Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just discovered something about one of my best friends

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
My lifelong best friend came over tonight. I've known him since we were kids. All around a really good guy. I value him because he's like me, really Islamic and a virgin in his 20s. Or so I thought: I just found out he lost his virginity earlier this year. I'm not jealous, bitter nor angry at him, just very slightly disappointed he's not what I thought he was. I would have been really glad for him if he waited until marriage, and let's be real; he isn't hideous like me, so he could get married, unlike me. I dunno, I shouldn't be surprised that even good Islamic people don't do it the right way anymore. They're all the same.

If you had the chance for sex before marriage would you turn it down?

Religion is cope. All people are hedonistic animals

Good for your friend.

Tradition is pretty much dead bro.

20200225 050320

religion was only good for enforcing monogamy but it doesn't do that anymore so its worthless cope

Your friend is a Chad

with iphones, internet, western influence no real muslims exist anymore. without force you cannot expect them to behave and soon it will be impossible to implement this force everywhere on the planet. we were born in the wrong time.

Tbh sounds like cope to deal with your virginity but I understand your disappointment. Religion (or morality in any case) is the foundation of a healthy society and many countries are losing that.

Fwiw I think the virginity rule is much more important for women than for men. Piety is a female virtue. Besides, no woman has ever felt *more* attracted to a man because he is virgin, in contrast to what men feel to women.

Although I am an atheist and don’t believe in god I do agree that religion was helpful in keeping people in check. Rather than laws that seem forced, the rules and ideas in religion would help since people genuinely believe it to be the truth.

How would you rate that friend?

If it was guaranteed that I'd get married in te future then yes, absolutely. But i know it'll never happen :feelscry: :feelsrope:

Absolutely. I am not a degenerate. But, on the other hand, it's not like anyone would want to have sex with me, I am beyond hideous.
Tradition is pretty much dead bro.

View attachment 285687
Yes gorillabro. Very true and very lame at the same time.
Was it a white foid?
No, half Arab, half Indian. White-passing father, though! My friend is half black, half South East Asian.
I think the virginity rule is much more important for women than for men.
Islamic rules apply to both genders, so I think it's important for both. You also have a point with what you said about women not being attracted to virgin men, but then again, these women aren't Islamic, so it's not something I would have to worry about. A used up Islamic whore would love to marry a virgin man, as long as they're not as ugly as me.
Rather than laws that seem forced, the rules and ideas in religion would help since people genuinely believe it to be the truth.
You make a really good point!
How would you rate that friend?
4.5/10 based on face alone, he has a 9/10 natty body though.

Ignorance is bliss right?
Some of my friends brag about their sex lives aswell

Ignorance is bliss right?
Some of my friends brag about their sex lives aswell
It's not ignorance, they fully know damn well what they're doing is wrong. I cut off contact with degenerates, if I see them in the streets, I'll say hi and chat but that's about it. I have cut off contact with pretty much everyone because they're all the same. Why can't I find a good, non-degenerate Islamic friend, man?

It's not ignorance, they fully know damn well what they're doing is wrong. I cut off contact with degenerates, if I see them in the streets, I'll say hi and chat but that's about it. I have cut off contact with pretty much everyone because they're all the same. Why can't I find a good, non-degenerate Islamic friend, man?
;)

My friends all brutally mog me

I fucking hate those religious fags who keep stopping others and advising while doing everything themselves

Major update: he didn't lose his virginity, but he did eat her out. Twice now at the very least. She is 17, by the way. And she's his oneitis. So, all things considered, even though he didn't lose his virginity because he didn't stick his dick in her, he still stuck his tongue in it instead. Still, that leaves me with zero experience whereas everyone else but me has some kind of sexual experience. Brutal.

No one does it the right way, my friend. The only person who ever did it the right way was Jesus Christ.

No one does it the right way, my friend. The only person who ever did it the right way was Jesus Christ.
Yes, Isa (aleyhi salām) was a great prophet with an even greater mother--Maryam (aleyhi salām).

Yes, Isa (aleyhi salām) was a great prophet with an even greater mother--Maryam (aleyhi salām).
Do Muslims hold Mary in a higher regard than Jesus? That's news to me.

Do Muslims hold Mary in a higher regard than Jesus? That's news to me.
No, they don't. Because Isa (aleyhi salām) will return again one day, so he has a greater role to play. But, personally, I find her more inspiring because she was the type of woman no woman on earth could ever emulate; she was chaste and pious. They don't make them like they used to, man. Suifuel.

No, they don't. Because Isa (aleyhi salām) will return again one day, so he has a greater role to play. But, personally, I find her more inspiring because she was the type of woman no woman on earth could ever emulate; she was chaste and pious. They don't make them like they used to, man. Suifuel.
Ah I get it now.