Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just cannot fathom that this is my life.

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
Ngl, it just seems so fucking riduculous. Even on this forum i have a hard time finding someone who i can relate to. The expiriences i made just seem so outlandish, compared to the ones most other people make. I often feel like i'm part of a different species.

There's very lillte i've in common with your average normie. I genuinely don't feel like i belong on this earth. Most things that work as motivators for most normies, seem ridiculous to me. The desire to build something, caring about ones legacy, the aspiration to be morally right. All those things don't mean shit to me.

I'm not sure if i might be borderline solipsistic, but i have a very hard time understanding how other people make sense of their lifes. It's just like they'er completely oblivious to what is required to uphold their hedonistic lifestyles. They seem to think that just because they're donating 5$ per year to some charity organisation, their lifes are worth continuing.

I don't fucking know anymore. Everyday i just ask myself , why do i have to be this human. Why couldn't i be somebody else? My existence is nothing but a cosmic joke. I don't think there's anybody who's existence is as pathetic as mine. I live in a city nobody has ever heard of, i don't have any talents or any other redeming qualities. I don't even fit the profile to be your average wageslave. I can't drive, i have a very hard time prosessing new information. It's not just that i don't have any talents, i outright suck at everything i do.

Theres no hope, there's nothing i can look forward anymore. It's over.

Last edited:
I'm ending it before I get to this point.

I'm a gigaloser tbh. But just think, we could be animals being eaten alive right now, people born with a diseases which leave them in severe pain everyday, or really in any number of awful scenarios. The point isn't that our lives aren't bad, but rather that there isn't a shred of justice to be found in this world.

Or at least thinking about things in those terms helps me cope with being a subhuman. But really there isn't a single human alive whose life is worth preserving, as the cost in suffering to themselves or others is always higher. Believing this doesn't really do any good though, even if it is accurate. But the truth is we are lambs being sacrificed upon the altar to pleasure. Women and high value men consume our suffering in a manner similar to how we consume other life to sustain our own. Every sexhaver is complicit in our deprivation, just as we have a part to play in the pain others go through to sustain our lifestyles.

I'm a gigaloser tbh. But just think, we could be animals being eaten alive right now, people born with a diseases which leave them in severe pain everyday, or really in any number of awful scenarios. The point isn't that our lives aren't bad, but rather that there isn't a shred of justice to be found in this world.
I know, but this shit usuallly makes me feel even worse. Knowing that i actually have it good compared to most sentient beings that have existed. It just proves to me even more, that theres nothing justifying my existence. That biological life in general, is something objectively immoral.

I know, but this shit usuallly makes me feel even worse. Knowing that i actually have it good compared to most sentient beings that have existed. It just proves to me even more, that theres nothing justifying my existence. That biological life in general, is something objectively immoral.
People don't choose to start their lives though, I don't think it's ultimately our fault, even if existence requires us to be cruel. Unless we're willing to rope right now, then there really isn't much that we can do about it. If I were to kill myself right now, everything that I'd consume within the next 40 years (assuming I live that long) will be consumed anyway, and my parents would be devastated. Unless they have no family, one person roping does more harm than good, so that's a reason to continue living. But ultimate you're right, life as a whole would be better off being nonexistent.

Get used to it bro

I am a bigger loser here, even more than anyone on this site, just read my profile, I live on my parent's basement, have been looking for a job 15+ years without results, I'm pretty stupid with anything(can't do a simple add or substraction to give change properly). I'm an useless faggot who is only good to sell fruits on the streets(Living on a 3rd world country)(I had problem with people who hit me because I haven't give them the change properly) Brown/indian skin fatass who has gone to doctors in order to see why I get so tired doing physical activities, and they constantly keep saying "NO EVERYTHING'S FINE UR A LAZY FAGGOT". Womean( yes, i said womean) vomit when they see my face, have no friends because they say I'm too stupid and ugly.
Also toilet fetishist.
But I'm living to see this world burn, and I have to do NOTHING, yes, absolutely NOTHING. Even tough I'm tired of women being entitled to sex even if they are deformed bastards, and the inequality in men's rights, makes me angry to a point I wish to see the world gets fucked, and when I see that day, I will laugh at everyone's grave before dying.
So no, you are not the worst here, that title belongs to me.

it's over buddyboyo . I had similar problem to you. I could not accept that I am a 5'5 curry shitskin. Even now when I look in the mirror , I cannot believe my conciousness inhabits such an ugly, unaesthic worthless bag of blood and excrement.

