Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just discovered that if you paid attention to people who laugh at you when you do awkward things, you will end up learning not to be awkward

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
Jfl this is the secret normies didn't want to tell me, usually I don't care when people make fun of me because I did an awkward thing, in fact I even start doing the awkward thing more just to piss them off, I didn't know I was supposed to use that reaction from others in order to learn through being criticized by others, I didn't know this was how normal people did it, I didn't know that if I start excercising my abdomen by doing sit-ups on the floor of a supermarket and people started judging me I was supposed to learn from that.

I just learned that through YouTube today and it revolutionized my life. Laugh at me all you want but this is a revelation to me. I will never get a girlfriend, it's ovER for me, we're aliens compared to normies, I will just give up getting a girlfriend, there's too much normal stuff I didn't learn because my family didn't talk to me. Too late for normalmaxxing.

Last edited:
Too late. I am now a psycopath desiring to kill foids in videogame.

Cope, I was laughed at for existing in public transport yesterday. It's literally just looks.

Cope, I was laughed at for existing in public transport yesterday. It's literally just looks.
Maybe normies saw something weird in your behavior or the way you presented, and instead of telling you, they had to laugh at you because we live in a world where we receive bullying instead of polite sincerity and directness.

Who knows.

This is a total cope wtf is this even supposed to mean.