Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just don't want to be black.

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
A kind of semi-followup to my "I wish I were born white" thread.

It seems the ultimate and seemingly only solution for a black man who can’t get laid is to start acting like a thug, especially if you have the looks that match that. But a lot of us not only don’t want to do that since it would betray every single thing we desire in life and everything about our personalities, but also we’re just incapable of that completely transformation and overhaul of our personality and character. But it’s really just the only option, there’s no other outs because that’s the only way society and the opposite gender views a black person especially one that has a scary face.

So I just have to accept the fact that because I was born with my face, because I want born with the color of my skin I have to live life in either two ways; acting like a thug or rot in isolation until I die my early death. So excuse me for being a nigger coon race-betrayer for hating the options laid out for me because i’m an ugly black that can’t possibly turn back time and act like the thug you see on TV, excuse me for wanting to be white because it gives me options that I don’t currently have. Sorry that I dont know my fucking place as being that stereotype you see in social media all the time but I cant fucking help it.

And yet people keep coming at my fucking neck every single fucking time I state I want to be white. Why do you think I want to be white? Because I like how I would look with white skin? Because I hate my family, my ancestors, and my idols? Fuck no, I don’t hate my race, I hate the fact that I am this race. I hate the fact that I am this race and am beholden to all the stereotypes of it. But I already said that before so what the fuck is not being understood? Why can’t other incels, or hell, even other ethnicels understand this?

I hate this shit. I feel like the most unwanted lower class piece of garbage because everyone who sees me wants me to act a certain way and it really gets to me. I can’t be thuggish, I can’t suddenly carry this swag about me, that’s just not me. I’m a black white or some shit like that I dont know what fucked up my brain to make me incapable of acting the way I was supposed to. I should have been white thats what I really think. I dont care if I was subhuman looking and white I feel like that would be better than being what I am now.

Anyways end of this rant. Once again this shit came from the heart, probably even moreso than last time since I teared up writing this. I said it before and i’ll say it again, I hate that I was born Black and with that I were born White. Fucking crucify me for it, crucify me for being a dumb coon, I don’t care. If I acted the way you wanted me to i’d just be called a brainless nigger anyways. Fuck all of that shit. I’m going to sleep, good night. Hopefully I don't regret venting so hard in the morning but I prob will

Annnnnnnnnnd you're a coper, blocked

this. sub7 introverted blacks or mulattos are fucked for life.

latest

Goodnight.

Fuck you and your mother, child, get rid of your normie mentality, you have been brainwashed to hate whites and think being black is somehow a disadvantage LMAO

I'm not black lmao wtf

anyway @OP, who cares what these fuckers think just do you bro, you can't change your skin color/race, and quite frankly anyone who judges you directly on your race and how you don't live up to the stereotypes of your race is a literal fucking retard...unfortunately there's many such retards these days, just who cares, everyone gets judged no matter what. keep your head up

Last edited:
It takes balls to say that you don't want to be your race, and I feel the same way sometimes because Google Photos and automatic filters make me white and I look better in them.

But you gotta learn to live with what God gave you and work with what you have, there is no shame in who you are. Fuck normies and everyone else in this world making you feel this way, I hate that life is this way, but you have the choice to be better.

It takes balls to say that you don't want to be your race, and I feel the same way sometimes because Google Photos and automatic filters make me white and I look better in them.

But you gotta learn to live with what God gave you and work with what you have, there is no shame in who you are. Fuck normies and everyone else in this world making you feel this way, I hate that life is this way, but you have the choice to be better.

dude you are mentally ill. Most white are too stupid to understand a real thug from a fake nibber thug. even if you cant convince blacks that u are a legit thug, u can easily convince some white cornball bitches that you are the real thing. u have 1 option only - nibber thug game.

another coon jfl pathetic
Also..think about this. Lets say you woke up white tomorrow but ur still ugly..you think your life would improve in anyway? Topkek some of the most depraved incels here are whitecels.

