Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I joined a BDSM website today and tried getting laid.

Shaded

Shaded

Officer
★★
This "girl" on OkCupid recommended me to join BDSM, pay the 20$ fee, then be her slave where she could "softly" torture, humiliate, and eventually fuck me (which is what I wanted, i was so desperate that I was willing to be a beta-cuck bitch just to lose my virginity) While I was on there, I was randomly contacted by multiple people who also had membership (Which gave me the impression they were real, they even have the "Gold" edition which costs alot more.

One girl wanted sex and asked to meet, sent me a questionable selfie which I reverse imaged searched (Fake) and they wanted me to buy them a steam card. I wasn't being naive, I knew her just begging for sex was fake.

The Second girl was actually posting places around my area of hotels and making a reasonable story. She even had selifes which I couldn't reverse search. She wanted me to contact her manager and "TIP HER IN STEAM CARDS" as well. So fake.

The Third girl (Who is the ORIGINAL female I met on okcupid to post the on the website was the one I spent hours emailing/talking to said we could meet tomorrow and she would fuck me (After beating the shit out of me) Suddenly said "I need 47$ to buy more toys" and she flipped when I said I wouldn't pay.

I had to share this since I will never tell anyone in real life. I'm glad I deleted my shitty account, I'm glad I didn't get beaten down by a woman. I'm still a worthless virgin but this wasn't the way. Odds are I wouldn't have even met them as they scam me from India.

What website? I joined fetlife after I read a story from some guy on /r9k/ who said he randomly got laid with a hot girl from it.

Found it was 99% dudes on there and gave up.

What website? I joined fetlife after I read a story from some guy on /r9k/ who said he randomly got laid with a hot girl from it.

Found it was 99% dudes on there and gave up.
BDSM.com

may as well just see a hooker

there are local BDSM communities that only let in people under 35, and no payment involved, it'd be so funny to hear a story of someone here trying that stuff out