Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just coomed into my sock

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I'm all out of toilet paper and I got really horny ngl. I went through my sock drawer to look for a pair of socks I wouldn't be wearing again.
I found this one with footballs on it probably from when I was about 12 years old so I coomed in that. Felt nice not having to clean up afterwards ngl.

This is brutal man. Sounds degrading

I coom laying down so it goes on my chest and leave it there until it dries and I only shower once every 2 or 3 months so yeh

I coom laying down so it goes on my chest and leave it there until it dries and I only shower once every 2 or 3 months so yeh

I also coom onto my chest but I clean it up straight after. Do you not feel dirty afterwards?

Stop masturbaiting you fucking degenerate.

what happened to just cooming in your underwear like a real man?

This is brutal man. Sounds degrading
While OP came in his sock from childhood, thousands of Chads came in their virgin teen girlfriends.
IT'S OVER

Underwear provides to much restrictions bro. Harder to yank it
well i might've meant to just coom on yourself and then pull your underwear back up

am i the only one that shoots his load into the toilet ?

I still have a lot of old crusty socks in one of my drawers that i need to throw out

am i the only one that shoots his load into the toilet ?
I do too. Pretty nice to just flush to clean up ngl

I tried that tbh and I didn't like it because I had to use some energy to control my legs and the direction in which I was shooting so it took away from the intensity of the orgasm.
When i'm in my bed I can focus solely on the coom.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
IT are going to love this

I did the exact same thing last night :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm headed into that direction

my coom sessions are getting longer, and the shit i watch is getting more degenerate. God Saint BlackOps2 help me

Shouldn't you be studying boyo?

I coomed into the other one now too :feelsrope:

Ive never done that, sounds disgusting

I put a lot of tissues on my stomach and cum on that. The clean up takes only a few seconds and i don't smell like jizz after.

Same, then I love when it dries into my shirt and the shirt sticks onto my skin

Chad if you coom so far it ends up on your chest
:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

I masturbate in the dining room because it has a wooden floor so it's easy to clean up afterwards. I don't usually wipe the tip after I'm done though so my underwear regularly gets stained; it always comes out in the wash though.

Brutal sockpill

I feel for you man. Maybe in your afterlife you'll get to coom inside a foid.

Ejaculate into a sock - blink-182

i just coom on the carpet when i'm too lazy to get a tissue

I once coomed inside my shampoo bottle hole, was pretty fun it was full and shit

I have been cooming in socks for years. No clean up needed and it feels good having something wrapped around your dick.