Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just deactivated my facebook

F

frozenfire

Greycel
I hope this can cure my depression, since most actions on Facebook are about validation. I don't need a girlfriend or any other type of friendship to find on Internet. Protecting money from hoes.

Cuckbook? No, it won't cure shit because you'll still see those exact same things IRL so, the best is to deactivate our own lifes.

frozenfire said:
I hope this can cure my depression, since most actions on Facebook are about validation. 

It will help

It's a step, but depression isn't so easily warded off.

Not seeing these hoes showing their tits for some love reacts, it makes me comfortable and yeah, it can cure my depression.

frozenfire said:
Not seeing these hoes showing their tits for some love reacts, it makes me comfortable and yeah, it can cure my depression.

> having hoes who show tits as facebook friends

> even having facebook

Excellent. I'm proud. I only go on facebook to watch fights.

no facebook
no life

Wise decision. The only thing i have is my smarthphone with whatsapp and telegram otherwise no social media or something like that.

turn off the television too

SwansonSamsonite said:
> having hoes who show tits as facebook friends

> even having facebook

What about friends who share memes filled with big titty hoes?