But you have to accept it and move on.
I am a bigger loser here, even more than anyone on this site, just read my profile, I live on my parent's basement, have been looking for a job 15+ years without results, I'm pretty stupid with anything(can't do a simple add or substraction to give change properly). I'm an useless faggot who is only good to sell fruits on the streets(Living on a 3rd world country)(I had problem with people who hit me because I haven't give them the change properly) Brown/indian skin fatass who has gone to doctors in order to see why I get so tired doing physical activities, and they constantly keep saying "NO EVERYTHING'S FINE UR A LAZY FAGGOT". Womean( yes, i said womean) vomit when they see my face, have no friends because they say I'm too stupid and ugly.
Also toilet fetishist.
But I'm living to see this world burn, and I have to do NOTHING, yes, absolutely NOTHING. Even tough I'm tired of women being entitled to sex even if they are deformed bastards, and the inequality in men's rights, makes me angry to a point I wish to see the world gets fucked, and when I see that day, I will laugh at everyone's grave before dying.
brutal. for ever single first worldcel bitching. there is a thirdworld cel even suffering worse. This world is sadistic from bottom to top. and every higher level being feasts off the suffering,broken dreams and carcasses of those below them.

I feel you brother.

Same, it has to be a punishment of some sort

brutal. for ever single first worldcel bitching. there is a thirdworld cel even suffering worse. This world is sadistic from bottom to top. and every higher level being feasts off the suffering,broken dreams and carcasses of those below them.
That's why I try not to fully blame normies, even if I'm angry at them. They clearly didn't choose any of this, and really I'm no better than they are.

People don't choose to start their lives though, I don't think it's ultimately our fault, even if existence requires us to be cruel. Unless we're willing to rope right now, then there really isn't much that we can do about it. If I were to kill myself right now, everything that I'd consume within the next 40 years (assuming I live that long) will be consumed anyway, and my parents would be devastated. Unless they have no family, one person roping does more harm than good, so that's a reason to continue living. But ultimate you're right, life as a whole would be better off being nonexistent.
Tbh, that's the reason i feel somewhat opposed to veaganism. Well i guess saying i'm opposed to it isn't actually true. But rather that i don't see how it would make a difference. Since somebody else would just consume my spare of meet. There just doesn't seems to be a way to exist, without being a parasite in some way. And just like you said, even killing myself would just do more harm than good, tbh.

Ngl, it just seems so fucking riduculous. Even on this forum i have a hard time finding someone who i can relate to. The expiriences i made just seem so outlandish, compared to the ones most other people make. I often feel like i'm part of a different species.

There's very lillte i've in common with your average normie. I genuinely don't feel like i belong on this earth. Most things that work as motivators for most normies, seem ridiculous to me. The desire to build something, caring about ones legacy, the aspiration to be morally right. All those things don't mean shit to me.

I'm not sure if i might be borderline solipsistic, but i have a very hard time understanding how other people make sense of their lifes. It's just like they'er completely oblivious to what is required to uphold their hedonistic lifestyles. They seem to think that just because they're donating 5$ per year to some charity organisation, their lifes are worth continuing.

I don't fucking know anymore. Everyday i just ask myself , why do i have to be this human. Why couldn't i be somebody else? My existence is nothing but a cosmic joke. I don't think there's anybody who's existence is as pathetic as mine. I live in a city nobody has ever heard of, i don't have any talents or any other redeming qualities. I don't even fit the profile to be your average wageslave. I can't drive, i have a very hard time prosessing new information. It's not just that i don't have any talents, i outright suck at everything i do.

Theres no hope, there's nothing i can look forward anymore. It's over.
Man I'm so sorry to hear that. Learning about the reality of the world is pretty depressing, but I hope one day you find some meaning in your life that will overtake you and you will want to achieve it no matter what.

