Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I Joined a Popular Incel Forum — Here’s What They Really Think of Women

I feel like all she did was just browse through the site and find the edgiest topics to talk about.
Women like to gossip and need to feel prosecuted, women the nigger/jew of the sexes. Remember women love to commit suicide because any attention is better then no attention. As proven by suicide attempts vs. actual deaths.

Another hit piece written by a scummy so-called journalist looking for a story where there isn't one.

With all the supposedly "dangerous" incels on these forums according to that shitty sensationalized article its surprising we don't get an incel lashing out IRL every day, it's almost as if there's some kind of anti-incel hysteria being pushed.

Foids are praised so much they cannot handle anything negative being said about them

for starters, this dumb bitch is straight up lying in most places. We don’t all want Stacies and want to plot mass murders. We also have no influence. I wish we had the influence they think we do. In reality, young men are mostly soyboys. I hope these whores continue to live in fear of us