Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I insult women as chad and they continue talking to me and give me their number

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
JFL if you think personality matters. Chad can treat women like trash as soon as he meets them and that won’t change her first impression of him.

There are guys out there who spend hours on witty openers trying to be clever and still don’t get a text back, meanwhile chad does the exact opposite and insults them and not only gets a reply but a her number and then bangs her.

Personality never mattered, it was the face all along.

Attachments

• 9AB862E6-0A63-4EC9-82AD-175536890D4B.png
    9AB862E6-0A63-4EC9-82AD-175536890D4B.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 30,674
  • 90F42152-31D8-440B-AD48-A3DA9FD13ADB.png
    90F42152-31D8-440B-AD48-A3DA9FD13ADB.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 29,773
  • C341F40A-AB0B-4061-8E08-02C30607A718.jpeg
    C341F40A-AB0B-4061-8E08-02C30607A718.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 28,564
  • 77EC3302-979C-4899-8C66-37F1B61FE1A6.jpeg
    77EC3302-979C-4899-8C66-37F1B61FE1A6.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 27,588
  • B6E912E4-69EF-4984-9B4F-6FEF8A79C88E.png
    B6E912E4-69EF-4984-9B4F-6FEF8A79C88E.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 26,972
  • 1ECE0A76-7C19-4414-9B05-723157291E82.jpeg
    1ECE0A76-7C19-4414-9B05-723157291E82.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 26,283
  • D58212EE-F572-4728-8E3A-D05CE53D0458.png
    D58212EE-F572-4728-8E3A-D05CE53D0458.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 25,394
  • DAEAB529-6821-4C40-AFCD-7E4F37360E82.jpeg
    DAEAB529-6821-4C40-AFCD-7E4F37360E82.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 24,850
  • 1BF7D2B8-EE3A-4036-ACBA-2197652A7FAC.jpeg
    1BF7D2B8-EE3A-4036-ACBA-2197652A7FAC.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 27,390
Women be like: Oh wow, chad has a sparkling personality!!!! (looks), while he is insulting them.

It's over.

These are not insults, jesus christ.

The "insults" he gives are more like teasing, which foids actually like.

He gives them a load of compliments as well so it more or less evens out.

This thread literally got to a youtubr viddo

Ofc he can get away with anything hes chad after all

I see normies and chads talking this way on discord with each other all the time. This is literally how normies talk

Personality. The biggest lie ever.

Bro this post is ancient history

This post belongs in a museum

You really think foids aren't still like that in 2024 ? THEY HAVE BECOME EVEN WORSE.
Huh? Am just pointing at how old the post is (2018) calm down schzio

JFL if you think personality matters. Chad can treat women like trash as soon as he meets them and that won’t change her first impression of him.

There are guys out there who spend hours on witty openers trying to be clever and still don’t get a text back, meanwhile chad does the exact opposite and insults them and not only gets a reply but a her number and then bangs her.

So much for personality

They're fucking dumb whores it's insane. Women have 0 IQ.

Chad can do anything and still be seen as an angel

whereas an ugly guy says one thing and there will be a shitstorm
Chadfishing results normies are starting to understand nuggests of blackpill, the narrative today is more known than say 8 years ago, many had the early thoughts of black bill, today its getting known

OvER for personality copers

They're fucking dumb whores it's insane. Women have 0 IQ.
it's because they were historically used only to advance the population and watch the children when the father was out working, they didn't have any reason to possess critical thinking because they didn't need it for watching kids.

Reddit_is_for_cucks

★★★★★
Overlord · From Under your bed
Joined Nov 10, 2017
Last seen Dec 27, 2022

You must be pretty sheltered to think those are "insults" and "treating women like shit". This is how normies talk in 2018.
Literally, that's common gen z dude language... had me thinking he was going to be verbally abusive LMFAO

Yeah 99% of things Chad says will be seen as good 1% not. Meanwhile 99% of things and ugly guy says are horrid and 1% are not.

Incredibly brutal. I know this post is a bit old, but the reminder it carries on us as sub5 men is an eternal one.

These are the lessons that you can only learn by doing these experiments. This is what we mean when normalfags underestimate how much looks matter.

Anyone know how to get past tinder's verification system, I want to chadfish.

Foids won't just tolerate a lazy or a abusive chad, they love it.

Anyone know how to get past tinder's verification system, I want to chadfish.
I want to get back at the whores who rejected me so I second this.
Anyone know any good chads on insta with good pics? What are some techniques I can use to fuck with them?

I used to wageslave with a Chad that was borderline retarded and spoke with a permanent stutter. He was fucking multiple different foids each week, including a rich sugar mama that was still a solid 7/10. "Personality" doesn't mean shit. Neither does "Game". Fuck the blue pill, and fuck the red pill, too.

Last edited:

so, how did you become a chad? and still using this forum

Yeah because they are actually attracted to you as a chad

Vs 80 percent of men

This is the worst blackpill lesson while Chadfishing. Nothing you say or do matters. Then you realize all socialization is pointless, and its over.

NT faggots fuck this worthless NT scum like a mold spreading in all directions

I used to wageslave with a Chad that was borderline retarded and spoke with a permanent stutter. He was fucking multiple different foids each week

Holy fuck I knew a chad who was also like that, are we talking about the same guy hERe? Lol

Obvs it’s 99.99% chance a diffERent guy we r both refERrring to, but that just proves the blackpill even furthER, as it shows that the chad you know and the chad I know (both of whom r bordERline retarded and have a speech impediment yet still slay pussy left, right and centER) are NOT “individual exceptional” cases, rathER thERe are MULTITUDE of such cases furthER illustrating the importance of looks and the irrelevance of pERsonality

Last edited:
Holy fuck I knew a chad who was also like that, are we talking about the same guy hERe? Lol

Obvs it’s 99.99% chance a diffERent guy we r both refERrring to, but that just proves the blackpill even furthER, as it shows that the chad you know and the chad I know (both of whom r bordERline retarded and have a speech impediment yet still slay pussy left, right and centER) are NOT “individual exceptional” cases, rathER thERe are MULTITUDE of such cases furthER illustrating the importance of looks and the irrelevance of pERsonality
Blue pill "Just improve your personality" and red pill "game" theories BTFO. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I even saw a video of an autistic catatonic Chad and the comment section was full of foids simping for him. :society::society::society:

IT where are you?

i knew a guy who struggled learning basic american history and he fucked multiple women each week.

send pic of what the guy looks like

You must be pretty sheltered to think those are "insults" and "treating women like shit". This is how normies talk in 2018.
dude i hate normies. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: we need trump to win so more normie havers go to jail:feelscomfy::whitepill::feelshaha::fbi:

But but muh personality and sheeiitttt!!!!

Curious what area/state/city did you do this for?

I used to wageslave with a Chad that was borderline retarded and spoke with a permanent stutter. He was fucking multiple different foids each week, including a rich sugar mama that was still a solid 7/10. "Personality" doesn't mean shit. Neither does "Game". Fuck the blue pill, and fuck the red pill, too.

How do you know this?

How do you know this?
We both trained martial arts, and through that mutual interest we became friends. He never missed the chance to brag about his sex life to me. He showed me everything about the foids: pictures, videos, social media profiles, and even called them on loudspeaker in front of me. It got to a point where it became unbearable, so I stopped assosciating with him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back