Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ‘I just assumed it would happen’: the unspoken grief of childless men

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

Brutal article:worryfeels: :feelsohgod:.

‘Unlike many other forms of grief, this compounds itself as it gets older.’
Undoubtedly:feelscry::feelsrope:.

Father’s Day is dangerous for Robert Nurden. Childless not through choice but, as he puts it, “complacency, bad luck, bad judgment”, he tries to stay indoors and ignore the family celebrations outside.

But one year, he went for a walk. “I met family after family. There were children everywhere,” he remembered. “It was terrible. Just so painful. So many ambushes and triggers for my anguish.”
Finally even mainstream leftists are acknowledging that something like this can happen to people regardless of their choice, and that seeing the people who have it is painful:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Now, if only they would be capable of understanding that some people not only can't become parents despite trying, but some can't even make the first step and getting into a relationship with someone despite trying, because their looks are simply too much of a barrier.

There is very little research into men who have not had children, although that is beginning to change. Research by Dr Robin Hadley has found that 25% of men over 42 do not have children – 5% more than women of the same age group.
Brutal, tradcopers on suicide watch. "Bruh, we just got fucked over by our shitty modern times:soy::redpill:, if only we were born 10 or 20 years before all of us would be Chads with their own harems:soy::soy::redpill::redpill:," yeah, sure:feelshaha::feelskek:. If all of those guys born decades before anyone even thought about something like dating apps couldn't find women to build families with, then what chance would we have even if we were born sooner?

Half of the men who are not fathers but wanted to be describe a huge grief and isolation from society. Almost 40% have experienced depression and a quarter feel a deep anger.
You don't say:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:?! Holy shit, I never would've guessed something like that:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:!!

He said high-profile older fathers breed complacency in ordinary men. “If I’m honest, even when I was in my 50s I believed that it might happen for me. But in real life, the Mick Jagger and Jon Snow-age fathers are actually very rare – and in any case, it’s medically not wise, as regards sperm quality.”
Yet another brutal realitypill for copers that believe they just need to be "finely aged" to attract women, boyos just can't catch a break:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:.

SEXXXXXXUUUUUU

I can't breed

it’s medically not wise, as regards sperm quality
Wish my retarded low class scum parents would have cared about that at all.

Bruh I can identify too much with just those words that idk if I can read this without mental preparation to be destroyed inside

Childless not through choice
InChil

WE’RE GETTING THERE BROS (mainstream and acceptable recognition)

@BlackCell_from_ZA in 20 years

Brutal article:worryfeels: :feelsohgod:.

Undoubtedly:feelscry::feelsrope:.

Finally even mainstream leftists are acknowledging that something like this can happen to people regardless of their choice, and that seeing the people who have it is painful:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Now, if only they would be capable of understanding that some people not only can't become parents despite trying, but some can't even make the first step and getting into a relationship with someone despite trying, because their looks are simply too much of a barrier.

Brutal, tradcopers on suicide watch. "Bruh, we just got fucked over by our shitty modern times:soy::redpill:, if only we were born 10 or 20 years before all of us would be Chads with their own harems:soy::soy::redpill::redpill:," yeah, sure:feelshaha::feelskek:. If all of those guys born decades before anyone even thought about something like dating apps couldn't find women to build families with, then what chance would we have even if we were born sooner?

You don't say:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:?! Holy shit, I never would've guessed something like that:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:!!

Yet another brutal realitypill for copers that believe they just need to be "finely aged" to attract women, boyos just can't catch a break:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:.

@BlackCell_from_ZA in 20 years
ovER for me. We gotta have an incel meetup one of these day lol. Just chill at the Glen and cold approach aryan stacy's :feelskek:

I don't understand why they are depressed about it at all.
We are living in a female supremacist world, that would kill all men besides Chad, if they got past the legality of that.

Why the fuck would they want to bring a subhuman son into this world? I say subhuman, because if they are in this position, they clearly aren't Chad.

But sure, if they would bring a daughter to this world, she would be just fine. The world is built for her and ONLY her.

Anyway, I don't get it. It's 2023, no one cares about men. Accept it, boomers.

ovER for me. We gotta have an incel meetup one of these day lol. Just chill at the Glen and cold approach aryan stacy's :feelskek:
haha, are there aryan foids at The Glen? lol that would be interesting. cold approaching foids, getting tendies and you can teach me how to creepshot like a pro(in Valhalla)

i wanna create a big sperg family

Story checks out.

Rock bottom for me in my early 30s was realizing that that whole life with a partner and family of my own wasn't going to happen.

I feel like I grieved that hard and properly and then moved on though.

It still makes me sad sometimes if I stop coping and dwell on it. Not slit my wrists in the bathtub sad, just a little bit of background regret sad.

Tags:
Evil, misogynist, incel terrorism

Our parents and Jewliwood lied to us since we were kids that it would "just happen". Which is a very fucked up thing to brainwash an incel with.
Reality hit me like a train when I realized that not only having a family was not going to happen, but never even receiving a single shred of affection from females.
Then I see dudes that mog me getting worshipped for literally just existing. I don't doubt that it will "just happen" for them.

We dont need more incels
brainlet take. Male height could increase by a whole foot and every male could look like a gigachad of today's standards and female height could stay the same and them get fatter and uglier. All that would happen is toilet's demands would increase.

How can you regret something you had no control over ?