Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i invite you to a road trip

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I imagine how interesting a road trip would be in company, I am a big fan of the road movie genre and especially Italian movies. :feelscomfy:
Away from everyone, just me and nature.Every once in a while... I see myself on my old bicycle on a sunday morning with mild weather, struggling to climb the small trail that leads to the peak with a horizontal view. The countryside is lovely, going back to the urban area is scary.
Nothing is worse than the feeling that you will never be able to share, the unknown is terrible. normies keep telling you that you should be self-sufficient, but they never had the unknown in their heads, they never knew how it feels to enter an unknown terrain in which you are constantly in danger.

Will I ever know what it's like to receive affection?:cryfeels:

Nice bro pm me ur address so we can meetup for this

Have you seen the new girl in the office? I wanna fuck her raw
This is her

Where I can come

Lol, Imagine in incel roadtrip in a tour bus or minivan. Shit would be hilarious

I imagine how interesting a road trip would be in company, I am a big fan of the road movie genre and especially Italian movies. :feelscomfy:
Away from everyone, just me and nature.Every once in a while... I see myself on my old bicycle on a sunday morning with mild weather, struggling to climb the small trail that leads to the peak with a horizontal view. The countryside is lovely, going back to the urban area is scary.
Nothing is worse than the feeling that you will never be able to share, the unknown is terrible. normies keep telling you that you should be self-sufficient, but they never had the unknown in their heads, they never knew how it feels to enter an unknown terrain in which you are constantly in danger.

Will I ever know what it's like to receive affection?:cryfeels:
No, I'm already on a Roid Trip