Get used to it bro
it's not that easy, tho.
Also toilet fetishist.
I'm sorry for your situation, brocel.

That's why I try not to fully blame normies, even if I'm angry at them. They clearly didn't choose any of this, and really I'm no better than they are.
This is true. Our roles, our viewpoints, our horrible futures were set in stone eons before our birth. Same with everyone else. In the end we are nothing but those who got fucked to play the pathetic side character roles.

Tbh, that's the reason i feel somewhat opposed to veaganism. Well i guess saying i'm opposed to it isn't actually true. But rather that i don't see how it would make a difference. Since somebody else would just consume my spare of meet. There just doesn't seems to be a way to exist, without being a parasite in some way. And just like you said, even killing myself would just do more harm than good, tbh.
It's kinda pointless yeah, and that's coming from someone who was a vegan for a couple years, hence the username. Eventually I realized that it didn't matter whether or not I ate animals which had already be killed. If I didn't eat them, someone else would, it makes no real difference and it's just patting yourself on the back. Pretty much just egotistical bullshit tbh. Might as well just be honest about being the parasite that I am.

Not to mention, it's not like people didn't have to suffer to prepare the food you'd eat in a vegan diet.

It's kinda pointless yeah, and that's coming from someone who was a vegan for a couple years, hence the username. Eventually I realized that it didn't matter whether or not I ate animals which had already be killed. If I didn't eat them, someone else would, it makes no real difference and it's just patting yourself on the back. Pretty much just egotistical bullshit tbh. Might as well just be honest about being the parasite that I am.

Not to mention, it's not like people didn't have to suffer to prepare the food you'd eat in a vegan diet.
Same, I went vegan years back for a few weeks. but eventually accepted that in the end, I should live how I want and not worry about the macro level of society as nothing I can do will ever affect it

Do you want to know why therapists, society, almost fucking everyone wants us to not do anything(that being us killing ourselves or killing others). Only one FUCKING WORD: CONSUMISM. One person less=one consoomer less. And you can see the shit from what stems our sick society. They want us to pay therapists,that say happiness is in other things-> earn a wage and the consume,earn again and then consume, even if you can't get laid you have to find "happiness" in sports=consumism( you have to invest at some point even if you want to jog) pets=obviously,etc...
I can't blame people since I've always seen them as "skillfull idiots". Humans are animals, what the heck can you expect?
At this point we can see why this stinky society will die by its own poison(autolysis), so fear not, later their punishment will come, by their FUCKING HANDS.

Last edited:
It just gets worse. I've sat there thinking, it couldn't possibly get worse than this. It always does.

Do you want to know why therapists, society, almost fucking everyone wants us to not do anything(that being us killing ourselves or killing others). Only one FUCKING WORD: CONSUMISM. One person less=one consoomer less. And you can see the shit from what stems our sick society. They want us to pay therapists,that say happiness is in other things-> earn a wage and the consume,earn again and then consume, even if you can't get laid you have to find "happiness" in sports=consumism( you have to invest at some point even if you want to jog) pets=obviously,etc...
I can't blame people since I've always seen them as "skillfull idiots". Humans are animals, what the heck can you expect?
Yup they want us to conform or perish, they wise to extract as many cents as they can from us and even in death, we cannot rest peacefully, they try to extract as much wealth as they can from our deterorating carcasses.

completely oblivious to what is required to uphold their hedonistic lifestyles.
But the truth is we are lambs being sacrificed upon the altar to pleasure. Women and high value men consume our suffering in a manner similar to how we consume other life to sustain our own. Every sexhaver is complicit in our deprivation, just as we have a part to play in the pain others go through to sustain our lifestyles.
Yup they want us to conform or perish, they wise to extract as many cents as they can from us and even in death, we cannot rest peacefully, they try to extract as much wealth as they can from our deterorating carcasses.

It is pointless, we are unable to complete our biological function as a male which is to mate and pass on your genes. All thats left for us is to cope or rope.

