Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i just cant stop caring about women and even getting crush ishes

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
i went to the gym in a different time this week and there was almost no women, and it was boring fuck, it felt like there was something missing, i think i got used to seeing hot bitches everyday so its weird when they are not there, idk man i know they hate me but anyways it feels good to be around them, seeing those pretty femoids with perfect asses legs hell i wanna fuck them so much, and also im already in my third crush ish this year, i mean i dont really fall in love with them but whenever i see a cute white foid around my age i cant stop fantasizing about her being my gf, hugging my pillow preteding its her, hell i know that those things will never happen in real life and that they hate manlets but i just cant stop, i guess im supposed to suffer

I'd be a fair bit more comfortable with the of going to the gym, or hell, even outside in general, if 'foids were never there.

i went to the gym in a different time this week and there was almost no women, and it was boring fuck, it felt like there was something missing, i think i got used to seeing hot bitches everyday so its weird when they are not there, idk man i know they hate me but anyways it feels good to be around them, seeing those pretty femoids with perfect asses legs hell i wanna fuck them so much, and also im already in my third crush ish this year, i mean i dont really fall in love with them but whenever i see a cute white foid around my age i cant stop fantasizing about her being my gf, hugging my pillow preteding its her, hell i know that those things will never happen in real life and that they hate manlets but i just cant stop, i guess im supposed to suffer
I hate when there are women at the gym. Seeing these self-absorbed conceited bitches angers me. I make sure they never, ever see me looking at them. I won't give them the satisfaction.

Just castrate yourself. I bet you wouldn't care about women then.

I would pay much more for a membership for a male only gym just so I could focus on my gains and not booty the whole time

ha. same. i'm very pathetic. when i see a pretty girl i will picture spending our lives together, from me taking her out on our first date to growing old together. in reality i can't even bear the courage to make small talk.

I'd be a fair bit more comfortable with the of going to the gym, or hell, even outside in general, if 'foids were never there.
hell im totally different, men are the problem to me, because they are my competition and they all mog me which makes me want to die, i like being around attractive women

hell im totally different, men are the problem to me, because they are my competition and they all mog me which makes me want to die, i like being around attractive women
Men are also worse, in my book. I hate being around women and men, but at least women aren't stronger than I am, and are less likely to fuck with me, because of that. But since I can't go to the gym alone, the choices are either all male, or mixed gyms, and I would prefer all male, since then half of the enemies are removed.
Men also have a way higher chance of acting like irrational assholes around 'foids, so I wouldn't have to worry as much if chads weren't constantly trying to show off in their presence.

i love when there are no foids in the gym

ha. same. i'm very pathetic. when i see a pretty girl i will picture spending our lives together, from me taking her out on our first date to growing old together. in reality i can't even bear the courage to make small talk.
me too even fights lol i create a whole movie in my head

OVER FOR COPING MANLETS LIKE YOU

The "that pleasant lady is nice and makes me feel good when she's around" feeling is total weakness and they can smell it on you. Trust me, they're all fucking Chads. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. If a foid is acting like she wants you to say something, it's a setup and she's bullying you. As a subhuman you are automatically labeled "potential creep" in their minds, if they act like they like you it's a trap because the moment you act like you have a chance a with foid you go from "potential creep" to "CONFIRMED CREEP". The best thing to do talk about Black Pilled shit with your friends around them or if it's just you then hunch your back and tuck your chin in while scratching your balls periodically. They want you to approach so they can scream "HELP ME! THIS UGLY MANLET THINKS HE'S WORTHY OF MY LOINS! PLEASE COME SAVE ME CHAD!" Then two Chads and several normie cucks will come to "rescue" her by bullying you and possibly hurting you or having you arrested. That's the main reason I've NEVER approached in my life, I have goals in life and getting arrested/murdered/bullied/fired/robbed/assaulted isn't worth it. In 2018, only Chad approaches. He snaps his fingers and the Stacys, Beckys, roasties, and Uglinas line up in a single file line to follow him to his designated fucking furniture, they all get thrusted and busted., IT'S OVER! If you still think you have a shot with ANY American femoid, you're delusional.

Last edited:
It naturally happens because you have a fucking penis with balls. This isn't r/mgtow.

The "that pleasant lady is nice and makes me feel good when she's around" feeling is total weakness and they can smell it on you. Trust me, they're all fucking Chads. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. If a foid is acting like she wants you to say something, it's a setup and she's bullying you. As a subhuman you are automatically labeled "potential creep" in their minds, if they act like they like you it's a trap because the moment you act like you have a chance a with foid you go from "potential creep" to "CONFIRMED CREEP". The best thing to do talk about Black Pilled shit with your friends around them or if it's just you then hunch your back and tuck your chin in while scratching your balls periodically. They want you to approach so they can scream "HELP ME! THIS UGLY MANLET THINKS HE'S WORTHY OF MY LOINS! PLEASE COME SAVE ME CHAD!" Then two Chads and several normie cucks will to "rescue" her by bullying you and possibly hurting you or having you arrested. That's the main reason I've NEVER approached in my life, I have goals in life and getting arrested/murdered/bullied/fired/robbed/assaulted isn't worth it. In 2018, only Chad approaches. He snaps his fingers and the Stacys, Beckys, roasties, and Uglinas line up in a single file line to follow him to his designated fucking furniture, they all get thrusted and busted., IT'S OVER! If you still think you have a shot with ANY American femoid, you're delusional.
all this is so true
and this actually happened to me
If a foid is acting like she wants you to say something, it's a setup and she's bullying you. As a subhuman you are automatically labeled "potential creep" in their minds, if they act like they like you it's a trap because the moment you act like you have a chance a with foid you go from "potential creep" to "CONFIRMED CREEP". The best thing to do talk about Black Pilled shit with your friends around them or if it's just you then hunch your back and tuck your chin in while scratching your balls periodically. They want you to approach so they can scream "HELP ME! THIS UGLY MANLET THINKS HE'S WORTHY OF MY LOINS! PLEASE COME SAVE ME CHAD!" Then two Chads and several normie cucks will to "rescue" her by bullying you
It naturally happens because you have a fucking huge beautiful thick penis with fucking huge beautiful balls. This isn't r/mgtow.
so true

Last edited: