Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just can't be aggressive

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
All my life I've been disrespected; humiliated and even if bow I'm gymcelled I still don't know how to be verbally aggressive.
When someone make fun of me or treat me like the butt of jokes I just stand there with a nervous laughter or I reply with self irony.
So he keeps doing worse.

I was raised to be a nice guy; irl I'm friendly and very agreeable, I'm the one who always offers to help others. Also I'm well mannered and polite.

Everytime I tried to react it sound weird; I mean I tried to yell but I keep aaying things with no real aggression but with education.
Also I don't know how to hurt someone and my fear is being sued.

I think about joining some mma classes but again I still have no idea how to reply when people start using their hands for their phisical jokes or bad jokes ( like putting bugs in my shirt exc).

All my life I've been disrespected; humiliated and even if bow I'm gymcelled I still don't know how to be verbally aggressive.
When someone make fun of me or treat me like the butt of jokes I just stand there with a nervous laughter or I reply with self irony.
So he keeps doing worse.

I was raised to be a nice guy; irl I'm friendly and very agreeable, I'm the one who always offers to help others. Also I'm well mannered and polite.

Everytime I tried to react it sound weird; I mean I tried to yell but I keep aaying things with no real aggression but with education.

I think about joining some mma classes but again I still have no idea how to reply when people start using their hands for their phisical jokes or bad jokes ( like putting bugs in my shirt exc).
Get a punchbag, gloves & imagine someone getting in your face, start hitting & build up an aggressive response to it, get over the "stun state" or "wobbly fear" & you're on your way. Gotta get into fight mode mentally otherwise you'll be pursued by psychos no end.

I feel like if I tried to be aggressive people would look at me and die of laughter. Am to goofy looking to be aggressive. When you look a certain way, people expect you to act a certain way.

also, where the fuck do you work at? It sounds like your working with biggest cunts in existence.

Just be narcissistic, it’s a positive trait in SOySciety

For me the realisation when I transformed depression into hatred and aggression came once I realised I have really nothing to lose.

For me the realisation when I transformed depression into hatred and aggression came once I realised I have really nothing to lose.
Where have I seen this one before... :lul::lul::lul:

ask yourself this

i was mogged all my life or most of it , and i didnt do shit

why i allowed to let that happen? , when others can be utter pricks and get rewarded?

There is litteraly no reason whatsoever to not return the favor if someone trys some bullshit , the world is not just and fairytales

Talking never helps , and you know that.

There are no repercussions after death, what kind of loving God would have you exist in a world where deciding factors before you're born dictate the quality of your life then if you decide to suicide; will punish you for it.

Just suffer a lifetime while others do not, fuck that, how can you be a good person & well received when you're bullied & deprived by others due to your height, voice, face, neurological state, success with women & a multitude of other factors.

A bunch of vein scumbag animals playing god & shitting on another while begging for mercy when a bigger bully turns on them that learns nothing from this & repeats the same behaviour. Those with the goods say it was due to effort while those putting in the effort simply are not trying hard enough or need to be patient.

There are no repercussions after death, what kind of loving God would have you exist in a world where deciding factors before you're born dictate the quality of your life then if you decide to suicide; will punish you for it.

Just suffer a lifetime while others do not, fuck that, how can you be a good person & well received when you're bullied & deprived by others due to your height, voice, face, neurological state, success with women & a multitude of other factors.

A bunch of vein scumbag animals playing god & shitting on another while begging for mercy when a bigger bully turns on them that learns nothing from this & repeats the same behaviour. Those with the goods say it was due to effort while those putting in the effort simply are not trying hard enough or need to be patient.
Exactly that. The earlier other incels aknowledge that being obedient, not hateful and trying to resolve problems with talking won't work, the less shit they will experience. I wish I had known how cruel this world is years ago.

Exactly that. The earlier other incels aknowledge that being obedient, not hateful and trying to resolve problems with talking won't work, the less shit they will experience. I wish I had known how cruel this world is years ago.
It starts with your father usually, ideally you want a strong man that teaches you to hit those that fuck with you before your first day at school. Don't start shit but don't take any & mind your business, sure you can be a bully but you may land in jail.

It starts with your father usually, ideally you want a strong man that teaches you to hit those that fuck with you before your first day at school. Don't start shit but don't take any & mind your business, sure you can be a bully but you may land in jail.
Noone is saying about being a bully. I am saying that noone ever should let to be bullied. Being passive there can lead to future suicide.

Noone is saying about being a bully. I am saying that noone ever should let to be bullied. Being passive there can lead to future suicide.
I'm saying ideally you don't take shit but between either extreme of bully or bullied the latter is a road to doom.

tbh a harsh blackpill is that for some guys they can't stop others from bullying them without it resulting in them going to jail because others are determined to bully them no matter what they do or say.

You are lacking testosterone.

Get a punchbag, gloves & imagine someone getting in your face, start hitting & build up an aggressive response to it, get over the "stun state" or "wobbly fear" & you're on your way. Gotta get into fight mode mentally otherwise you'll be pursued by psychos no end.
I literally don't even know how to.punch.someone
tbh a harsh blackpill is that for some guys they can't stop others from bullying them without it resulting in them going to jail because others are determined to bully them no matter what they do or say.
What should i do in your opinion?

Last edited:
I literally don't even know how to.punch.someone

Youtube videos, join a boxing club & I'm sure you'll be corrected.

If you feel there's nothing you can do it the best advice (as unhelpful as it sounds) is just try not to let it bother you after it happens and it comes up in your free time. You did nothing wrong and don't deserve any of this but there's nothing you've been able to do to stop it so dwelling on it won't help. You shouldn't let them live rent free. They are the ones in the wrong and not you. If you consistently think about it and get agitated the next time they mess with you it's going to snowball from there. Try to fool yourself into believing it will be a blank slate with someone talking shit for no reason each time.

Have any copes that get your mind off things after work and you have no choice but to keep going to that same job every week? Focus on those copes when you are not at work to forget about the terrible way you are treated at work.

So he keeps doing worse.

damn bro you need to get your testostorone levels checked

try to stick up for yourself , you sound like a peaceful bro but dont become a doormat for others
Exactly; I'm very peaceful and I'm treated like a doormat just because I avoid those conficts