Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I just cannot let my hatred go

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Years upon years in your youth, you are told that edgy kids are just going through a phase. I wasn’t outwardly an edge lord but I had immense hatred of anger in me. I told myself okay, it’s just a phase. It will pass when I mature, because this is a juvenile edge lord phase.

Years later, it never did. This was YEARS ago and it is still going strong. It never went away. It actually got worse. I literally live off the hatred, rage, anger, spite, and resentment. It is the only thing keeping me going. If me not killing myself and becoming successful means even mildly pissing off somebody, it was all worth it. That is my sole motivation factor. I absolutely despise normalfags and pretty much everybody involved with authority. They always abuse it and always use it to power trip and kick easy targets while they are down. I have absolutely nothing but negative memories growing up and dealing with authority.

That’s why I’m my opinion there is nothing more evil than teachers, journalists, social workers, etc. because it’s not enough for them to become police or military and abuse adults. They have to take it a step further and demand extreme obedience from literal children who can’t defend themselves.

Sometimes, I doubt religion. But other times I really, really hope some form of a hell is real. If it is, they’re going there.

Atheism better not ever be proven real, because then these people will have suffering and physical
Punishment taken against them
By their victims who know they will
Never be punished for it otherwise.

Last edited:
That’s why I’m my opinion there is nothing more evil than teachers, journalists, social workers, etc.

They bullied me in group therapy.

Can't say I relate. But it's good you feel something, anhedonia is one hell of a state.

They bullied me in group therapy.
That’s what they do. They are evil sociopathic pieces of shit who deserve eternal agony, so they do these jobs of authority under the guise of “helping”, so they basically have a free pass to abuse anybody they want and then tell themselves they’re doing it because they’re good people.

Years upon years in your youth, you are told that edgy kids are just going through a phase. I wasn’t outwardly an edge lord but I had immense hatred of anger in me. I told myself okay, it’s just a phase. It will pass when I mature, because this is a juvenile edge lord phase.

Years later, it never did. It actually got worse. I literally live off the hatred, rage, anger, spite, and resentment. It is the only thing keeping me going. If me not killing myself and becoming successful means even mildly pissing off somebody, it was all worth it. That is my sole motivation factor. I absolutely despise normalfags and pretty much everybody involved with authority. They always abuse it and always use it to power trip and kick easy targets while they are down. I have absolutely nothing but negative memories growing up and dealing with authority.

That’s why I’m my opinion there is nothing more evil than teachers, journalists, social workers, etc.
Same, students are the same evil too and I’m still in my phase cuz no one was good to me

I have much more anger now

Those idiots think we will become normies but no we will never ever become like them

Same, students are the same evil too and I’m still in my phase cuz no one was good to me

I have much more anger now

Those idiots think we will become normies but no we will never ever become like them
They are right. Most do become like them, because they gain that social acceptance and status so immediately backstab the very same people they were just condemned with.

I personally never will, though. I remember what’s it like being kicked at the bottom and will never forgive them, even if by some miracle I become successful or rich (I won’t).

They are right. Most do become like them, because they gain that social acceptance and status so immediately backstab the very same people they were just condemned with.

I personally never will, though. I remember what’s it like being kicked at the bottom and will never forgive them, even if by some miracle I become successful or rich (I won’t).
Yeah same , we will rise again

Let the hate flow in you when it time for revenge take it don't make same mistake I did

I go back and forth on this. Because there are times I'll see a kid and know that he's going to be an incel one day. Part of me wants to warn him but I also don't want to ruin his childhood. Those were the best times of my life so it would be hard for me to not lie to him.

Years later, it never did. This was YEARS ago and it is still going strong. It never went away. It actually got worse. I literally live off the hatred, rage, anger, spite, and resentment. It is the only thing keeping me going. If me not killing myself and becoming successful means even mildly pissing off somebody, it was all worth it. That is my sole motivation factor. I absolutely despise normalfags and pretty much everybody involved with authority. They always abuse it and always use it to power trip and kick easy targets while they are down. I have absolutely nothing but negative memories growing up and dealing with authority.

I was the weird kid who never talked and got bullied in HS

now I’m the weird man who has trust issues and is bullied and now paranoid of everyone else (for good reason) :lul:

I was the weird kid who never talked and got bullied in HS

now I’m the weird man who has trust issues and is bullied and now paranoid of everyone else (for good reason) :lul:
Understanding trust issues…

Resentment and Rumination

AF373294 451A 4ED4 9A2A C76CCF76A048

Rumination appears closely
related to worry.

I literally live off the hatred, rage, anger, spite, and resentment.

Same. I daydream about magical and impossible ways of making every single human being suffer as i have and i still suffer. There could not be anthing better than making everyone rot in isolation for decades. Watching them go insane, regretting every single choice they made. I just want every human to go through what im going through. I want them to know what is like to watch yourself go insane. I want everyone to be as miserable as ive been and as i am. I want them to experience permanent and total rejection for so long that they forget about everthing and just wish to die as soon as possible.

