Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I joined tinder

T

Trexo

Greycel
Been swiping whole night, and to avoid the shadow ban I made sure to reject any women above a 2.5 and only swiped right on 2.5 and below, I wiped on the cripple, the morbidity obese, facially disfigured and one even had downsyndrome, I set it to only show people that were online recently and not one fucking reply from any of these foids. It's truly over for me? Or should I wait?

delete tinder, for a sub10 male is useless, also 10/10 chads struggle on tinder

you could seamaxx if white

wtf you downloaded tinder seriously LMFAOO hopemaxxing is cucking us incels now

Been swiping whole night, and to avoid the shadow ban I made sure to reject any women above a 2.5 and only swiped right on 2.5 and below, I wiped on the cripple, the morbidity obese, facially disfigured and one even had downsyndrome, I set it to only show people that were online recently and not one fucking reply from any of these foids. It's truly over for me? Or should I wait?
Same . Installed tinder for the second time today after brutal no match pill two months ago

Only got one match from a 3 and she is yet to reply to my initial dm . This is so cucked..

I bet the foid in question matched with 99.99999% of guys she swiped right on and is currently drowning in dms from guys who are no question, taller , better looking, funnier , charming, flirtatious and so on than me.

If you think i am bluffing check my recent threads

you are ethnic, short, probably ugly and with 0 matches of subhuman foids on tinder, do you know that women only fuck 10/10 chads? It's over for 80% of males bro and also for you and me

Swipe on everyone, 10/10 Stacies too, some might like uglier guys. [opposites attract right???] :feelsclown:

nvm It's over. :feelsrope:

>not in top 10% of men
>on tinder
bro you were just looking to get JUSTED

Same . Installed tinder for the second time today after brutal no match pill two months ago

Only got one match from a 3 and she is yet to reply to my initial dm . This is so cucked..

I bet the foid in question matched with 99.99999% of guys she swiped right on and is currently drowning in dms from guys who are no question, taller , better looking, funnier , charming, flirtatious and so on than me.
Atleast you got some form of reply

you are ethnic, short, probably ugly and with 0 matches of subhuman foids on tinder, do you know that women only fuck 10/10 chads? It's over for 80% of males bro and also for you and me
It's not over for 80% of males, while women would want Chad won't mean she'll have his child because he can't afford to mate with all those women

Tinder is even more brutal than real life, as normies get ghosted left and right
Chad struggles, and most of the foids are roasties who look like shit. Not to mention a lot of them will discard you simply because of you not meeting their absurd height requirements/standards.

Swipe on everyone, 10/10 Stacies too, some might like uglier guys. [opposites attract right???] :feelsclown:

nvm It's over. :feelsrope:
After 2 hours of rejecting stacies, they start recommending me better looking stacies for some reason wtf

Iam ethnic
Halloween Illustration GIF by Walter Newton

It's not over for 80% of males, while women would want Chad won't mean she'll have his child because he can't afford to mate with all those women
:bluepill:

Iam 21 so hope is given till I turn 25
You are hoping too much. Perhaps that's a good thing, just know that standing 166 cm, you have literally no chance. You're in for a very brutal blackpilling:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:. Good luck

jose zuniga, the honduran chad struggled on tinder

he got like 3 matches on his first day on tinder, and he wasn't attracted to any of them

you have to either be a white chad or a thugmaxxed bbc to have success on tinder (in america)

Atleast you got some form of reply
i know you're an ethic thrash
but please leave to read
the foid who matched with me didnt even bothered replying to my text , i got no fucking reply

jose zuniga, the honduran chad struggled on tinder

he got like 3 matches on his first day on tinder, and he wasn't attracted to any of them
How did you know? Is there a video of it?