Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i just ate a 1500 calorie meal

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I just ate 1500 calories of potatoes and chicken. I eat so much and work out so much and sleep so much but im not getting any bigger. I workout 2 times a day, eat 3500 calories and sleep for 10 hours but im still 150lbs. its truly over

That doesnt sound healthy, especially chicken part...

What kind of workout do you have? Bodybuilding, powerlifting, isometric/plyometric bodyweight?

You must have an extremely fast metabolism

are you sure you are counting your calories right? you are eating more than a 1000 calorie surplus, do you walk a lot or something?

I'm coming at you from a holistic angle here, but try a fast cleanse. If you're eating alot and not putting on weight you probably have poor digestion; your body isn't assimilating what you're eating. May sound counterproductive to not eat but giving your body a break could help.

"Emaciation is rarely due to a lack of food, but almost always is a result of sickness. Dewey, Carrington, Macfadden, Rabagliatti, Sinclair and many others have pointed out that in numerous instances, the first gains in weight some of these emaciated individuals make, despite much effort and many different kinds of weight-gaining diets, comes after a fast... Their emaciation is due, not to a lack of food ingested, but to failure to digest, absorb and assimilate the food eaten. In order for these individuals to gain weight, they must be given, not more food, but added capacity to utilize food. This can be acquired only by remedying the functional and structural impairments that have crippled their nutritive powers. Too often this cannot be done while the patient is taking "plenty of good, nourishing food."

http://soilandhealth.org/wp-content...ic System Vol III Fasting and Sun Bathing.pdf
(From the Fasting in the Emaciated section)

Not to be a downer but it could be cancer.

are you sure you are counting your calories right? you are eating more than a 1000 calorie surplus, do you walk a lot or something?
yes i walk about 3 miles a day

I just ate 1500 calories of potatoes and chicken. I eat so much and work out so much and sleep so much but im not getting any bigger. I workout 2 times a day, eat 3500 calories and sleep for 10 hours but im still 150lbs. its truly over

I used to regularly binge on 2,000+ calorie meals/foods at once.

I had some days where i ate 4000 calories a day and i ate 2100 calories in one meal (8 sandwiches and a glass of soda).