Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just... couldn't go to gym today

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

لا اله الا الله
-
I just couldn't man I just straight up looked to my face in the mirror for like 1 hour judged myself like a was someone else and realized harsh truth once more doesn't matter how hard I keep strict gymcelling I will never be attractive to girls . I'm just going to end up like some ugly tryhard dude who's in his 40s working out for more than 20 years and still so closed and cold to the people and has weird vibe when you around him , Yeah that's going to be my future .I swear If I was handsome Chad I would never let that happen I just couldn't go to the gym because of depression and it's %100 comes from my physical appearence nothingelse . I've gone through so many things like this and my dumbass realizing just now . I quit so many things just because of this I'm ugly and I don't want to seen by people escaping every possible interaction with them and don't want to get judged by someone else but it's impossible since it's human nature Ugliness = depression I'm almost 20 yo now I don't know what I'm going to do in the future don't want to end up like elliot rodger but who knows at this point it's all genetics or suffering to me I swallowed huge chunk of black pill today realized unwanted truth once again LOOKS = HAPPY LIFE

As an oldcel who discovered the blackpill back when it wasn't popular on puahate, if you don't improve your looks your life will continue to keep being trash and then you die. No amount of immersion therapy helps since nothing good happens when you go outside and you are an ugly male.