Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just came across an old class photo and i want to

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
I just stumbled upon an old class photo and saw that i was by far the ugliest in class. It really never began for me. Now i fully understand why the girls never wrote love letters to me. I have a face, you don’t want to stare at, it’s just so annoying, it makes you instantly angry. Everyone hates me and looks very annoyed at me when he sees me, even if i just sit there and don’t do anything. I envy those who are just „not attractive enough“ for dating. You don’t know how hard it is to be „not attractive enough for basic respect“. As a child, others randomly looked at me and punched me without reason, bc of my face. Thinking about my experiences with lookism makes me hate humanity even more and wishing very bad things for them.

Last edited:
Just drop the meteorites already.
im so sick of living like this
For this life, is truly, hell.

Ecclesiastes 2:1, I said in mine heart, go to now, I will prove thee with mirth, therefore enjoy pleasure, and, behold: this also is vanity.

Just drop the meteorites already.
im so sick of living like this
For this life, is truly, hell.

Ecclesiastes 2:1, I said in mine heart, go to now, I will prove thee with mirth, therefore enjoy pleasure, and, behold: this also is vanity.
lol at religion.

I just came on an old class photo from 7 years ago. 9th grade is kicking my ass rn

Being a late bloomer is literally a death sentence.
It unironically fucks up your whole youth and therefore your whole life.

I know that feel bro