to improve things but other people won't give me a chance, it's a struggle to even get to the bottom tier and keep there and have some stability. Of course being at the bottom makes it even harder to get any female interest. I guess it's fate that some of us guys will just die alone and live a shitty empty life.

Weed is my escape when my thoughts spiral downwards like yours

Just wageslave and ldar man, its what we are meant to do, that is our genetic destiny.

I've given up on everything in life and don't care anymore.

Gotta just keep trying different things until you find something sustainable. Go self employed if you have to. Try different exercises, diets. I'm on a ketogenic diet atm and it's helped my mood and energy levels a lot.

Gotta just keep trying different things until you find something sustainable. Go self employed if you have to. Try different exercises, diets. I'm on a ketogenic diet atm and it's helped my mood and energy levels a lot.

It'd be great to go self-employed but doing what I have no idea.

It'd be great to go self-employed but doing what I have no idea.
Anyone can paint walls and ceilings (home redecorating business).
I decided to become an electrician. I emailed every self employed electrician in a 20 mile radius asking for a few days work experience. 2 of them gave me some experience, I started a 3 year part time course and that was enough on my CV for an agency to find me temp "electrician's mate" work which I did sparsley for 3 years until I finished the course. Then went self employed once I had all my qualifications. I lived with my parents through all this so the lack of steady money wasn't a big issue.

There are days I feel like that too.

I've tried to improve things but other people won't give me a chance, it's a struggle to even get to the bottom tier and keep there and have some stability. Of course being at the bottom makes it even harder to get any female interest. I guess it's fate that some of us guys will just die alone and live a shitty empty life.

I honestly think being 20 is the hardest stage of life, mentally. You're literally bombarded from all sides, parents want you to be doctor/lawyer, friends/chads seem to be on permanent vacation, things seem to so easy to some people, so hard for others, hormones raging, I used to sit in my car and cry because I was so lonely.

Age 20-30 = "wandering thru the desert"

My only advice is "go out and do shit." Do not sit home playing wow for 10 years. Go out and try, go out and get experience, get kicked in the nuts a few times, get a job on a cruise ship, join the military, drive OTR, just go out and get as much experience as you can, date whatever uglies you can, and probably by 28-30 your life starts becoming more solid.

My only advice is "go out and do shit." Do not sit home playing wow for 10 years. Go out and try, go out and get experience, get kicked in the nuts a few times, get a job on a cruise ship, join the military, drive OTR, just go out and get as much experience as you can, date whatever uglies you can, and probably by 28-30 your life starts becoming more solid.
I agree. i wasted many years playing games and sitting at home.

This happens when you're an ugly male.

It's not wasted time if you've enjoyed it.
I did enjoy it but looking back seems like i could have done other things that are probably more fulfilling if that makes sense. I like nature and shit but chose to stay in a house playing fake shit.

do u have cope left tho

never wagecuck if you're an incel, there's no point
So how the fuck am i gonna pay the bills then? I dont have any mommy and daddy to wipe my ass son.

Growing up I began to realize how unfair life truly is. When you are at school, you are expected to study and go to college. When at college, you are expected to get a deegree. Afterwards, you realize that you have 0 talents, 0 reddming qualitites and your only future as a man is to wageslave and keep yourslef alive