Also..think about this. Lets say you woke up white tomorrow but ur still ugly..you think your life would improve in anyway? Topkek some of the most depraved incels here are whitecels.
let them suffer jfl

I know your feel bro

A kind of semi-followup to my "I wish I were born white" thread.

It seems the ultimate and seemingly only solution for a black man who can’t get laid is to start acting like a thug, especially if you have the looks that match that. But a lot of us not only don’t want to do that since it would betray every single thing we desire in life and everything about our personalities, but also we’re just incapable of that completely transformation and overhaul of our personality and character. But it’s really just the only option, there’s no other outs because that’s the only way society and the opposite gender views a black person especially one that has a scary face.

So I just have to accept the fact that because I was born with my face, because I want born with the color of my skin I have to live life in either two ways; acting like a thug or rot in isolation until I die my early death. So excuse me for being a nigger coon race-betrayer for hating the options laid out for me because i’m an ugly black that can’t possibly turn back time and act like the thug you see on TV, excuse me for wanting to be white because it gives me options that I don’t currently have. Sorry that I dont know my fucking place as being that stereotype you see in social media all the time but I cant fucking help it.

And yet people keep coming at my fucking neck every single fucking time I state I want to be white. Why do you think I want to be white? Because I like how I would look with white skin? Because I hate my family, my ancestors, and my idols? Fuck no, I don’t hate my race, I hate the fact that I am this race. I hate the fact that I am this race and am beholden to all the stereotypes of it. But I already said that before so what the fuck is not being understood? Why can’t other incels, or hell, even other ethnicels understand this?

I hate this shit. I feel like the most unwanted lower class piece of garbage because everyone who sees me wants me to act a certain way and it really gets to me. I can’t be thuggish, I can’t suddenly carry this swag about me, that’s just not me. I’m a black white or some shit like that I dont know what fucked up my brain to make me incapable of acting the way I was supposed to. I should have been white thats what I really think. I dont care if I was subhuman looking and white I feel like that would be better than being what I am now.

Anyways end of this rant. Once again this shit came from the heart, probably even moreso than last time since I teared up writing this. I said it before and i’ll say it again, I hate that I was born Black and with that I were born White. Fucking crucify me for it, crucify me for being a dumb coon, I don’t care. If I acted the way you wanted me to i’d just be called a brainless nigger anyways. Fuck all of that shit. I’m going to sleep, good night. Hopefully I don't regret venting so hard in the morning but I prob will
We just want you to show some selfrespect. Its not that great to be white as showcased by the many whitecels on this site.

I understand where you are coming from but at least have some self respect. You are what you were born as and your environment is the problem not you.

But you gotta learn to live with what God gave you and work with what you have, there is no shame in who you are.
If god exists, he must really hate me.

And as expected most of you call me a coon for thinking i'm too good to be a thug, predictable. Just cover your ears and scream out at the top of your lungs "Coon, coon, coon!" like your deaf to what I actually said.

Fuck this self-respect nonsense everyone here is going on about. How is acknowledging the halo effect is real and acknowledging that i'd rather be on the good side of it than the bad side a lack of self-respect? You all here want it too, @EthnicelNL you want to be good looking even though you're subhuman,@_incelinside you want to be tall even though you're a manlet, @blackletcel you want to have a big dick even though you're a dicklet, but stop the presses, Bronzehawkattack, a black man, wants to be a white man what's with this lack of self-respect from this coon?

I know I can't be white, you don't have to tell me that, i'm not stupid. I just can't help but fantasize and envy being a race where i'm not chained to stereotypes I have no hope of ever living up to. I don't think being white will necessarily make me magically have a girlfriend, but it would factually help a lot (You can't deny this is you've been eating up the race dating statistics i've been spitting out) and in other areas of my life it would just let me be treated better as a human being.