Same. I daydream about magical and impossible ways of making every single human being suffer as i have and i still suffer. There could not be anthing better than making everyone rot in isolation for decades. Watching them go insane, regretting every single choice they made. I just want every human to go through what im going through. I want them to know what is like to watch yourself go insane. I want everyone to be as miserable as ive been and as i am. I want them to experience permanent and total rejection for so long that they forget about everthing and just wish to die as soon as possible.
People will call you an edge lord, but it takes a special kind of upbringing to feel
This way even into your adult years.

Yesssss...let the HATE flow through you! :feelsLightsaber:

Journalists and social workers are indeed the scum of the earth.

Teachers however are a mixed bag.

Largely they can’t help us or do anything for fear of being sued and or losing their job because they know the cowardly administration will not back them up against bullies with rich or well off parents.

Though yes it could also be argued successfully and rightly that such teachers who don’t help us even under those conditions still don’t deserve any respect because a truly honorable man or woman would help out children under threat regardless of the potential great personal cost for them to do so. :feelshehe:

The whole situation is one big mess that as always has the ugly face of the Jew at it’s center.

That’s why I’m my opinion there is nothing more evil than teachers, journalists, social workers, etc. because it’s not enough for them to become police or military and abuse adults. They have to take it a step further and demand extreme obedience from literal children who can’t defend themselves.

Sometimes, I doubt religion. But other times I really, really hope some form of a hell is real. If it is, they’re going there.

Atheism better not ever be proven real, because then these people will have suffering and physical
Neither can I, the anger and hatred will never go away and is here to stay buddy boyo :feelsbadman:

TAKE THE MUFFUGGIN BLACK PILL :blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD:

Make sure to act on that shit and make a diffERence

I hate it when people try to present teachers as the good guys. I was bullied just as much by teachers as I was by kids. At least you can smash another student in the face.
I remember teachers used to bully me and I'd insult them back and get into trouble. I remember some handsome well liked faggot bullying me and if I fought back, him and the other kids would tell the teacher and make it look like I'm the bad guy. I hate all of them. Teachers are faggots who are too stupid to make it in the field they teach, and take out their power fantasies on kids

I hate it when people try to present teachers as the good guys. I was bullied just as much by teachers as I was by kids. At least you can smash another student in the face.
I remember teachers used to bully me and I'd insult them back and get into trouble. I remember some handsome well liked faggot bullying me and if I fought back, him and the other kids would tell the teacher and make it look like I'm the bad guy. I hate all of them. Teachers are faggots who are too stupid to make it in the field they teach, and take out their power fantasies on kids

Yea my math teacher bullied me in 7th grade

I was bullied, rejected, humiliated, isolated and turned away. They treated me like a joke and a subhuman. So I fought back, and I was villified, everyone acted like I was a terrible person, parents told their kids not to be friends with me, I got yelled at and blamed for things I didn't do. All these same faggots who talk about standing up for yourself are the ones that vilified me for doing so.
I hate them and everything they stand for. Their stupid world view and opinions and morality doesn't mean anything.

Yep, right on. They have a degree in their field and can’t find a prestigious job so they just teach it instead and take solace in the fact they can bully their students.

Ive had a great solid teachers who even years remembered me, but they are far and few between.

I was bullied, rejected, humiliated, isolated and turned away. They treated me like a joke and a subhuman. So I fought back, and I was villified, everyone acted like I was a terrible person, parents told their kids not to be friends with me, I got yelled at and blamed for things I didn't do. All these same faggots who talk about standing up for yourself are the ones that vilified me for doing so.
I hate them and everything they stand for. Their stupid world view and opinions and morality doesn't mean anything.
Sorry you went through that. I know equally
Just how evil teachers are.

You are forced to be there and you’re not even getting paid to. It’s early on wage waging in a far worse off form.

People will call you an edge lord, but it takes a special kind of upbringing to feel
This way even into your adult years.

It has taken me a long time to realize that normies think you are just pretending when you say things like this. They think youre just an edge lord, as you said.
Therapists take a loooooong time to realize im not joking or pretending when i say the thing i want the most, my deepest desire, is for every human being to suffer as much as i suffered. If everyone spent 20 years in isolation, nobody would dowplay the pain im in every single second of my life. They would have direct knowledge of this hell we call "inceldom".

It has taken me a long time to realize that normies think you are just pretending when you say things like this. They think youre just an edge lord, as you said.
Therapists take a loooooong time to realize im not joking or pretending when i say the thing i want the most, my deepest desire, is for every human being to suffer as much as i suffered. If everyone spent 20 years in isolation, nobody would dowplay the pain im in every single second of my life. They would have direct knowledge of this hell we call "inceldom".
They think it’s just an edgy phase will pass , muh emo, muh esgelord school shooter

Yep, right on. They have a degree in their field and can’t find a prestigious job so they just teach it instead and take solace in the fact they can bully their students.

Ive had a great solid teachers who even years remembered me, but they are far and few between.
Me too, I can recall a couple that genuinely seemed to care, but they're really rare. Thinking about it I can imagine how one might care at the start and stop caring later though. Dealing with a bunch of pain in the ass kids day after day for years, and having to work for a gay jewed system while you're at it