Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I insult women as chad and they continue talking to me and give me their number

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
JFL if you think personality matters. Chad can treat women like trash as soon as he meets them and that won’t change her first impression of him.

There are guys out there who spend hours on witty openers trying to be clever and still don’t get a text back, meanwhile chad does the exact opposite and insults them and not only gets a reply but a her number and then bangs her.

Personality never mattered, it was the face all along.

Attachments

• 9AB862E6-0A63-4EC9-82AD-175536890D4B.png
    9AB862E6-0A63-4EC9-82AD-175536890D4B.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 29,969
  • 90F42152-31D8-440B-AD48-A3DA9FD13ADB.png
    90F42152-31D8-440B-AD48-A3DA9FD13ADB.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 29,074
  • C341F40A-AB0B-4061-8E08-02C30607A718.jpeg
    C341F40A-AB0B-4061-8E08-02C30607A718.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 27,879
  • 77EC3302-979C-4899-8C66-37F1B61FE1A6.jpeg
    77EC3302-979C-4899-8C66-37F1B61FE1A6.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 26,928
  • B6E912E4-69EF-4984-9B4F-6FEF8A79C88E.png
    B6E912E4-69EF-4984-9B4F-6FEF8A79C88E.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 26,328
  • 1ECE0A76-7C19-4414-9B05-723157291E82.jpeg
    1ECE0A76-7C19-4414-9B05-723157291E82.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 25,659
  • D58212EE-F572-4728-8E3A-D05CE53D0458.png
    D58212EE-F572-4728-8E3A-D05CE53D0458.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 24,793
  • DAEAB529-6821-4C40-AFCD-7E4F37360E82.jpeg
    DAEAB529-6821-4C40-AFCD-7E4F37360E82.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 24,265
  • 1BF7D2B8-EE3A-4036-ACBA-2197652A7FAC.jpeg
    1BF7D2B8-EE3A-4036-ACBA-2197652A7FAC.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 26,687
Chad can do anything and still be seen as an angel

whereas an ugly guy says one thing and there will be a shitstorm

These are the lessons that you can only learn by doing these experiments. This is what we mean when normalfags underestimate how much looks matter.

You must be pretty sheltered to think those are "insults" and "treating women like shit". This is how normies talk in 2018.

IncelTears: Because Hating Women Will Get You Laid.

You must be pretty sheltered to think those are "insults" and "treating women like shit". This is how normies talk in 2018.

Are you saying this is how guys talk to females in 2018 and they are ok with it? I doubt a sluts will allow a normie to talk that way to her, only chad can talk this way

They just like the bad boy personality

Are you saying this is how guys talk to females in 2018 and they are ok with it? I doubt a sluts will allow a normie to talk that way to her, only chad can talk this way
Young guys in popular (high-status) social groups: yes.
In 2018 these people are obsessed with "roasting" one another and using foul language, if you're not doing any of those you're an outcast.

God gave him confidence

These are the lessons that you can only learn by doing these experiments. This is what we mean when normalfags underestimate how much looks matter.

While normies work on their personality and go to gym, chad pumps and dump bitches daily just because of genetics.

I have an old aunt who never remarried after her chadlite husband died.
He treated her like shit and even today you cannot meet her and have a conversation without her bringing up some fond memory of him or the other.
If I had a dime every time she talks about my dead uncle I'd be a very rich man.
AWALT

X chromosomes were a mistake

op can you tell these girls you were in jail for sleeping with a 14 year old girl? I want to see how they respond

I love how the first thing they bring up is something to do with your face. Lookspill or bust.

op can you tell these girls you were in jail for sleeping with a 14 year old girl? I want to see how they respond

I want to, I don’t want the girls to freak out or call the cops on me. This pedo shit is very sensitive topic in the community.

Although I woukd guess their response would go like this.

They will be shocked. I’ll tell them I have changed, and they won’t care.

What a surprise Chad wins again

You'd have enough money for women to see your beautiful personality.
ikr
Interestingly, my aunt often taunted me for preferring cute girls to smart girls when I was a teen. She was a teacher and lamented how stupid teen girls are (note that my aunt is actually stupid too)

ikr
Interestingly, my aunt often taunted me for preferring cute girls to smart girls when I was a teen. She was a teacher and lamented how stupid teen girls are (note that my aunt is actually stupid too)
What's the real difference between cute and smart girls really? They're both degenerate whores!

It isn't always the case, just an hour ago I was using Chad profile and asked girl if she wanted to sleep with me, she was insulted and said she wasn't interested, however I do notice a difference if I tell a girl how pretty she is, usually they would thank me if I am using Chad profile.
I also told a few girls I masturbated to their photo and they said "that's good to know".

This is not even really rude, troll bitches about rape acid attacks or something that is actually racist or call one of them ugly and mention it is out of your league and see what it says, honestly you are just negging her while also being nice and showing interest, this is classic redpill strategy. You are using a poorly designed experiment to prove a valid point.

This is not even really rude, troll bitches about rape acid attacks or something that is actually racist or call one of them ugly and mention it is out of your league and see what it says, honestly you are just negging her while also being nice and showing interest, this is classic redpill strategy. You are using a poorly designed experiment to prove a valid point.

Negging is redpill bullshit, that won’t even work if you are chad. The girl will delete you as soon as you neg her as incel

Alright computer, I have a task for you.

if (woman == whore){
cout<<"Incelistan Zindabad!"<<endl;
}
KEK
The compiler would optimise that always true if statement away like so:

std::cout << "Incelistan Zindabad!" << std::endl; // women are whores anyway

Because being nice to women to get them to like you is the ultimate bluepilled bullshit, women are biologically wired to be attracted to aloof, arrogant jerks. They crave men who don't respect Women. Now of course they will never, ever admit, and I'd probably be shamed for even suggesting that Women love jerks, but that's really the truth.

JFL if you think personality matters. Chad can treat women like trash as soon as he meets them and that won’t change her first impression of him.

There are guys out there who spend hours on witty openers trying to be clever and still don’t get a text back, meanwhile chad does the exact opposite and insults them and not only gets a reply but a her number and then bangs her.

Personality never mattered, it was the face all along.

Okay, then what face did you use?

Posting an experiment like this with no picture of the Chad you used is retarded. How are we supposed to see the looks level required to behave this way if you don't show it?

It’s a
Okay, then what face did you use?

Posting an experiment like this with no picture of the Chad you used is retarded. How are we supposed to see the looks level required to behave this way if you don't show it?

It’s a chad dude, just look at any 8/10 dude. Girls act the same way as long as dude is 8/10

It’s a chad dude, just look at any 8/10 dude. Girls act the same way as long as dude is 8/10

Bullshit. Post the guy. There is no "any 8/10 dude". If you used a male model, I'd like to see the one you used. If you used an "above average normal guy" I'd like to see how above average.

If you used one of the top 5 best looking guys on the planet that's different than a guy who's just noticeably handsome but still normal.

Somebody remind me, when confronted with an experiment like this what does reddit say?

Somebody remind me, when confronted with an experiment like this what does reddit say?

These experiments are never mentioned on cucktears. They only talk about extreme violent stuff.

I have been posting black pills for months and even a top pinned experiment with 70 plus comments won’t get mentioned but a violent thread (likely made by a cucktear imposter) with 2 comments will get all the attention on cucktear sub

Last edited:
Where's that rage gif? That's how I feel right now. Going to break someone brb

Which exact pic are you using for this Chad LARPing? These girls comment your jaw so fucking much.

Then they pretend to be prudish wife material while fleecing betas out of their time and money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back