I'm not trying to condemn every ethnicel in here, if you're happy being whatever race you are then by all means take pride in that. But I have no reason to take pride in it, being my race actively limits me and makes other people think I need to change drastically to try and be something i'm just not.

dude you are mentally ill. Most white are too stupid to understand a real thug from a fake nibber thug. even if you cant convince blacks that u are a legit thug, u can easily convince some white cornball bitches that you are the real thing. u have 1 option only - nibber thug game.
Case in point. "Just thug out bro" is degrading advice to me. Acting like a thug just to slay white pussy would mean i've truly lost all self-respect. I can't think of anything more debasing than that, and yet even normies would probably recommend this advice to me (As if it's even that easy to act thug), asking me to strip away all of my pride and key personality traits to become something else.

Shit buddy, I feel really bad for you. If I understand it correctly you feel trapped between isolation and disrespecting your human ideals. That is a terrible choice to be faced with.
I hope you find some way to be yourself and get the respect you deserve. Yeah JBW would have given you more options, probably. Maybe you would have ended up a brainless drug addicted criminal if you had been born white. We will never know.
You might think I am an idiot for telling you this: speak out. Write some essays, short stories, set your ideas and feelings down on paper so at the least you don't need to keep it to yourself. You never know who will read what you write.

"If I understand it correctly you feel trapped between isolation and disrespecting your human ideals. That is a terrible choice to be faced with."
Thanks for putting it into words like that, that's exactly how I feel. It's either face perpetual isolation or give in to the stereotypes that I abhor.

This is my way of speaking out tbh. Venting on here is my cope, since this is the only space where i'll even get a modicum of support for what I feel. Even though I still have plenty of people calling me coon here, it would be twice as worse if I posted this rant over on 4chan or Reddit or something, and here I even have others who can sympathize or at the very least empathize with my view.

And as expected most of you call me a coon for thinking i'm too good to be a thug, predictable. Just cover your ears and scream out at the top of your lungs "Coon, coon, coon!" like your deaf to what I actually said.

Fuck this self-respect nonsense everyone here is going on about. How is acknowledging the halo effect is real and acknowledging that i'd rather be on the good side of it than the bad side a lack of self-respect? You all here want it too, @EthnicelNL you want to be good looking even though you're subhuman,@_incelinside you want to be tall even though you're a manlet, @blackletcel you want to have a big dick even though you're a dicklet, but stop the presses, Bronzehawkattack, a black man, wants to be a white man what's with this lack of self-respect from this coon?

I know I can't be white, you don't have to tell me that, i'm not stupid. I just can't help but fantasize and envy being a race where i'm not chained to stereotypes I have no hope of ever living up to. I don't think being white will necessarily make me magically have a girlfriend, but it would factually help a lot (You can't deny this is you've been eating up the race dating statistics i've been spitting out) and in other areas of my life it would just let me be treated better as a human being.

I'm not trying to condemn every ethnicel in here, if you're happy being whatever race you are then by all means take pride in that. But I have no reason to take pride in it, being my race actively limits me and makes other people think I need to change drastically to try and be something i'm just not.

Case in point. "Just thug out bro" is degrading advice to me. Acting like a thug just to slay white pussy would mean i've truly lost all self-respect. I can't think of anything more debasing than that, and yet even normies would probably recommend this advice to me (As if it's even that easy to act thug), asking me to strip away all of my pride and key personality traits to become something else.

"If I understand it correctly you feel trapped between isolation and disrespecting your human ideals. That is a terrible choice to be faced with."
Thanks for putting it into words like that, that's exactly how I feel. It's either face perpetual isolation or give in to the stereotypes that I abhor.

This is my way of speaking out tbh. Venting on here is my cope, since this is the only space where i'll even get a modicum of support for what I feel. Even though I still have plenty of people calling me coon here, it would be twice as worse if I posted this rant over on 4chan or Reddit or something, and here I even have others who can sympathize or at the very least empathize with my view.
It's over for cooncels. :lul::lul::lul:

At least you have an option, no matter how disrespecting it is.

Meanwhile I have... nothing. Not a single thing. NOT ONE FUCKING CHANCE IN HELL. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL.

