Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just bombed 4 midterms, one right after the other

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I was maintaining a solid GPA in my program until now, when things actually started to get difficult. So I'm a hideous sand nigger, I'm too high inhib to do anything, I'm (probably) autistic, and now realizing I'm too dumb to STEMmax. What value do I have? I don't know why I torture myself by not roping.

ff59bdf-jpg.117377

If u were attractive you would easily ace your classes and be engaged in them due to constant positive reinforcement from an active sex and romantic life.

The only people in STEM who don't look totally dead inside 24/7 are females and attractive males. Occasionally STEMcels can pass the courses and remain full of happiness, despite their painful and lonely existence.

I have the entire incel phenotype and the hardest part of college aren't the classes, but seeing fertile females around me. Being reminded of what you will never have is painful. Getting mogged by chads is also a huge dent in my daily happiness. Last week I saw a guy with the complete true chad phenotype and it ruined my whole fucking day.

It's time... time to do crime.

If u were attractive you would easily ace your classes and be engaged in them due to constant positive reinforcement from an active sex and romantic life.

The only people in STEM who don't look totally dead inside 24/7 are females and attractive males. Occasionally STEMcels can pass the courses and remain full of happiness, despite their painful and lonely existence.

I have the entire incel phenotype and the hardest part of college aren't the classes, but seeing fertile females around me. Being reminded of what you will never have is painful. Getting mogged by chads is also a huge dent in my daily happiness. Last week I saw a guy with the complete true chad phenotype and it ruined my whole fucking day.
Absolutely brutal. I wanna die so bad just need some courage

Move to Zabbaleen

Move to Zabbaleen
I considered it, but I'm a huge germaphobe and probably wouldn't be able to function there, I wouldn't be able to tolerate the smell either. Also I'd hate to be surrounded by members of my old cult, the Coptic church.

Maybe if you try hard you can do well on your finals

Move to Zabbaleen
JFL

:blackpill:

Time to jihadmaxx
509416b9a7f609f83aa4fd6906debad7  warrior tattoos islamic art

Zabbaleenmaxx

>STEM

more like shit, ya feel me?
do a C1 (light cargo license) and drive a truck, in 6 months you will be swimming in cash

This is my only option, kinda lost the will to try in school though.
Yea it's really fucked. You can make sacrifices from other aspects in your life to make good grades, but at the end of the day there's no one to fulfill our needs.

Yea it's really fucked. You can make sacrifices from other aspects in your life to make good grades, but at the end of the day there's no one to fulfill our needs.
Ya, and that I can only really get a B/B+ in a class if I failed the midterm.

Sorry to hear that OP. I'm glad I found the blackpill at the end of college. If I had discovered it any earlier, I'd have dropped out. STEM becoming popular has made it become even more competitive. You'd never see Chads or Stacies (or even deathniks) in it 20 years ago.

>STEM

more like shit, ya feel me?
do a C1 (light cargo license) and drive a truck, in 6 months you will be swimming in cash
How would one go about becoming a clown?

I’m a lawstudentcel and I feel you.

I took a legal midterm and I was so emotional and upset at the time that I had missed several questions in which I totally knew the correct answer. Fucked my grade. Just get out of STEM and get a business degree

I was maintaining a solid GPA in my program until now, when things actually started to get difficult. So I'm a hideous sand nigger, I'm too high inhib to do anything, I'm (probably) autistic, and now realizing I'm too dumb to STEMmax. What value do I have? I don't know why I torture myself by not roping.

ff59bdf-jpg.117377
I really, really, really like this image. Mind if I save it?

im gonna bomb my finals bro

Sorry to hear that OP. I'm glad I found the blackpill at the end of college. If I had discovered it any earlier, I'd have dropped out. STEM becoming popular has made it become even more competitive. You'd never see Chads or Stacies (or even deathniks) in it 20 years ago.

incels should realize that gra

There is no training for that far as I know
You can st

You just decide to be one I guess..
You can offer your clown services starting from today

I took a legal midterm and I was so emotional and upset at the time that I had missed several questions in which I totally knew the correct answer. Fucked my grade. Just get out of STEM and get a business degree
I have no interest in business tbh.
Do you regret finishing your degree?

Why aren't you cheating

If u were attractive you would easily ace your classes and be engaged in them due to constant positive reinforcement from an active sex and romantic life
John Adams IQ

I feel your pain . Im a civil engineering student and all the campus is full of hot girls .. i cant take it anymore .. why do i even bother ... i will never be happy .. i will never have a cute girl that pushing me forward through all the hard exams .. and studys....life is so unfair... why the fuck am i even need the degree for ... to betabuxx a singal mother !? ..... fuck .. just fuck

Last edited:
I don't even need a degree tbh.

brutal, i have them next week, im gonna studymax to not end up like you

Indeed, I almost dropped out of college because of this exact reason. I had the iq to succeed, but being a virgin and seeing that girls had no interest in me was potent suicidefuel that made it so that I couldn't use my superior iq. I wanted to rope everyday.

If I'm being honest, I'm way too high inhib to cheat.
if u have a friend who can tell u answers adn use the earpiece it would be easy to cheat. but otherwise just swap majors to buisness or easy shit.

I wonder how true this is. I sometimes wonder if that's the case or if I'm just coping with being a lazy pos.

I guess you would at least feel pressured to keep up with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back