I have no friends because I don't want to hang out with people and do normie stuff and talk about normie things. I know so much about this world we live in that 99.9% of people don't know shit about, so hanging out with normies just makes me feel like I'm dumbing myself down and being a degenerate. It's like a God hanging out with mortals and doing mortal things.

It feels outright wrong, it feels like I shouldn't be living this life this way, but yet I'm here and doing exactly that

My life is the manifestation of Murphy's law, I think on every step I took I made the wrong choice, nothing ever goes my way and my life is just getting worse and worse. The lack of control and unfulfilled power process is what really causes depressions, mah gf, mah jub, mah sunlight are just normie copes.
I thought about suicide first around age 14, I wish I had just done it because nothing good has come since then.
Hope -> Cope -> Rope
At this point we can see why this stinky society will die by its own poison(autolysis), so fear not, later their punishment will come, by their FUCKING HANDS.
Dont ever get involved with the (((mental health industry))), you are a guinea pig and will be harassed by the government for it.

Are you Datamining for the CIA?
Trying to get to know users little by little. I find the tiny details to be the most interesting. After all, we all heard the same bullshit outcast virgin life story for the billionth time by now. it seems all incels share a similar illusion of how we have non unique life experience. But the timing + location etc factors intrigues me.

See I don't understand how can a hapa richcel think he's on the same boat as some 3rd world deathnik with no job. How can both presumably share the same rage?.

Trying to get to know users little by little. I find the tiny details to be the most interesting. After all, we all heard the same bullshit outcast virgin life story for the billionth time by now. it seems all incels share a similar illusion of how we have non unique life experience. But the timing + location etc factors intrigues me.

See I don't understand how can a hapa richcel think he's on the same boat as some 3rd world deathnik with no job. How can both presumably share the same rage?.
I'm not sure the hapa richcel in this hypothetical actually does think he's in the same boat as the other guy. People have varying degrees of problems. Or maybe I'm projecting, I'm uncertain tbh. I suppose that people would believe in shared experiences because it lessens the feelings of isolation and ostracism.

I'm not sure the hapa richcel in this hypothetical actually does think he's in the same boat as the other guy. People have varying degrees of problems. Or maybe I'm projecting, I'm uncertain tbh. I suppose that people would believe in shared experiences because it lessens the feelings of isolation and ostracism.
Maybe. To be clear I'm not denying any person right to rage over their problems no matter how different. (I think the idea of not being angry just cuz "muh african starving kid have it much worse" is absolutely cucked).

U just gotta stay strong brother. I think all of us born in the 80s and 90s never imagined it would be this bad, sometimes I take stock of my life and just think holy shit is there anyone worse off than me, and then you open your eyes and realise yeah there are.

I'm not saying look on the bright side, I'm just saying accept certain things.

I accept that there are happy guys out there, who are mentally well functioning and thus able to go out, be social, go to clubs, have casual intimacy, and that rubs off on the rest of their lives, meanwhile I'm too terrified of people to even leave my flat, so I just focus on my copes, and just say that there's more than one world out there, a multiverse if you will, and what we were shown as kids was just wrong.

Makes it easier, very slightly though

How old are you? Are you in France?

and just when you think it can't get any worse, it gets worse :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

fathoms me xDDDDDDDDD

" The desire to build something, caring about ones legacy, the aspiration to be morally right. All those things don't mean shit to me. "

Sounds like Autism traits, you might be on the spectrum.

" The desire to build something, caring about ones legacy, the aspiration to be morally right. All those things don't mean shit to me. "

Sounds like Autism traits, you might be on the spectrum.
I did already consider the possibility that i might be on the spectrum. However, i've never been tested, so there's no way for me to actually verify it.

Last edited:
Also toilet fetishist.
Can relate. I am also curry and DUMB as fuck. Cant drive, cant talk properly combines with a unattractive face and balding.

What? I don't follow.
There is a lot of Algerians in France so I figure if somebody is Algerian with internet access he is in France. But you speak English so I suppose it was silly.

There is a lot of Algerians in France so I figure if somebody is Algerian with internet access he is in France. But you speak English so I suppose it was silly.
Oh , I thought you were going the "imigration taken over" route. But Jesus man.we don't live in caves...