At least you have an option, no matter how disrespecting it is.

Meanwhile I have... nothing. Not a single thing. NOT ONE FUCKING CHANCE IN HELL. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL.
SEA is proven to 100% work even for ugly whites.

SEA is proven to 100% work even for ugly whites.

Sure, I'll just pay for those expensive ass tickets with my non-existent money to visit a country where I can't speak their language and have a 60% chance of being murdered by SEA men.

That'd be like me telling you to "just move to africa" because odds are rich blacks (which is every western black guy to them) who act like whites would do rather well there.

But it's not that simple, is it?

Sure, I'll just pay for those expensive ass tickets with my non-existent money to visit a country where I can't speak their language and have a 60% chance of being murdered by SEA men.

That'd be like me telling you to "just move to africa" because odds are rich blacks (which is every western black guy to them) who act like whites would do rather well there.

But it's not that simple, is it?
You're gonna have to wagecel hard to get there, but its been done, and a large amount of SEAsians in big cities speak English.
Just going to Africa is unproven to work, I wouldn't even know where to start there. Maybe Namibia or some shit would see some success for me, I dunno.

I understand where you are coming from but at least have some self respect. You are what you were born as and your environment is the problem not you.

647b624615fb76f4bdd0555944c8e978

is what you got ..:feelsbadman::feelsokman:

You're gonna have to wagecel hard to get there, but its been done, and a large amount of SEAsians in big cities speak English.
Just going to Africa is unproven to work, I wouldn't even know where to start there. Maybe Namibia or some shit would see some success for me, I dunno.

Except my country has abysmal wages. People who work at McD all their life could NEVER be able to afford any vacation anywhere outside their city.

And that's all the options I have. I'm 20 and I only have basic education and I'm currently in a trade school, but the trade I chose is actually worthless and I need 4 years of EVEN MORE education before I could even hope to find a decent job.

So even IF I finally find a decent job I'll be 28. Then I'd need to save up money (because living expenses take their own toll) which will take another 2 years min.

So in the end, I'll be 30 when I could finally afford a single trip there, assuming NOTHING goes wrong in the span of 10 years.

This is why westerncels have it easy, you fuckers are loaded with cash.
Wouldn't work if you're small framed manlet, tbh. Race doesn't matter at that point.

and this

Honestly, these "self-respect" "just be urself brah" spammers needs to get banned for pushing bluepilled ideology.

Do you say ", you shouldn't want to be tall, have some self respect" to a manlet ? being manlet is clearly a disadvantage
this aint some SJW forum. piss off.

will be reporting these idiots from now on for bluepill.

tl;dr

it's really easy, at this time specifically (4:01) look how this black dude is colored in white:

Honestly, these "self-respect" "just be urself brah" spammers needs to get banned for pushing bluepilled ideology.

Do you say ", you shouldn't want to be tall, have some self respect" to a manlet ? being manlet is clearly a disadvantage
this aint some SJW forum. piss off.

will be reporting these idiots from now on for bluepill.
Seriously, it's pretty heavy blue pill advice. You can't just pretend certain uncomfortable facts of reality don't exist, that's what the blue pillers do, not us.

Namibiacelling seems like a good idea tbh. Some nice hot desert virgin pussy all for yourself :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: no other man can touch her

What about wishing for Tyrone? Asians wish to be chang.

What about wishing for Tyrone? Asians wish to be chang.
I wouldn't mind being Tyrone either. Then it wouldn't matter if I lived up to stereotypes.
Doesn't mean society wouldn't still look at me as though I was subhuman tho

Keep coping tard, calling fellow whitecels "volcels" for refusing to go to Asia and fuck some ladyboys.

So glad I can't read that cuck Nazi troll I blocked.:feelsgah:

He probably said something along the lines of "Wahh, it's so hard to be a whitecel with all these ethnic women who want to date me! Why can't Stacy notice me :rage::rage::rage:"
Someone tell me i'm right.